Oga’s reservations for 1? How to book for a child?

mickeyhereicome

Mouseketeer
I booked two reservations for 1 at Oga’s that start within 5 minutes of each other. When I keep searching more parties of 1 are available with in 5 minutes of the current 2. Is there any way to book this for a child under 18? Do you think I will have any luck if I called reservations?

I booked two reservations for 1 at Oga’s that start within 5 minutes of each other. When I keep searching more parties of 1 are available with in 5 minutes of the current 2. Is there any way to book this for a child under 18? Do you think I will have any luck if I called reservations?
Just book it for anyone. Names don’t matter in Dining - any name can be used - you can use the website rather than your MDX.

Book for a child the same way you'd book for anyone else.

I guess what you are asking is can you book a reservation for one in the name of a child. I don't know. I haven't tried doing that. You can put it in your name and have the child give it when they enter. I guess that might depend on how old the child is.

They'll check IDs for persons ordering alcoholic drinks. Oga's has plenty of nonalcoholic choices available, so there is no issue with children being in the cantina.

IIRC, when you book it says that one person must be over 14. So presumably if the child is 14+ you'll be okay.

I would be prepared to sit apart if you have two one person reservations. How old is the child?

I would be prepared to sit apart if you have two one person reservations. How old is the child?
It’s a bar. The Oga CMs will seat them as a group while the party waits to be seated together and other, smaller groups will be seated before them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter