Offsite Disney Theme Wedding Cakes

I’m getting married offsite in Orlando. Anyone know of any bakeries offsite that can do a Disney theme wedding cake. Or a company that will deliver Disney wedding cakes

Some of the popular companies are Anna Cakes, Sprinkles Custom Cakes, Bake Me a Cake, and Everything Cake Orlando.

It's been a couple of years since I used her but It's Tasty Too has made several cakes for me and they were not only delicious but absolutely beautiful as well and well priced. They deliver.

Hi, I’m actually going on my first trip with my boyfriend in oct. trying to do something nice for him so I’m gonna have a cake delivered to the resort by Sprinkles in Disney Springs. How long before I go should I have this order placed?... if anyone has ordered from them before, I tried calling earlier and no answer.

We used Anna Cakes when we got married at Disney Springs! They were great to work with and yummy and I felt had fairly decent pricing!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!