Oh, yes!

udnylad

Mouseketeer
At last the letter arrived saying "Dear DVC Member..."
OKW here we come. :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Now where did I put that paperwork for the add-on....;)

Did you buy a resale? At OKW??? Cool! Or did I misunderstand? Just in case...

<b>Welcome home!</b>

Penny :)

Woohoo! That's great :)

How did it all go? I mean, buying it as a resale instead of direct from Disney.

Penny :)

It all went very well. I bought through Sharon Eden of http://www.timesharesusaresales.com/

We found her very professional and tollerant of me asking lots of silly questions. All we had to do initally was to fax through to Sharon our offer and give her a $500 deposit. When were in Orlando we signed the closing papers and wired out the money to a holding account.

The whole deal took eight weeks from start to finish. All in all a good experiance. Not as quick as buying through Disney but we bought where we want to stay and saved a little money. Now we are thinking about a BCV add on. :rolleyes:

You're not alone udnylad!! We completed on an OKW resale a few months ago and now I'm (notice the use of the singular here!) contemplating a BCV add on too.:)

Hi !!!

Well guys, since I also received my card last week I can also tell you :

Welcome Home !!!

We'll have to meet again down there
mo.gif

BTW, hope you all made a great trip last summer.

Take care

Welcome Home, our home Resort is OKW you'll both love it. we have a small add on at Vero beach as well.......ENJOY

jj...... ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter