O'Hana 8pm reservations?

timsueshd

Julie the Cruise Director
Anyone have an 8pm dinner reservation at O'Hana lately?

How long was your wait past your reservation time for a table?

I have a reservation for the week after Thanksgiving at 7:15, wanting to move it a little later, but I also don't want to wait an extra hour past our reservation time for a table (which I have heard is the norm).

'Ohana is typically backed up a bit, however in 13 years I have never waited an hour past my ADR. It is a busy restaurant, and you will likely need to wait past your time, but that would occur no matter what you booked. My concern would be finding that later ADR> it is tough ot get 'Ohana.

We've been twice...once with a late ADR and waited well over an hour in a very crowded waiting area with very little space to sit. Then we gave it another try the next trip because I wanted to agree with everyone about how awesome it was and got an early, just after opening ADR and got seated pretty much right away.

I would never do a late ADR there again, although that isn't a problem for us because we are in the minority here that DO NOT like Ohana for dinner...

I think the typical wait is around 20 minutes +/-, so if you are pressed to get in close to your reservation time then check in 20-30 minutes ahead. You might get lucky and get in close to reservation time.

We *always* have a wait for our 'Ohana ADRs, usually 30-45 minutes. And yes, we typically eat later rather than earlier.

On our last visit, this was the reservation that we waited the longest for -- nearly an hour after our ADR time. It really messed up our evening plans; we were unable to make it back to the parks.

At least the food was pretty good this time. It took me a decade to convince my wife to eat there again after our first visit in 2007. On that visit, we weren't seated until 9:30 p.m., and all of the meat tasted like it had been left on the grill for hours -- dried out and tasting like lighter fluid.

I think if I were to go back for dinner, I'd make reservations as early as possible.

We were at ohana last Monday for a 7pm reservation. We arrived early- 615pm and they sat us right away. In the past we’ve waited 15-20 mins past reservation time for breakfast and dinner.

We usually show up 15 minutes early and are usually seated by our ADR time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter