'Ohana and fireworks

MBM66

Earning My Ears
We have an 8:30 pm reservation at 'Ohana. What are our chances of getting a table by a window that we can see the fireworks?

Most people stake out the reservation for an hour before the fireworks. You might not have very good luck, especially if they’re running behind that night—We find that Ohana often is for dinner

All you can do is ask, but with the size of my family by the windows is not an option. I have asked several times for a table one row back from the windows which gave us a great view and I have usually gotten it.

What time are the fireworks? If your reservation is within an hour of the show, chances are not good. Far more ask for window tables than are available so if they are full and it's less than an hour to fireworks they are probably going to stay seated. Also, 'Ohana regularly runs behind schedule so that will also affect the availability of window tables.

You won't be seated at 8:30. Expect it to be about 30+ minutes after that time before you get a table, especially if the fireworks are anywhere within an hour of that time.

If the fireworks are at 10:00, I think you have an excellent chance of seeing them. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter