Oh the Movie Never Ends---Sept 2017 PTR-Trip Canceled-Done

Me too!

If you see no availability I think it's because they haven't released the package yet because when we went in May there was availability the whole time. I even made a change the day of and in the weeks before and there was still a lot of choices for both restaurants.

Where did you see those times for ROL? I would love to go to a later show, but all I'm seeing is 8:45 only for every night that week.

I would maybe move dinner earlier to make it to ROL. Because with or without the package people start getting to their seats an hour early and I think the showings are all at 8:45 pm that week.

Ooo we're doing that too one morning! The same time too! Just not the same day.

There is sooo much at Homecomin' that sounds good. But Frontera Cocina was really good too so they're definitely both worth a try!

Hooray! We can both do our single digit dances on the same night or am I the only one who does those?

That makes me hopeful to hold out for a ROL package, though I have seen a few people on the boards say they have already booked them for September. I saw those times on the Disney World website, though I think I forgot to change the calendar to September because now I'm only seeing 8:45 like you said. It's a good idea to move up our ADR for Frontera Cocina, but I may move up Sanaa on 09/12/17 instead since it's closer to AK.

I love some "good" breakfast choices so I'm happy to try 1900 Park Fare.

I'm glad to hear you enjoyed Frontera Cocina. The menu looks fantastic.

Operation Best Trip Ever: Stage 2- The Food

Okay, so I couldn't leave it alone again. After Raeven's good idea (thanks!) of changing a dinner reservation, I have now moved Sanaa to 5:25 on 09/12/17 and Trail's End Breakfast to 8:30 with the hopes that I can move Sci-Fi Dine-In to earlier than 1:40. If not, well, that's okay, too. But, now I have a better chance of seeing ROL. Yay!

My husband is texting me telling me to leave our ADRs alone. I will now! :rolleyes1

*Edit* I lied. I changed them. Again. I think I have a problem. Seriously, I think I'm done now. I need to be. I've literally changed every single reservation except for a small select few.

Okay so I realize I'm going to MK 6 times on an 8 day Park Hopper ticket, but I don't have any rope drops so on 09/10/17 we're moving Kona up from 9:05 to 7:30. Who needs sleep on vacation? Heh, we do. I will have to buy my Naveen something special on this day or else he'll just be a big ol' grump(y).

09/11/17 I dropped Whispering Canyon for the Wave of American Flavors at 7:30. He doesn't like Whispering Canyon because it's too loud. Honestly, I didn't care for people yelling in my ear either when I was trying to drink my tea and eat my skillet. So, we'll try The Wave at The Contemporary. Neither of us have been there either. THEN we can try for Epcot rope drop. If we're a bit late, no biggie.

Has anyone seen Guardians of The Galaxy Volume 2, yet? We loved it. I want a baby Groot! My ferret kind of looks like a raccoon so they could be the best of friends. Well, that's it for today! Short and sweet. Happy Disneying!

Last edited:
Hooray! We can both do our single digit dances on the same night or am I the only one who does those?

No I do them too!

That makes me hopeful to hold out for a ROL package, though I have seen a few people on the boards say they have already booked them for September. I saw those times on the Disney World website, though I think I forgot to change the calendar to September because now I'm only seeing 8:45 like you said. It's a good idea to move up our ADR for Frontera Cocina, but I may move up Sanaa on 09/12/17 instead since it's closer to AK.

So strange like I said May had A LOT of availability right up to the day of. Sanaa is a good idea for that day though.

I'm glad to hear you enjoyed Frontera Cocina. The menu looks fantastic.

We did, but we split an entree and were glad we did because it was a lot!

Okay, so I couldn't leave it alone again. After Raeven's good idea (thanks!) of changing a dinner reservation, I have now moved Sanaa to 5:25 on 09/12/17 and Trail's End Breakfast to 8:30 with the hopes that I can move Sci-Fi Dine-In to earlier than 1:40. If not, well, that's okay, too. But, now I have a better chance of seeing ROL. Yay!

:thumbsup2

Has anyone seen Guardians of The Galaxy Volume 2, yet? We loved it. I want a baby Groot! My ferret kind of looks like a raccoon so they could be the best of friends. Well, that's it for today! Short and sweet. Happy Disneying!

I loved it too! Baby Groot is too cute!

House or Mouse?

We interrupt this Disney-themed program for some breaking news!

Jason and I have spent the past 11 years living in the same apartment. Unfortunately, as the years have progressed the rent has steadily increased while the quality of our complex has just been on a downward spiral. It has come to the point where we no longer feel safe here. There has never been a good time for us to leave, but in March we seriously started looking for a home. It hasn't been easy. The market has been a rat race and everything we looked at was either a disappointment due to cost or it was snatched up before we had time to think. We have been blessed to have people who have been helping us look. My amazing employer has been literally running to my desk showing me houses he has found for us and has insisted I call immediately.

Two weeks ago a friend tagged me on Facebook with a home that had not been listed yet. My realtor was able to get us in the night before it went public. I walked in this little house and felt like I was home. I immediately started envisioning where my massive Disney salt and pepper shaker collection was going to go and where my beautiful prints were going to hang. We put in an offer at 6 a.m. the next morning and all day we sat like little jitterbugs. Finally, our realtor called that night. Would we get it? Was our search finally over? After all these years would we finally be home owners?

Yes.

charlotte.gif

I cannot explain how excited/scared/nervous/ecstatic I am. We are supposed to close July 17th and hopefully will make the transition over to our new home out in the country where you can see the stars at night and enjoy the peace and quiet.

However.

The fate of our trip hangs in the balance. I'm not sure we're going to be able to swing our trip this year. As much as I would love to keep both the house and the vacation, I'm not sure we actually are going to be able to do both. I had planned for Operation Best Trip Ever to be the epic Disney vacation and then take a break for a little while because I had hoped we would be able to purchase a home in the next few months.

I'm wishing on a lot of stars right now.

charlotte crying.gif

I have until August 6th to make the decision. I'm so grateful to be able to have a home that if I do have to cancel our trip, it will be completely worth it. But, I can't help but feel a little disappointed and sad to say goodbye to our trip.

Stay tuned to see if our House is going to meet the Mouse.

50 points to anyone who knows where that ^^ is from!

Happy planning, friends!

Operation Best Trip Ever: It's Fast Pass Day!!!!!

When we last met, we had just purchased our first home. Our tentative closing date is still July 17th, but right now we are just playing the hurry up and wait game. :scared:

As of right now, our trip is still on track! pixiedust:

With that being said, we are officially 60 days out, which means it's Fast Pass Day!!!!!

So, here we go!

Thursday 09/07/17--Arrival day

We have no idea exactly what time we will arrive. I'm hoping somewhere around noon or earlier so that we can catch a short nap before we head over to The Magic Kingdom. I did just add a late lunch/technically dinner reservation at Tony's Town Square for 3:00.

Since the park closes early that night for MNSSHP, I was only able to make one FP+ work at 4:45 for Big Thunder Mountain Railroad. I could have picked anything, but this is one of our favorites and since it was closed in September 2016, I wanted to snag it. . . right after we eat carbs and pasta. :crazy2:

Friday--09/08/17--Epcot/MK

The plans are to sleep in before our noon lunch at Teppan Edo. Since Epcot FP+ only allow one selection between Frozen Ever After, Soarin, and Test Trek, I took the option of Frozen at 2:15 since Norway is in the World Showcase following our lunch in Japan.

I did take a 10:10 Livin' With the Land FP. I like hanging out at the Land pavillion. If we're lucky, we'll catch Soarin'. If not, we'll go learn about saving the environment with Simba.

We'll end our evening at Epcot with a 4:05 FP to Soarin' before hopping on the monorail to go to MK for the evening where we'll dine with the Beast!

Saturday 09/09/17- AK

Animal Kingdom day!

My goal for this day was to see Rivers of Light and ride one of the Pandora rides. I'd like to say score! I moved our dinner at Frontera Cocina to 6:00 so that we could watch Rivers of Light with a FP at 8:05. I know this is cutting it short so if I have to do a little rearranging later on I will.

We will be running away from the Yeti on Expedition Everest at 12:05 before lunch at 1:30 at Yak and Yeti.

Then! We'll be floating down the Na'vi River at 3:25. The other ride wasn't available, but that's okay. I'm super excited to visit Pandora.

Sunday 09/10/17- MK/HS

We have a 7:30 reservation for Kona that I'm considering changing. They've changed their menu, which no longer has the Big Kahuna. :guilty:

Our first FP that day will be at 9:55 with the Seven Dwarves whistling Heigh-Ho not to work we go! We'll take a flight to Neverland after that before another quick trip through the BTMRR. Afterwards, we'll be dining with the skippers @ 1:30.

Monday 09/11/17- Epcot

We have an early morning reservation at The Wave before heading to Epcot. Our first FP will be Soarin at 9:30.

At 10:40, we'll go find Nemo and maybe spend a little time with Crush.

Then, it's to Chef Art's we go for lunch.

We'll end our evening with a trip on the Spaceship Earth after our meal at Tokyo Dining.

Tuesday 09/12/17-HS/AK

The plan for the morning is HS, but I'm not able to get any FP+ that day because I found an evening FP at AK for Avatar Flight of Passage. Since you can't mix and match parks, it looks like there will be no TSM FP+ this year. :worried:

Wednesday 09/13/17- No Parks!

Thursday 09/14/17- MK/Epcot

We have an ADR at 9:05 at Crystal Palace to visit my favorite True Blue :eeyore:. After that, we'll cruise with the elephants through the jungle and then over to settle in with the 999 happy haunts! :hmghost:

We have to go to Epcot after that so I won't be securing a third FP for that day just yet.

Friday 09/15/17- Epcot/MK

Last park day!

The only FP I'm booking that day is Test Track in the morning. We'll see if anything else pops up later on.

That's it! FP+ is complete! It likely needs a little tweaking before then, but I'm happy to get the few harder ones that I wanted. I hate that the system only allows you to select Fast passes in the same park. I feel like I'm wasting two of them on our HS day that I can't use because I needed the evening pass at AK for Pandora. It would be nice to have a FP for Rockin Roller Coaster or Toy Story Mania. Oh, well. It'll work out! :cutie:

As of right now, our trip is still on track! pixiedust:

:cheer2:

The plans are to sleep in before our noon lunch at Teppan Edo. Since Epcot FP+ only allow one selection between Frozen Ever After, Soarin, and Test Trek, I took the option of Frozen at 2:15 since Norway is in the World Showcase following our lunch in Japan.

I did take a 10:10 Livin' With the Land FP. I like hanging out at the Land pavillion. If we're lucky, we'll catch Soarin'. If not, we'll go learn about saving the environment with Simba.

So that's our arrival day! And we'll be in Epcot then too! Dismeet? :scratchin

We have a 7:30 reservation for Kona that I'm considering changing

We have an 8:50 am one that same day :rotfl: I'm not sure if we're keeping it yet though.

Hello!! I've disappeared but I'm back!!!! Your plans sound AWESOME, congrats on the house, and yay for not having to cancel Disney!
I'd also like to add that I saw Journey in concert last month and THEY ARE JUST AS AMAZING AS THEY WERE WHEN THEY WERE YOUNGER!!
My FP day is tomorrow!! I hope I'm as lucky as you!!!

:cheer2:

So that's our arrival day! And we'll be in Epcot then too! Dismeet? :scratchin

We have an 8:50 am one that same day :rotfl: I'm not sure if we're keeping it yet though.

Girl, yes! Would love a Dismeet!

Hello!! I've disappeared but I'm back!!!! Your plans sound AWESOME, congrats on the house, and yay for not having to cancel Disney!
I'd also like to add that I saw Journey in concert last month and THEY ARE JUST AS AMAZING AS THEY WERE WHEN THEY WERE YOUNGER!!
My FP day is tomorrow!! I hope I'm as lucky as you!!!

Thanks! Welcome back! Ha, I'm so glad you enjoyed them!!!!
Good luck with FP!

A little late to the party but I'm following along!

Our wedding day was a dreary Sunday afternoon on November, 1st 2015. Having grown up in the South, it had always been a dream to get married at a white plantation house filled with books and antiques. As luck would have it, we found this beautiful farm that had been renovated. The family lived in a white plantation house with a balcony overlooking the property. It was on that balcony that I looked down at my future husband before we saw each other on the front porch. We walked down Lovers' Lane to a set of white stained glass windows with the mist blowing in my face and our guests cuddled up on the pews under the patchwork quilts. After my pastor of thirty years pronounced us husband and wife, we celebrated in a gorgeous barn with chandeliers and pristine drapery. It may have been imperfect, but it was perfect to us.

What beautiful wedding photos and your description of that day is just wonderful. It sounds like you had an amazing wedding day and I adore the theme!

It was super crowded, they ran out of candy, and the only character we got to meet was Merida. It was just a huge, sad disappointment. I did get to see some of the Hocus Pocus show, though!

Oh no! That doesn't sound like a good time! I'm going to my first MNSSHP this August and I'm really looking forward to Hocus Pocus being featured, its my absolute FAVORITE Halloween movie and I've been obsessed since I was a kid. Whenever I find it on TV, I have to stop everything and just sit and watch

Oh, where did I pick to stay?

images-jpg.218397

Wilderness Lodge!!!!! Hooray!!!!! :jumping1:

The resort is actual perfection!

It's beautiful!!!!! Again, this small clipping doesn't portray its beauty, but it's close enough. He said he went to the gallery and carried around The Little Mermaid painting to try to match it with another. Voila! Rapunzel. His incredible thoughtfulness just makes every bad moment of the day melt away.

You seriously have husband goals, I love Kinkade artwork, (we have at least 3 Disney themed pieces in our house currently) its just beautiful.

I think everyone has a favorite pavilion at the World Showcase? What's yours? I enjoy Japan quite a bit, but my favorite of all favorites is the UK. I love the shoppes and the layout. It's just such an enjoyable place.

I think I'm between Mexico (you just can't beat the theme of the outdoor market in this pavilion) and
and Japan. I love Japan because there is just so much to see every time you visit and the store is huge.

inally, our realtor called that night. Would we get it? Was our search finally over? After all these years would we finally be home owners?

Congrats on your new home! :figment:

A little late to the party but I'm following along!

What beautiful wedding photos and your description of that day is just wonderful. It sounds like you had an amazing wedding day and I adore the theme!

Oh no! That doesn't sound like a good time! I'm going to my first MNSSHP this August and I'm really looking forward to Hocus Pocus being featured, its my absolute FAVORITE Halloween movie and I've been obsessed since I was a kid. Whenever I find it on TV, I have to stop everything and just sit and watch

The resort is actual perfection!

You seriously have husband goals, I love Kinkade artwork, (we have at least 3 Disney themed pieces in our house currently) its just beautiful.

I think I'm between Mexico (you just can't beat the theme of the outdoor market in this pavilion) and
and Japan. I love Japan because there is just so much to see every time you visit and the store is huge.

Congrats on your new home! :figment:

Welcome! So glad you joined in! It sounds like you have a trip very soon! I hope you have so much fun!

Thank you for the wedding comments. Hard to believe it's been almost 2 years ago now. Seems like yesterday we were busy bees trying to get everything planned, and now we're getting settled into our new home. Thank you for the congratulations. We are so happy to have our own place.

Yes!!!! Hocus Pocus for the win! I've already watched it 3 times this summer. In fact, I may turn it on again today. It just puts me in the mood for fall. I do hope you enjoy the party. It was just a string of bad circumstances for us, and it was just overcrowded. I think it would be so much fun if everything went smoothly.

Mexico is pretty cool inside the pavilion. I wished we liked San Angel Inn more, but I love sitting in the restaurant with the outdoor night theme. It's pretty awesome!

Operation Best Trip Ever: Stage 2- The Food

Aloha!
I'm currently listening to my Happiest Tunes on Earth Pandora station. It was playing songs from Lilo and Stitch, putting me in the mood for a visit to the Polynesian.
It's a nice overcast day here in TN and after weeks of packing, moving, unpacking, working overtime, and general exhaustion I thought I'd procrastinate opening more boxes and dedicate my day to relaxing and doing a little Dis'ing.
We are getting settled into our new home and enjoying the nice, quiet life out in the country as opposed to being right in the middle of the city life. My poor Houston boy is having trouble with the wildlife out here; more specifically, the huge moths that come in droves to the lights. It's quite hilarious, though, because his new weapon of choice is our dirt devil. Picture this: my sweet teddy bear man chasing around the moths with the vicious small vacuum cleaner saying "here buggies buggies!" So comical.
I'm happy to officially report we will be keeping our vacation in September. It was a tough choice to make considering we just made a huge change in our lives, but we honestly need the break. I look forward to 9 nights in Disney with my husband, celebrating all that we've accomplished this year.
We are about 25 days out!!!! Yay!!!! Still, I have a little more tweaking to do. I keep having nightmares about not being prepared for this trip. I guess that comes with the move and not exactly knowing where my Disney vacation box is. That's the box with all our things I've been packing along the year to take with us. I'm sure it's around here somewhere. . .
I ordered our Magic Bands, too. So, Disney mail will be coming soon!
Today's update is focusing on creating a list of snacks for our snack credits. I know we will use quite a few of them at Epcot on the Food and Wine Festival, but I always feel like I just waste these because I'm hungry and ill-prepared so I get a lot of popcorn or packaged snacks. Don't get me wrong, I love popcorn but I could utilize my credits a little better.
So, here's my draft. Menus choices were from allears.net. Also, I'd like to point out that a bottle of smart water is 4.50. :scared1: It's .99 at home. Seriously.
All of the following are noted as Disney Dining Plan snack credits
Animal Kingdom:
Tamu Tamu Refreshments:
Chocolate Waffle w/ ice cream
Zuri's Sweet Shop:
Such an array of snacks to choose from like cakepops, fudge, etc.
Drinkwallah:
Frozen coke-okay, so we will usually go get a frozen coke and hide in the little hut located nearby. There are a couple of stools in there and the hut provides shade. It's one of my Disney secrets. Shhh!
Eight Spoon Café:
Baked macaroni and cheese- plain, with pulled pork, or with shrim.
Smiling Crocodile:
Pimento Cheese BLT
Epcot:
Food and Wine Festival
Sunshine Seasons:
Chicken Corn Chowder
Maryland Style Crab Soup
Roasted Tomato Soup
Side Salad
Beef Chili
Pumpkin Soup (I am a pumpkin fanatic but this may be too much for me)
Desserts from bakery
Joy of Tea:
Egg Rolls
Curry Chicken Pocket
Boulangerie Patissere Les Halles:
Croissant Jambon Fromage
Fraises Tart
Napoleon
L'Artisan de Glaces:
Macaroon sandwich
ice cream
Kringla Bakeri Og Café:
Lefse
Where is the popcorn stand with the buffalo popcorn?
Hollywood Studios:
Oasis Canteen:
Funnel cake w/ strawberry topping and ice cream
Pretzel Palooza:
Pretzel stuffed with cream cheese--- yes!!! I'm so happy they have these again
Magic Kingdom:
Aloha Isle:
Dole Whip Float
Egg Roll Wagon:
Cheeseburger Spring Rolls
Gaston's Tavern:
Warm Cinnamon Roll
LeFou's Brew-- we love this stuff!
Sleepy Hollow:
Baked potato w/ butter and sour cream
Waffle w/ strawberries and whipped cream
Plaza Ice Cream Parlor:
The Plaza Sundae
All American Sundae
Ice Cream Cookie Sandwich
Auntie Gravity's Galactic Goodies:
Iced Coffee Float
Lunching Pad:
Cream Cheese Pretzel-- okay, on our very first solo trip together back in 2010, Jason and I sat on those stone benches beside Lunching Pad and ate our cream cheese pretzels while chatting up a very nice CM. These are as sentimental to me as tasty.
Pepper Jack Pretzel
Disney Springs:
Vivoli Gelatria:
Tortine
That's pretty much the only thing offered as a snack credit at Disney Springs. . .
There you have it, a list of potential snacks. That's all for now!

I'm happy to officially report we will be keeping our vacation in September. It was a tough choice to make considering we just made a huge change in our lives, but we honestly need the break. I look forward to 9 nights in Disney with my husband, celebrating all that we've accomplished this year.
We are about 25 days out!!!!

Yay that means we still get to meet up!

Operation Best Trip Ever

What's that creeping around the corner? Christmas? No, not that! Thanksgiving? Sure, but before that. Halloween? Okay, you're getting closer. September? YES!!!! September!!!! We are 11 days away from what I hope is, see title, the best trip ever.

I think I have finally stopped changing around restaurants and the itinerary. I've changed it so many times now that I think it's nothing like the original plan. I'm like a mad scientist back here on the computer, plotting and planning and scheming and working out mathematics. I can tell you that I did change Hollywood Brown Derby to the Fantasmic dining package. I wasn't sure we were going to watch it again this year, but why not? We were going to eat there anyway.

I also purchased the Memory Maker today for a slightly discounted price. Again, I wasn't going to do that this year since we did it 2 years ago, but since I plan for this to be our last trip for quite some time and our walls in our new home are kind of empty, I wanted to take advantage of as many pictures as possible.

While I was on the website doing that I realized we hadn't received our final confirmation packet. So I chatted a moment with a CM online and was told to call the reservation line. Fine. The very pleasant lady told me they hadn't changed the address with the reservation even though I had already done that so we wouldn't be receiving it in the mail. She'd have it shipped to the resort instead. Fine, I can live with that. I just enjoy getting Disney mail. It's like a little surprise in the middle of all the monthly bills.

We have started gathering our items needed for the trip. I thought about making a last minute decision to fly since Southwest flights are pretty reasonable right now, but my husband said he'd rather take the 10 hour drive versus the 3 hour flight. Whatever, that just means we can pack whatever we want how we want it instead of the anxiety of putting things in certain spots. Also, we can buy our 3-4 cases of water at our local grocery. I just want to get there.

We went to the Disney Outlet yesterday since we no longer have a Disney Store close to us. I bought a couple of shirts that were on sale and two tsum tsums for our girls. They're perfectly sized for little mouths and both the dog and ferret love to play with them.

For Evie, my precocious little ferret:
yoda.jpg

For Dixie, my sweet little old lady:
trust.jpg
Trusty from Lady and the Tramp!

The store was also running a promotion for a tote that was 12.00 with any purchase. I thought it would be a great snack bag or nice to take down to the pool or Disney Springs to carry purchases.

mickeytote.jpg
minnietote.jpg

The goal for park days is to carry as little as possible. We have bought caribiner clips to attach water bottles or the refillable mugs to our belt loops. I have my new mini Vera Bradley Hipster ready to go. We will also be carrying a cooling towel to try to keep ourselves cool in the heat.

I had posted in the Disney tips about places to purchase Disney themed clothes besides the Disney Store. Thanks to all the wonderful responses, I customized a few shirts for both of us from teepublic and redbubble. I can't wait to see how those turned out.

That's all for today. I'll probably squeeze in 1-2 more updates before we're off!

We are 11 days away from what I hope is, see title, the best trip ever.

Same!

I think I have finally stopped changing around restaurants and the itinerary. I've changed it so many times now that I think it's nothing like the original plan. I'm like a mad scientist back here on the computer, plotting and planning and scheming and working out mathematics. I can tell you that I did change Hollywood Brown Derby to the Fantasmic dining package. I wasn't sure we were going to watch it again this year, but why not? We were going to eat there anyway.

:rotfl: I did that too.

Operation Best Trip Ever? Don't Rain on My Parade

So, we're 2 days away from being on what I was hoping would be our very best trip ever. Yes, I changed more ADRS around. I couldn't help it. Poor Marrakesh got the axe.

We're packed and ready to go. We're supposed to leave at midnight tomorrow night, but with Irma coming we're not sure what to do right now. We know the storm is to be taken very seriously and while it could totally miss Orlando, it may not. With the hurricane policy in effect we should be able to get a refund, but the phone line is over 90 minutes to wait so I wasn't able to speak to anyone at this time. We, unfortunately, will not be able to reschedule this trip to a later date due to work and other circumstances so we either go tomorrow or we don't go at all. One thing we certainly cannot control is the weather. We don't want to be stuck in Florida, and we definitely do not want to be someone else's burden to bear should the weather become severe. It is disappointing to think we may not go. I'm not sure yet what we are going to do, but regardless of our decision we wish everyone well. Be safe, friends.

We celebrated our honeymoon the first time they closed WDW due to a hurricane. We would do it again.....and we are. We head out on Saturday. I keep saying we get to bring a special friend with us. Faith and Pixie Dust.

So, we're 2 days away from being on what I was hoping would be our very best trip ever.

Same :sad2:

but with Irma coming we're not sure what to do right now. We know the storm is to be taken very seriously and while it could totally miss Orlando, it may not.

We're also not sure what to do we'd leave on Fri morning and might reschedule.

We, unfortunately, will not be able to reschedule this trip to a later date due to work and other circumstances so we either go tomorrow or we don't go at all.

Aw I'm so sorry :sad:

We celebrated our honeymoon the first time they closed WDW due to a hurricane. We would do it again.....and we are. We head out on Saturday. I keep saying we get to bring a special friend with us. Faith and Pixie Dust.

Good luck to you! I hope you have a wonderful vacation!! We made the decision today to cancel. Hope everything goes smoothly!

Same :sad2:

We're also not sure what to do we'd leave on Fri morning and might reschedule.

Aw I'm so sorry :sad:

I was so looking forward to our Dismeet. Hopefully, our paths will cross one day!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!