Official Wine & Dine 2018

I’m sure I could find this, but it’s taking more google smarts for search terms than I am able to come up with right now.

With the 5k being on the 2nd, we need to get our bibs on the 1st. How late is the expo generally open? We are flying in on the 1st and I’m trying to see how late of a flight I can book.

Thanks!

It's usually open until 8pm the first day.

Just saw an Instagram post from DVC confirming early registration for DVC members opens on March 8!
I assume it will be AP day as well.... If I have to work we'll see if 10k spots are still open when I go on break/get home if not I've taken general registration day off....
may the odds be ever in everyone's favor

Does anyone know when the list of charities for Run for a Cause comes out?

Should come out around the first week of March when registration opens up for AP/DVC. For the most part - Disney uses the same charities - St Jude's, Alex's Lemonade Stand, Kellsie's Hope, Autism Speaks, Home for our Troops, with some other ones that change in and out with others.

I actually called runDisney to find out when registration for AP's would be. I was told March 6

Exactly my point. So maybe others ought to CALL and find out. I would definitely give all my thanks and appreciation to get an absolute answer.
Honestly, not sure there's any point in calling. So much incorrect info comes from CMs before official announcements are made. I would only trust official info from Disney on these dates, personally.

ETA: There's currently nothing listed on the DVC website under "Enjoy Early Registration for Select runDisney Events!" for upcoming registrations.

Last edited:
Interesting...DVC seems to have removed its Instagram post. Maybe it will be March 6 for both....

After 17 years of Food and Wine Festival, and five years of Wine and Dine challenges, we have decided to take a break. Dark Side will be our only trip to WDW this year and have no plans for DL, which will be odd since we have been doing every rD race the last several years. So, as a replacement, this year we are doing a half marathon in Norway (the real country, not the EPCOT pavilion...) and the Marine Corps marathon! I'm going to miss WDW, but am super excited about our two alternatives this year. Can't wait to hear all your stories of the event, though. Perhaps we will be back in 2019...

After 17 years of Food and Wine Festival, and five years of Wine and Dine challenges, we have decided to take a break. Dark Side will be our only trip to WDW this year and have no plans for DL, which will be odd since we have been doing every rD race the last several years. So, as a replacement, this year we are doing a half marathon in Norway (the real country, not the EPCOT pavilion...) and the Marine Corps marathon! I'm going to miss WDW, but am super excited about our two alternatives this year. Can't wait to hear all your stories of the event, though. Perhaps we will be back in 2019...
Gotta live your life! That Norway race is awesome as is MCM. Those are good races to be missing WDW for!

Hey all, quick question. Can someone guide me as to how to retrieve the url address needed from a previous race POT to be entered in the registration page for the W&D18?

Hey all, quick question. Can someone guide me as to how to retrieve the url address needed from a previous race POT to be entered in the registration page for the W&D18?

There's no real special link you need - just the link to the personal results page of the race you want to use as your PoT.

There's no real special link you need - just the link to the personal results page of the race you want to use as your PoT.
Yup, that's why I was looking for in a response. Now I know to just cut, paste, and save that url address for registration. Just couldn't remember exactly where to find tree result I wasted to use. Thanks much!

Hi all! I've never done a RunDisney event but am seriously interested in the 2019 Wine & Dine half marathon. How quickly do these races typically sell out for non DVC members?

Hi all! I've never done a RunDisney event but am seriously interested in the 2019 Wine & Dine half marathon. How quickly do these races typically sell out for non DVC members?
Depends on the race weekend and the year. 2019 will be an anniversary year for wine and dine so its likely to sell out quicker.

I sent an email message to runDisney about early registration for DVC and AP.

The reply said that the dates haven’t been determined yet and to check the DVC and AP sites 2 weeks before March 13. That would be this Tuesday.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!