Ogas cantina, are all reservations gone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dumb question, but can you pay for droids and light sabers with GCs and not the CC they are attaching to the time slot?

So I just went to Disneyworld.com typed in savi's in the search window and clicked the first thing that popped up. Should bring you to the store's page and then there's a blue button that says "Check Availability"

That doesn't seem to work anymore....bummer

I was able to shift our reservations for Oga’s, Droid Depot and Savi’s on 9/18 around this morning to times that suited better than the ones I booked yesterday.
I did the same, panicked, and just got what I could yesterday and was happy to get anything.
Now there seems to be lots more choice so I booked a better time to fit into my day. :)
9.15pm before the fireworks

I tried all day yesterday and nothing! Today I got us October 30th at 5:55pm so happy! We also booked Savi's workshop for the same day at 4:10pm. So excited!!!!!

Have any Canadians been able to make reservations through the "en-CA" Canadian site? I can get to Savi's and Droid Depot just fine now, but only can press dates for Oga's. And it never even asks for how many guests or a time.
ETA: I adjusted the URL for the US, and I still get no questions about party size or time desired (as none are available). But instead of saying "9am-9pm" it lists time windows for Breakfast, Lunch, or Dinner--and the breakfast window says "6-10am"! Argh! If only that could be true. I would gladly get up at 4am for EEMH, Oga's reservation or no.

For Savi's I noticed that some dates on the calendar that appears have slashes/X through them, like in early December, so you know to not even bother trying to check that date.
Sigh. I don't know how many times I should check the same dates. All I ever see are the hours (9am-9pm) or "No Times Available."
Thanks to your post it made me realize to change the site and that is why yesterday I couldn't book Oga. As for the party size it didn't ask me that until I got into the steps into booking my reservation. Then it took everyone's MDE account that I had linked.

I say keep check some people book multiple times not knowing.

I’m in Canada and didn’t have any problems using the site (well, what I mean is, I had all the same problems everyone else did but did manage to book without needing to change the country). I did have a desktop, an iPad and my phone all waiting in line though. Had the most success with the ipad and phone, while the actual computer seemed to be permanently in the queue.

Dumb question, but can you pay for droids and light sabers with GCs and not the CC they are attaching to the time slot?
Credit card is just to hold the reservation. Assume like any ADR you can pay with alternate form of payment (GC, different CC, magic band, etc). But don’t know for sure. Maybe someone who went to DL SWGE can confirm?

Credit card is just to hold the reservation. Assume like any ADR you can pay with alternate form of payment (GC, different CC, magic band, etc). But don’t know for sure. Maybe someone who went to DL SWGE can confirm?
Yes this is the case you pay upon arrival.

OMG-I was able to get Savi's for son and DH-cannot get anything for either day we are there for Oga's-does that mean we just don't get in? :( that was my ONE thing I wanted most, I'm so mad I didn't check in here yesterday, I'm wanting to cry!

For anyone at the park 11/18 I did release a Droid res at 10:30am and a Savi res at 2:05 pm last night. Happy hunting!

OMG-I was able to get Savi's for son and DH-cannot get anything for either day we are there for Oga's-does that mean we just don't get in? :( that was my ONE thing I wanted most, I'm so mad I didn't check in here yesterday, I'm wanting to cry!
Do not give up. Use to Touring Plans and Mouse Dining reservation finders and check frequently yourself. Lots of folks are still moving reservations around so something will likely open up.

Did you check today? Many people who couldn't get Oga's yesterday are getting it today. Lots more ADRs opened up.

is it a reservation only joint, or is there a bar to for walk ups to purchase a drink and then move on?
thanks

Do not give up. Use to Touring Plans and Mouse Dining reservation finders and check frequently yourself. Lots of folks are still moving reservations around so something will likely open up.
Did you check today? Many people who couldn't get Oga's yesterday are getting it today. Lots more ADRs opened up.

I'm trying now, nothing for my days. I have set the alerts on TP's and MD-fingers crossed TP's has come through for me multiple times in the past.

is it a reservation only joint, or is there a bar to for walk ups to purchase a drink and then move on?
thanks
The whole place is a bar:
Here's some info from a confirmation email.

Oga's Cantina has mostly standing room with limited seating in an enclosed space with low lighting levels and high activity. Seating is not guaranteed upon entry and separate parties may be seated together. Large parties may be separated.
There is a 45 minute time limit for this experience.

Reservations are non-transferrable and may not be sold or bartered
- Please arrive no earlier than 15 minutes prior to the reservation time with the Cast Member at the end of the queue at Oga's Cantina in Star War's: Galaxy's Edge. Each person in the party must be present upon check-in and admission to Oga's Cantina. Be prepared to present reservation confirmation, photo ID, and the credit card provided at the time of booking the reservation. Guest will be admitted as soon as space that accommodates their party size becomes available.
- All information- including, without limitation, prices, offerings and experiences- is subject to restrictions and change or cancellation without notice.
- Theme park admission is required and not included.
- At least one person in the party must be 14 years or older
- There is a two drink maximum per guest for this experience
- Late arrivals may not be accommodated

Correct!
At 4 am this morning, my phone went off three times in a row with alerts from TPs.
Went on MDE on my phone and turned on my ipad, ipad won, and I was able to get ressies for breakfast and lunch. Not sure which I will keep or both but so happy!

Love the TP ressie finder!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter