Oh my...thats all I can say.

Beauty

DIS Veteran
redneck.JPG

ROTFLMBO.....I'm supposed to be siding with Christine Chrissi...don't make me laugh again...ROTFLMBO!

You know what Chrissi - your birthday present will be a black eye if you dont watch it!!!!

I'm the best friend Beauty, i'm really supposed to be siding!!!

It's just too dang funny, huyuck!!!

Have to start practicing on my redneck language!!!! rotflol

And if you think your gonna have to pee from laughing so much you head outback to the outhouse!!!! Do they still allow those things???? hahahaha

I no longer find you amusing and I just may be accepting applications soon.

Jason, get out of that truck! Have you no shame! You can't do stuff like that in Christine's front yard! What will the neighbors think... oh yeah, nevermind... ;)

LOL!!! Remember that thread a few months ago with the guy who wrote stories about his loony next door neighbor?? The one who planted little gardens in the kiddy pools in the back yard? BWAHAHAHAH!!! Always wondered what he looked like! This MUST be him!!!

LOL. I remember my brother and his friends doing that one year when they were just out of high school. It's on video somewhere.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter