Oh, The Places We’ll Go! From the “stars” to the “sea”: Universal, SeaWorld & beyond - Spring 2016

Got you some flowers

tulips.jpg

Sorry about the job. For sure you have learned some things and you are right, when one door closes another one opens.

I'm sorry about the job Gina. Those of us who have been lucky to learn a little about you - through your amazing trip reports and kind words - know - GREAT things are in store for you!!! :flower1:

Jump00

Gina, I am so sorry. Based on what I know, it's their loss.

As you said, you are very, very blessed, as are all us fans of your awesome trip reports! Take your time, enjoy your family, and we'll be here for the next report!

Aww, so sorry that the new job did not pan out. But you're right, another door will open, and at least you know what you have now. And a wahoo, pre-trip report for October. That will brighten my mood too. I think it seems so far away.

Ah, getting to hear the parade go by our home. Nice. I always like hearing the marching bands. Too bad my little one wanted to focus on her studies and soccer and give up band.

image.jpeg

At least have some flowers. Allowed to have a pity party.

Last edited:
Well I know how disappointed you will be and send you a :grouphug:.

Hopefully you'll just put it down to experience and as you have another trip planned you won't dwell on it too much as you'll just be too busy having fun! :goodvibes

A big thanks to all for the wonderful and kind words.

On a day overshadowed by the sting of disappointment, your posts all warmed my heart :grouphug:.

gallery_FR3.jpg

Sorry about not getting the job but there are better things ahead. :shamrock: You have your fall trip to look forward to
Judy

Ahh Gina I'm so sorry you didn't get the job. I firmly believe you will end end up working in something for Orlando tourism. It is your passion for sure and your excitement comes through in your trip reports. We will all come to your pity parent but then turn around and celebrate when the next door opens for you.

Late to the "party" - so sorry about the job! Yeah-something else will happen that is a better fit and you will be ready for that when it occurs-however it is perfectly appropriate to be sad and disappointed this didn't work out the way it could have. :grouphug: All that experience in interviewing is gonna shine through with the next opportunity:)

So sorry to hear about the job :grouphug: Now you have the experience and know that you are keeping an eye out for new opportunities you never know what might show up....

Gina I'm sorry about the job. I secretly hope the person they hired is an annoying jerk and they regret not going with you! Is that wrong? ;)

Seriously, I do believe in what is meant to be and all that but it still doesn't feel good sometimes. :grouphug:

Sorry about the job. :grouphug: It is perfectly okay to have a little pity party for yourself. You should snuggle some of your minions. :-) You have a great attitude and you never know how it all will work out. It is okay to feel a little disappointed, but don't let it get you down. You have this crazy peanut gallery to keep you in the trip report business. party:

Too bad it doesn't pay..... except in gems of information. Bunnyhug is the best and I will be doing my best to add it to the slang of PA

I wish they could have told you earlier! You were waiting for what seemed like a long time to find out an answer. Oh well, definitely their loss. Your current employer doesn't realize how they just dodged a bullet and get to keep you!

I can't wait to start following along on your next PTR!

Sorry to hear that you didn't get the job Gina. It's really their loss...
You have such a great attitude and perspective about life :flower:

Thank you everyone. I can't tell you how much your posts have warmed my heart since yesterday. Truly, you are all a very special and wonderful group of people.

I am feeling a little better about things today: I am shedding the negativity and celebrating all the awesome perks of my current job......not the least of which is unlimited vacation time at my discretion. I'm still licking my wounds a bit (my pride is hurt :guilty: ... I am human, after all) but God hasn't led me down the wrong road yet.

Jake called me a little while ago: he has an appointment later this week for an apartment viewing. Sometimes it feels as if my world is spinning so fast I might fall off. His moving date wouldn't be until September 1st (so this Momma Bear would have a few months to adjust) but its strange to think of my little bird spreading his wings and flying. You work so hard for their entire childhood to prepare them to be independent adults but when the moment happens, well.....its an odd mix of excitement and terror.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!