Oh JOJO_CT, if I can't sneak by........

KathiWithAnI

<font color=006600>Found out it's not nice to teas
Neither can you!!! :jester:
sim1005_band.gif

]Hope you had a WONDERFUL DAY!!

the birthday fairy!

Happy Birthday!

No wonder I couldn't find you.... PARTY! PARTY!

Hope you had a wonderful day!

Kathy

Cynthia, Happy Birthday! It was so nice to see you in WDW. I hope you had a great day!

Lisa

:jester: Happy Birthday to one of the Three Cabalarros:jester:

Cynthia, I bet you thought you could pass this one by without any of us noticing. NEVER!!! We just couldn't let that happen. Peggie

:earsgirl: :earsgirl: :earsboy: :earsboy: :earseek: :earsboy: :earsgirl: :earsgirl:

We're three cabballeros, we're birds of a feather....blah blah blah (ok, so I don't know the words to every Disney song.....but I do know this one:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR CYNTHIA,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!!!

birthday.gif
birthday.gif

birthday.gif
birthday.gif

Fondly,
Leslie

Happy B-Day Cynthia:bounce:
Hope to see you at DLR in June:jester:
hades01.gif

BTW It was my B-Day 5-24;)

Yesterday was a really bad day...lots of things went wrong. I should have known when I got up this morning and saw this post that it would be a better day, and it WAS!! So I think I will just pretend that today was the day all along.

I just got back to the office from birthday lunch with Peggie and Leslie. Unfortunately Dom couldn't join us. We tried to figure out how to get to NH on Sunday...Nat, you just never know. We also talked about a mini-CT meet on June 2nd.

Thanks again. You guys make life so much more interesting!!

We hope that you had a wonderful birthday and that the rest of your days are special too. Caroline and Roger:wave:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter