Oh the Movie Never Ends---Sept 2017 PTR-Trip Canceled-Done

It's been a while! Hope everyone has been enjoying their planning and for those of you that have been recently, hope your trips were filled with magic!

When we last spoke, my husband and I were on the fence about going on our September trip because of the hurricane. Hours before we were supposed to leave, I still hadn't made up my mind but I was starting to look at back up plans. My boss put his hands on my shoulders and told me I wasn't going. So, I called and got a full refund minus what I paid for the memory maker. I'm sad to have lost that money, but at least we got the rest of our money back. While I was highly disappointed in not getting to go to Disney, we now know it was the better decision and ended up having a nice back up vacation. We went to Colonial Williamsburg, Virginia and came back down through Gatlinburg, TN.

Months later, the Disney Bug has bitten me again. I would love to try for November of this year, but I'm not sure it's in the cards for us. I didn't put in for any vacation time for 2018, but I'll keep watching for discounts and we will see what happens. For now, though, I'm sating the desire by helping some friends plan their first time trips for fun.

So, I'm closing out this vacation that never was. I'm saluting Operation Best Trip Ever. You would have been a good one.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter