• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Ohana and fireworks?

Pryncess'mom

DIS Veteran
Hey all! A quick question! I have read somewhere that when MK fireworks go off, Ohana darkens the lights and plays the music. Does anyone know if this is still the case? We will be there in january and would like to make ps, but don't want to eat too late, on the other hand , don't want to miss the new fireworks!! Any help will be greatly appreciated!!

TIA

Deb::MinnieMo

I asked the same thing and they said yes..( at least that was the last I heard) and to try to make ps 50 min or so before expected fireworks...however I just called today for my ps 1/11/04 and could not get one at 6 and had to get it for 5:50... not a big deal but it is the only one I could not get for the exact time I asked so I am thinking don't wait loo long to make it for there ( today was the first day I could make it and I called around 12:30) same with Boma..she was suprised it was still open for 6 when I made it on the first day I could... just a FYI

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter