Oh, The Places We’ll Go! From the “stars” to the “sea”: Universal, SeaWorld & beyond - Spring 2016

I'm here!!! Can't wait to hear about your whole trip.

It's nice you had such a smooth trip down. I'm always willing to pay a little extra for an easier trip!

My morning Tim Hortons coffee is definitely something I miss when I'm in Orlando too!!

It's great that things started out nicely at the hotel this time, hopefully it stays relaxing. Can't wait to see what you guys got from Cheesecake Factory!! I'm a creature of habit, I ALWAYS get the Chicken Marsala, and Tiramisu cheesecake for dessert.. SO GOOD!

I've been checking in daily for this!! So happy to see you started your trip report today!

We love The Cheesecake Factory. I usually get the turkey burger smothered in onions with a side salad then a big slice of key lime cheesecake. Delish!

I've got a Diet Coke with lime now I'm ready for the report!
Mare

We were in Orlando during the same time you were for a weekend visit to Sea World! Can't wait to read about your trip there!

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    83.3 KB · Views: 3

I don't comment but but love reading your trip reports. They are pretty much the only US/IOA one's I read and have been helpful for our Nov trip. Your reports is also why we will most likely have lunch at Sweet Tomatoes when we uber to Target since they are in the same parking lot. Despite running in my first disney event, going to my first MVMCP, spending 4 other days in the parks and 2 at US/IOA, I'm most looking forward to buying a new pair of Minions slippers at US to replace the one's I got 2 years ago :)

Welcome, my fellow Canuck :goodvibes. It is never the same without you! Did the trailer get a name yet?

Thanks for the reminder! Darth Feather and Jabba the Travelling Hut played well, but @JaxDad may indeed be the winner with Puff the Magic Wagon. Not yet official - it never really is. We throw a few at the wall and see what eventually sticks. DD was killing herself at the Puff reference. DS thought that we may have missed the reference to Justin's favorite pernicious substance (we didn't). He just stormed upstairs muttering "I can't handle you people" :)

Embarrassing my children; just one more service I offer...

Yay, finally time to read about this fab trip! I knew you'd make us wait on the Dolphin Tales! lol So far so good at Days Inn! Hope it continues!
You know, I liked the suggestion about wearing it as a costume, but then it hit me. Gina stuffed it up under a big stretchy shirt and then demanded on boarding that the pilot get her home "before I deliver this baby right here on the plane..." :D What do you think? Would it work? Could you even get pre-boarding privilege?

The anticipation is over, the TR has finally begun and two in one day :jumping3: So excited to read all about it ! So about just dropping some hints throughout about the dolphin. I don't think we can wait allllll the way till the end :confused3

I can't wait to hear about your trip, I was following along for most of the PTR. We also went on a "once in a lifetime" trip to Orlando just last year, and now we're planning 2 more :rolleyes1 I can totally see how that could become 10, I'm already planning for next year. We're also lucky to have a Cheesecake Factory nearby. My sister and I love the red velvet, but last time we came home with 3 other pieces. :rolleyes:

Lurking for years here so time to pop in and say I am looking forward to your TR. We have travelled to Orlando three times now due to the trip reports that opened my eyes to the fun waiting to be had in Orlando.

You know, I liked the suggestion about wearing it as a costume, but then it hit me. Gina stuffed it up under a big stretchy shirt and then demanded on boarding that the pilot get her home "before I deliver this baby right here on the plane..." :D What do you think? Would it work? Could you even get pre-boarding privilege?

bwhahahaha That would be hilarious! I showed the pic to my husband because I think he thought I was joking about the size of it :p he's like wow that was HUGE! I am still thinking they gave it up LOL

Can't believe you guys are Cheesecake Factory virgins! I always joke that if I could on eat at 1 restaurant for the rest of my life I'd pick Cheesecake because the options are endless!

Looking forward to another great trip report, Gina. With a family of six, our vacations are few and far between, so these reports always makes me feel like I was there. Thanks

Wow Gina! I take one day off from the boards to work on DS's school project and I miss the start, a second post, and 3 pages of replies! :eek: Following and reading along!

Can't believe you guys are Cheesecake Factory virgins! I always joke that if I could on eat at 1 restaurant for the rest of my life I'd pick Cheesecake because the options are endless!
Too true. We went for the first time on our trip last week. That menu is HUGE. I'm terrible if I am really hungry and have too many options. I narrowed it down to three things and had dh choose for me. The carbonara was AWESOME and so big that I had another full meal from my leftovers the next day for lunch.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!