Official Wine & Dine 2018

Ready for the bad weather to stop happening Saturday mornings so I can run outside instead of inside at the too warm gym. Not running outside in the pouring rain and wind storm for 9.5 miles. Almost 1/3 done.

Ready for the bad weather to stop happening Saturday mornings so I can run outside instead of inside at the too warm gym. Not running outside in the pouring rain and wind storm for 9.5 miles. Almost 1/3 done.
I hear you. I'm stuck in perpetual winter here.

I hear you. I'm stuck in perpetual winter here.

I was glad to be at the gym since my leg by my knee started hurting about 3.75 in which is a little sooner than when I ran a 10k a few weeks ago. Same shoes, which I think may be it since the pain moves around. Walked most but got to 5.75 and then stopped. And came out to blue sky's, sun and super dark clouds. Gotta love Seattle weather but I don't mess with wind.

ETA- I did 4 miles last week in different shoes with no issue and only ran once since then. I've been bad getting back to it after being sick.

I was supposed to run the Hershey 10K today and it was cancelled. It ended up being cold, but not the 4-6 inches of snow predicted. People were in an uproar and they ended up giving refunds and still letting people do swag/medal pickup. So, needless to say, I'm excited for weather to get a little warmer for consistent outside running, because right now paying for a race doesn't even guarantee me a nice run! LOL!

Same issue here, almost $1000 worth of stuff charged to my card - never even thought it would have been the race registration!

I wonder if the Disney site itself has an issue. I just activated a card in the last 2-3 days, and have used it less than 5 times, all yesterday. One was the WDW site. Fraud popping all over the place this morning already. Or if it is Disney Chase Visa with the problem. Searching fraud, just on this section of the DIS, returns a number of hits.

I was just able to book the Dolphin for $106 via Hotwire. I still have to pay the resort fee, but it's still a steal at that price! My total for two nights, taxes & trip insurance is $271.70. Resort fee is $64 for two nights and will be collected at the Dolphin.

I was just able to book the Dolphin for $106 via Hotwire. I still have to pay the resort fee, but it's still a steal at that price! My total for two nights, taxes & trip insurance is $271.70. Resort fee is $64 for two nights and will be collected at the Dolphin.

Did you do a blind booking or did it say Dolphin?

That’s freaking amazing!!!

I just looked and it gave me $269 per night.

I looked for LBV and it gave me a bunch of blind listings - one that matches closely, since they view Swolphin as Disney/Bonnet Creek.

It's a Hot listing. The resorts board people know which one to pick.

$32/night resort fee. Look for one with TravelAdvisor 5051+ reviews. There is a Sheraton with a $32/night fee, but it is currently >$100/night.
Even knowing all that, I was still scared. Would have really messed up things if it was something else. Have to be prepared for that I guess.

ETA: I was so nervous through this whole process!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts