Oh Kevin

SamIAm21

Mickey's #1 Fan
Rumor has it that Samantha Brown has been around the parks shooting yet another new Travel Channel show called Disney Favorites. Maybe you should see if you can track her down again! I definitely think she'll remember you!

:rotfl:

While Samantha Brown will always hold a special place in my heart, I have a new obsession.

Paige Davis is back on Trading Spaces.

Order has returned to the Universe.

No one knows this or appreciates it more.:thumbsup2

And I have had enough awful jobs to know the difference.

That's what makes this site and the podcast so great, you can hear your love for your jobs. It's genuine.

When they axed Paige Davis years ago, I stopped watching Trading Spaces. I am so excited that she is coming back! I agree, "Order has returned to the Universe!"

If Samantha Brown is Kevin's BFF then Paige Davis is mine. I even have a video tape of the episode of "A Wedding Story" with her wedding on it. The fact that she's back on Trading Spaces along with many of the original designers and the original concept are enough to get me to watch again.

I never watch Trading Spaces, but I happened to see a commercial that Paige was back, and the first thing I thought was, "Oh, Kevin is going to be SOOO happy!"

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter