O'hana at 8:35pm in mid October

Prince & Princess

Earning My Ears
Made my ADR's today, and aside from being tired I'm pretty happy! We like a late dinner so the times I found were fine for us.

If we have reservations for O'hana at 8:35pm on October 16th, would we be able to see fireworks if we ask for a window seat? I believe MK closes at 9pm that night, but wasnt sure if it would time out right with dinner or if you can even see them from O'hana.

I have a large family so we never get to sit by the window but do the ADR thing around the same time because we have always been able to see the fireworks easily. Ohana is as close to fireworks that my 18 year old will get.

At 8:35 PM it should be fairly easy to get a window seat if one is available. Should one not be due to party to table size or some other reason, don't worry as you can readily see the fireworks from at least 3 and possibly 4 rows over from the windows overlooking the lake.

Enjoy your meal!

Made my ADR's today, and aside from being tired I'm pretty happy! We like a late dinner so the times I found were fine for us.

If we have reservations for O'hana at 8:35pm on October 16th, would we be able to see fireworks if we ask for a window seat? I believe MK closes at 9pm that night, but wasnt sure if it would time out right with dinner or if you can even see them from O'hana.

Had 7:30 reservation in January (fireworks were at 8 I believe? The time may be off, it was 30 min before whenever the show time was), saw the fireworks no problem, sat directly in front of a window. Didn’t have to ask. There were also other tables available with the same view. January is going to be less busy than October, but I think you have a chance as long as you ask when you check in for your ADR.

The experience itself on the other hand left much to be desired...

Had 7:30 reservation in January (fireworks were at 8 I believe? The time may be off, it was 30 min before whenever the show time was), saw the fireworks no problem, sat directly in front of a window. Didn’t have to ask. There were also other tables available with the same view. January is going to be less busy than October, but I think you have a chance as long as you ask when you check in for your ADR.

The experience itself on the other hand left much to be desired...

I'm seeing a lot of that same reaction lately...hoping whatever is going on there gets straightened out by October. But I've adjusted my expectations and am trying to stay positive!

Last time we ate there we had a reservation for 8:45, got seated right when the fireworks started and we had a fantastic view. Not at the window but the next one over with an unobstructed view of the window. It was a great start of our trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter