Oh, for Pete's sake!

NFLDERS

Stay Safe
Or, are we even alllowed to say that anymore?

Bring home the bacon, all your eggs in one basket and many others are now deemed offensive.

Oh brother! Wait is that ok!?

I was going to roll my eyes at you because how would anyone ever say that was offensive? PeTA, of course. But seriously, I mean, PeTA? Nobody likes them. That is like taking anything Alex Jones says seriously.

I must be missing something? Does PeTA really think those phrases are offensive?? Hold your horses, I'll grab this bull by the horns and say don't have a cow about it.... Then again there's more than one way to skin a cat, so I'll find new phrases. :P edited for more fun....

I hate when such extreme views like this come out. Does anyone ever KNOW anyone who is offended by this? Or Rudolph? Or anyone that asks their baby for permission to change their diaper? Or whatever the "outrage/offense du jour" is? No. It's only to rile up the masses.

Oh for Pete's sake. Must we moan like it's the end of the world every time some Peta kook says something stupid?

It's not like they're requiring us to say Bring home the Kale or harvest two Kale with one pull or be the kale at the test farm or take the Kale by the stalk or fertilize the dead Kale. Rest assured, if that happens, we here at the Kale Eradicaion Society of America will issue a sternly worded letter.

People Eating Tasty Animals.

I'm with you Hikergirl. The issue (to me) isn't the groups or people who come up with these "rules" it's that the news organizations give them some kind of credibility.

How about this one? https://bit.ly/2QgrSml

"Kiss The Girl" is banned from the repertoire of the the Princeton Tigertones because it is a "heteronormative attack on women’s right to oppose the romantic and sexual liberties taken by men"

This is one downside of the internet. It makes the viewpoint of a few extreme fools seem like they speak for a whole organization, political party, etc. With almost 8 billion people on Earth, of course there are a few dopes who think they can tell others what to do. They'll do whatever they can to get the attention they crave. It's the rest of ours job to ignore them and treat them as the fools that they are, not give them a platform that legitimizes their crazy opinion and makes it seem like something that a lot of people want.

This is one downside of the internet. It makes the viewpoint of a few extreme fools seem like they speak for a whole organization, political party, etc. With almost 8 billion people on Earth, of course there are a few dopes who think they can tell others what to do. They'll do whatever they can to get the attention they crave. It's the rest of ours job to ignore them and treat them as the fools that they are, not give them a platform that legitimizes their crazy opinion and makes it seem like something that a lot of people want.

To be fair, this type of nonsense was reported via TV & print long before the Internet came into being. Perhaps not with the same frequency, but just as an example, we’ve all known about PETA for a very long time.

Thank you for the link.

I was on a cruise all last week (YEAH for no news or tv, just drinks)
and since return I have been (still am but trying to move) sicker than a dog,
am I allowed to say that? I don't mean to hurt the dog's feelings.

I clicked on this link hoping to find some juicy stuff (guess that is offensive),
to brighten my day ....
and I feel gypped (oops did I say that).

I will admit though ... I did see this graphic float by ...
and I thought it was a joke from SNL or something.
Apparently it's .... real.
And they think as bad as some of the legit bad behaviors.
Shame on them. They are a nest of vipers.

I'm so tired of all this ..................
I LOVE animals.
They often way better than people.
I could go on an animal protection rant .... for hours.
But eating some animals is the circle of life.

BUT SERIOUSLY PETA why don't you do some good instead of just create
stupid word charts "to remove speciesism from our daily conversations".

Speciesism .... like the animals can read or understand abstract phrases.

I get it, too many believe everything they read, like a moth to a flame ...
but that doesn't mean you should go all monkey nuts and go to the dogs.

Did I say I have been sick for a week, not thinking straight and hungry?
Wish I had a beavertail right now ......... ooops, did it again.

Sorry, just feeling a little Seussical ... so ...

The bats in the belfry, PETA,
Are crying crocodile tears,
But remember ...
A fish rots from the head down,
don't trust,
a mutton dressed as a lamb and,
weasel words ...
but they will always be ...
.. a fly in the ointment ..
.. barking mad ..
.. eye of a newt ..
and this time ...
jumping the shark to ..
lead some on a wild goose chase.

Okay ...... time for more meds :sick:

DtmjZgPWoAIf05P

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter