Oga's Cantina- Can you share a drink?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Laurie DeUmberto

Earning My Ears
Anyone know if you can share a drink? We usually will only have one drink max per day, and we already have Jiko dining scheduled the same day and want to have a glass of wine at dinner. Has anyone been able to order the coffee/tea special drinks at lunchtime? We could only get 10:55am reservations. Also, has anyone heard if Savi's will have the same lightsaver offered or some different choices than Disneyland? Thanks

I don't see why you couldn't share a drink, there is a maximum but no minimum. There's also plenty of non-alcoholic drinks. Get one of each and share them.
For the first month Oga's was open at DL they were serving all the menus all day. That might have been a special time period because you had to have a reservation just to get into the land and you couldn't pick when that was, had to live with what they assigned you pretty much. I would probably assume you have to stick to the menu at the time, but couldn't hurt to ask.
I think the Light Sabers will be the same. Parts have been pretty sparse lately, lots running out and we've been told not to expect too many restocks right now as most new shipments are going to WDW.

yes you can share a drink
These and other oga questions should be posted on the dining thread. Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!