***Officially Official September 2017 Thread***

Does anyone else get a little sad when reading this thread now, as so many people's trips are all ready over :guilty:

Even though our trip is still a week away, it's a reminder how quickly a trip comes and goes. There is definitely something wrong with me
Yes, my trip ended last Thursday, but last yesterday I was at a friends house talking about our trip in April. And we will be buying into the DVC, so planning vacation with brother in two years. Have decided to go back every other year now. Woot woot. But may be changing to Jan.

Hummer is detailed, we started packing, mowed the grass and a ton of other chores that need to get done around the homestead.

I hear ya! Vacation prep can be madness but its just makes it all that much sweeter when you arrive!

Leaving in 24 hours! Had quite the scare yesterday when my 3 year old woke up with red dots all over her face and a handful on her body. I thought for sure she had chickenpox (even though she's been vaccinated) and our trip would be cancelled. Fortunately the doctor said it was part eczema and part allergic reaction to something.
We stopped in GA overnight on our way down in march and my son woke up with dots all over his chest. I was terrified it was chicken pox. Luckily I put hydrocortisone on it and it was gone in an hour. Still have no idea what it was.

I'm sat waiting for food at Skipper Canteen. Day one, having a great time, getting through rides quicker than planned - I did plan worst case senario.

Jungle Cruise is still down thanks to Irma the CM said Friday - I think this friday but might have been next Fri. My brains a little frazzled from the heat/humidity, was doing ok until I was waiting for the parade.

Thanks for the update!! I am so hoping the Jungle cruise opens before our MK days next week. Slow at work so I am taking tomorrow off so we can pack and finish up some stuff before we head out on Friday.

4 days!!! I'm 90% packed and have a suuuuuuuper busy rest of the week between working like crazy (I'm a hairdresser and tend to run myself into the ground before vacation ) and dragging the kids through this week of school (both my girls are mentally already on vacay ). DH is out of town until Thursday and then we leave Sat AM bright and early!!!:yay:

But see, here's the beauty part. I've already found my good spot, and I'm not even there yet. :laughing:
Yeah we dropped one person in our party off early for seats, but when the fireworks got close we actually couldn't get back to him, but ended up having better seats closer to the front.

Here now! Today is my birthday and we are able to just relax this morning (thank goodness!) as we are just doing the Halloween Party tonight! We arrived this past Friday. Did Hollywood Studios on Saturday, crowds were very manageable, rode rides twice. We were also selected as the "Honorary Family" for the Star Wars Dessert Party, which was amazing! Yesterday was Epcot. Here's a reminder to take the expected crowd levels from Touring Plans with a grain of salt. TP gave yesterday at EP at level 2. Does this look like a level 2?? :rotfl:

NON3KG3.jpg

I knew going in to just expect crowds everywhere and that way if it was less it would just be a nice bonus.

Tomorrow's a free day, MK on Thursday, AK on Friday. I am hoping to do a trip report after we get back, but I'm sure I'll check in here again with my Sept. buddies! :)

Here now! Today is my birthday and we are able to just relax this morning (thank goodness!) as we are just doing the Halloween Party tonight! We arrived this past Friday. Did Hollywood Studios on Saturday, crowds were very manageable, rode rides twice. We were also selected as the "Honorary Family" for the Star Wars Dessert Party, which was amazing! Yesterday was Epcot. Here's a reminder to take the expected crowd levels from Touring Plans with a grain of salt. TP gave yesterday at EP at level 2. Does this look like a level 2?? :rotfl:

NON3KG3.jpg

I knew going in to just expect crowds everywhere and that way if it was less it would just be a nice bonus.

Tomorrow's a free day, MK on Thursday, AK on Friday. I am hoping to do a trip report after we get back, but I'm sure I'll check in here again with my Sept. buddies! :)
Oh wow. I guess the hurricane worked for us and really cleared out the crowds. Our longest wait was FOP at AK and that was 30 minutes. Good luck and I hope you have fun.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter