Official Wine & Dine 2018

Quick question that is probably out there somewhere but I suspect someone here already knows. Right now my wife is planning to do the 5k with our son in a jogging stroller. I know strollers start from the back but out son will be 1.5 years old for the race. Does he also have to register or can he just participate using her registration? Thanks in advance.

Quick question that is probably out there somewhere but I suspect someone here already knows. Right now my wife is planning to do the 5k with our son in a jogging stroller. I know strollers start from the back but out son will be 1.5 years old for the race. Does he also have to register or can he just participate using her registration? Thanks in advance.

Unfortunately strollers are not allowed in the race per the runDisney webiste:

• For everyone's safety, selfie sticks, baby joggers, strollers, baby carriers, baby backpacks, skates, scooters, bicycles, skateboards, canes, crutches, walkers, walking sticks, and animals of any kind are prohibited from the course. Violators will be removed from the course and transported to the finish line area.

Unfortunately strollers are not allowed in the race per the runDisney webiste:

• For everyone's safety, selfie sticks, baby joggers, strollers, baby carriers, baby backpacks, skates, scooters, bicycles, skateboards, canes, crutches, walkers, walking sticks, and animals of any kind are prohibited from the course. Violators will be removed from the course and transported to the finish line area.

This is for the 5K? I thought that was the only race strollers were allowed but had to start in the back? If not we will deal. Thanks.

I booked my trip this weekend. I will be there Nov 2-9th. Staying at Coronado Springs. This will be my first Disney race and cant wait for it.

I think I'm taking the plunge on this one . I haven't done Wine & Dine since the first year they had it...

Hi everyone, sorry I'm late to the party but I'm hoping and planning on doing all of the Wine & Dine runs in 2018! Did the SWDS last April with my then 24 year old DS. This time I'm on my own.
Quick question: Does anyone know how far back that a Proof of Time can/will qualify for W&D2018? Like I said I have the finish from April 2017 SWDS, and was planning on doing local AC April Fools Half, but unfortunately broke a toe over New Year's weekend. Wah!

Hi everyone, sorry I'm late to the party but I'm hoping and planning on doing all of the Wine & Dine runs in 2018! Did the SWDS last April with my then 24 year old DS. This time I'm on my own.
Quick question: Does anyone know how far back that a Proof of Time can/will qualify for W&D2018? Like I said I have the finish from April 2017 SWDS, and was planning on doing local AC April Fools Half, but unfortunately broke a toe over New Year's weekend. Wah!

Dark side from last year would work. Race has to be after Nov 1, 2016.

I'm hoping as I did investigate the W&D 2018 runDisney web site. But I'm wondering if runDisney is doing their usual updating the site as a snail's pace and not worrying about the details like changing pertinent info and qualifying dates until much much MUCH closer and necessary.

Also wondering how and about when AP holders go about registering "early" for the runs?

I'm hoping as I did investigate the W&D 2018 runDisney web site. But I'm wondering if runDisney is doing their usual updating the site as a snail's pace and not worrying about the details like changing pertinent info and qualifying dates until much much MUCH closer and necessary.

It has been precedent for a bit now that proof of time from a previous race needs to be no older than 2 years prior to race date (with slight wiggle room). This information is updated along the first information for the purpose of participants being able to enter a property dated proof of time. [If someone's was too old, then they would need to run a new race for a new proof of time and do it before the submission cut-off, not something everyone can do with a couple weeks notice.)

Also wondering how and about when AP holders go about registering "early" for the runs?

If runDisney offers early registraion, officially, you gain access via the AP holder page. Unofficially, you will find links all over (here, FB, the Google, etc.) I cannot say for certain how early AP registration is, as I haven't bothered in the past couple years--demand isn't as cut throat as it once was. I wanna say I remember a week before general registration.

It has been precedent for a bit now that proof of time from a previous race needs to be no older than 2 years prior to race date (with slight wiggle room). This information is updated along the first information for the purpose of participants being able to enter a property dated proof of time. [If someone's was too old, then they would need to run a new race for a new proof of time and do it before the submission cut-off, not something everyone can do with a couple weeks notice.)

If runDisney offers early registraion, officially, you gain access via the AP holder page. Unofficially, you will find links all over (here, FB, the Google, etc.) I cannot say for certain how early AP registration is, as I haven't bothered in the past couple years--demand isn't as cut throat as it once was. I wanna say I remember a week before general registration.
Thanks so much. I will bother everyone in a couple weeks for a link to that passholder page!:-)

I am new to running, and new to races. If I can get us a room with DVC I'll be coming down for the kids races and the 5k. I'm really excited!

I have our home resort waitlisted, and will see if I can get it or something else when my 7 month window opens. (We are new DVC owners, so couldn't book right at the 11 month window.)

I haven't run in races since elementary school!

Happy to join here.

I am new to running, and new to races. If I can get us a room with DVC I'll be coming down for the kids races and the 5k. I'm really excited!

I have our home resort waitlisted, and will see if I can get it or something else when my 7 month window opens. (We are new DVC owners, so couldn't book right at the 11 month window.)

I haven't run in races since elementary school!

Happy to join here.
Welcome, running Disney is sooooo much fun but highly addicting! Just wait, you'll get hooked and find out!

My wife and I are in. This will be our transferred entry from the 2017 WDW half marathon, which we originally moved to disneyland half, which got cancelled so we moved it again. Third time's a charm!

And it's my birthday weekend

My wife and I are in. This will be our transferred entry from the 2017 WDW half marathon, which we originally moved to disneyland half, which got cancelled so we moved it again. Third time's a charm!

And it's my birthday weekend
Birthday weekend and a WINE and Dine Run ... sounds like a perfect pairing (see what I did there).

They take 15k right? As of now I have a 15k and a half scheduled before the Aug (?) Cutoff date. I have a half from last year but I'm trying to improve my time and haven't found a 10k to fit into things.

They take 15k right? As of now I have a 15k and a half scheduled before the Aug (?) Cutoff date. I have a half from last year but I'm trying to improve my time and haven't found a 10k to fit into things.

That’s right - 10k, 12k, 15k, 10 miles, 1/2, full. Good luck!

We've done this one for the past two years and have loved it. This past year, DH did the 5K, DS12 & DD10 did the 5K and 10K, and my sister and I did all 3 races. We've done over the years... ToT (RIP), Princess, SW light side, SW dark side, W&D and WDW marathon wknd (though we've never done the full). Our repeats have been W&D and Dark Side. We're not officially booked yet, but are in for W&D this year... let's be honest. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!