Official Wine & Dine 2018

So has anybody given any thought to the fact that Daylight Savings Time ends at 2AM November 4th? While it could potentially mean an extra hour of sleep, I am more concerned about screwing up my alarm. I know my phone changes automatically, but the timing kind of stinks. Was it the same way last year?

So has anybody given any thought to the fact that Daylight Savings Time ends at 2AM November 4th? While it could potentially mean an extra hour of sleep, I am more concerned about screwing up my alarm. I know my phone changes automatically, but the timing kind of stinks. Was it the same way last year?

Yeah it was the same way last year. And my alarm didn’t go off. Now I could have totally forgot to set it but I definitely won’t be relying on one alarm this year.

Yeah it was the same way last year. And my alarm didn’t go off. Now I could have totally forgot to set it but I definitely won’t be relying on one alarm this year.
We had three alarms set last year between 2 iPhones and an iPad and all went off at the appropriate time.

Hopefully that was just a fluke for you last year. :)

Party ticket came today so be on the lookout.

Crap...I've been blindly grabbing the mail from the mailbox and setting it on the counter. DH has a tendency to throw everything away (without asking) if it looks like junk.

Yes, this will be my third straight year of W&D. We set quite a few alarms on various devices, but it still makes me paranoid. What's worse is that the sun will rise an hour earlier on Sunday for the Half. :crazy2: Although last year it was so humid that there was a solid layer of fog/clouds that it kept us from getting scorched.

Hauling ghords 5k this morning in the fog. The sun is trying but not enough to clear it out by the start in 30 min. At least it's more than 1\2 mile visability now Have to pick up 2 pumpkins at some point during thr run, hoping they're small. Also sad I didn't know about their Easter hauling eggs, you get a 3rd medal when you do both. They will be on my calendar for next year.

Glad to not be doing the last long run in the cold this morning. My knee isn't quite sure what the muscles want to do but I think it'll be fine.

Got my ticket today too. And finished my 14 miler in the weirdest, most terribly unpleasant weather (sun, pounding rain, stinging hail, huge winds, multiple trees falling on my running path, and then sun again)! But I did it.

All downhill now until race weekend. I could not be more in need of this vacation! So enjoying reading this thread and getting excited for the races.

Got my ticket today too. And finished my 14 miler in the weirdest, most terribly unpleasant weather (sun, pounding rain, stinging hail, huge winds, multiple trees falling on my running path, and then sun again)! But I did it.

All downhill now until race weekend. I could not be more in need of this vacation! So enjoying reading this thread and getting excited for the races.

Sounds like you're ready to run in anything. That's crazy weather.

Our tickets are going to my mom’s house and I’m crossing my fingers and toes her subpar mailman actually delivers them.

Hi everyone,
I will be at Wine and dine half with my three daughters. Just wondering how people know what corral they are in? We did not send in any proof of time. Are you automatically placed in last corral?
Thanks
Jojo

Hi everyone,
I will be at Wine and dine half with my three daughters. Just wondering how people know what corral they are in? We did not send in any proof of time. Are you automatically placed in last corral?
Thanks
Jojo

Welcome to the addiction!

Go to the rD website and find your waiver. Your bib# will be on it. The corral list, for the half in your case, is listed there too. Simply match your bib# to the corresponding corral.

https://www.trackshackresults.com/disneysports/waivers/WD18Waivr/verify.php

upload_2018-10-21_8-1-19.png

Looking to sell my post race party ticket! Not sure the best way to go about it but if anyone is interested let me know! Thinking I can mail it out? or I will be at the expo Saturday morning. My email is s.kane133@gmail.com

Thanks bcarey2k!!! I found our corrals and we range from D through G!!!! HAHA!!
This is our first Wine and Dine half after two years completing the Princess half weekend. We are really looking forward to the Post race Epcot Party !!!!
Jojo

I'm trying to start some packing for this trip now, and my heart just isn't in it. After a great run last Sunday, my hamstring injury, which I thought was resolved, started acting up again this week. I went out today to see how things felt and got through 1.6 miles but i probably only ran a mile of that and the pain was there. I've all but given up on running this race, and I know I should be excited to be going to WDW, and F&WF but I'm really feeling defeated. 3+ months of this stress, 2 months of physical therapy, hundreds of $$$ in co payments and it seems like its been for nothing. :sad2: I try telling myself if this is the worst thing to happen to me I should count my blessings but it's just painful right now,mentally and physically.

If you've made it to here, thanks for listening to my vent. I hope everyone has a great race, and is enjoying the anticipation of these last couple of weeks. :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter