Ogas cantina, are all reservations gone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My confirmation email doesn't say that the reservation doesn't guarantee entrance into the land. Did it say that somewhere on the page where you booked?
Mine didnt either. I've even been looking for info on how to get access to the land and how early we can enter prior to reservation time. All I have been able to find says check in no earlier than 15 minutes prior to reservation with the cast member working the queue...?

Keep looking. Apparently lots of persons are cancelling, either to firm up their schedules or because they have discovered that it's just a bar and doesn't serve food.

I would guess the amount of new availability this morning was a combination of that but more likely Disney releasing a bunch more since not only was Oga available for multiple times on each day but Savi was bookable for most days again whereas there were full weeks in September where it was sold out yesterday.

Didn't even know this was a thing until I saw rteetz tweet that he secured his Cantina reservation. Immediately jumped on MDE and got 7:10pm for our Saturday in November - obviously the force is strong in my family.
Thanks Ryan!

Mine didnt either. I've even been looking for info on how to get access to the land and how early we can enter prior to reservation time. All I have been able to find says check in no earlier than 15 minutes prior to reservation with the cast member working the queue...?

My assumption is that it will guarantee you access to get into the land. I cannot imagine they would be able to enforce a "no show" fee if they won't even let you in the land to get to the reservation. I hope that's true anyways!

I was able to grab an October 31 morning time today. I used the Touringplans.com reservation finder tool and then quickly (well as quick as the website allowed) went through the process once I received a notification. It is a great tool to do the searching work.

Looking for an August 30th or 31st reservation I have been trying tirelessly!! Booked a last minute trip

I really messed up and didn't realize they were opening up the reservations so I missed out. I have signed up for alerts and also booked two single person reservations on different days. My son's dad and I will take turns checking it out by ourselves, worst case.

I've tried Breakfast , lunch and dinner for our 6 days in mid-December - nada available :(
Same thing happened to me, but I kept trying and was successful. Granted I did have to retry over 100 times but I was successful. Good luck.

My assumption is that it will guarantee you access to get into the land. I cannot imagine they would be able to enforce a "no show" fee if they won't even let you in the land to get to the reservation. I hope that's true anyways!

I would assume they will use some version of Disneyland's policy, which is that people with reservations can enter the land up to one hour prior to their reservation. It would be completely unprecedented if they did not allow guests with reservations into the land. Hell, they let people with dining reservations into parks during all park closure phases except 4 (when no one is allowed in).

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!