Ohana Breakfast at 7:30AM

buzz638

Disney fan from Québec
Hello everyone, i'm pretty sure this was ask before but can't find an answer...

We have a reservation for Ohana's breakfast at 7:30am on April 28th and parks open at 9:00am
Will we be able to get a bus to take us there this early ?

Thank you

Hello everyone, i'm pretty sure this was ask before but can't find an answer...

We have a reservation for Ohana's breakfast at 7:30am on April 28th and parks open at 9:00am
Will we be able to get a bus to take us there this early ?

Thank you

Buses start running to the PARKS around 6:30, so you'll be able to get a bus to MK, but then you've got to get to the Poly from there. The monorail or boats should be running by the time you get to MK. If you take an uber/lyft, you could probably leave from your resort around 7:00 and not have to be out at the bus stop before 6:30.

The PP's advice is spot on.

Because we are always running late in the mornings, I'd opt for Uber/Lyft and arrange pick up no later than 7:00. There is something just sad (to me, the night owl) about getting up at 5:30ish on vacation to grab a bus at 6:30.

Completely agree with PPs. If you have the ability to take taxi/Uber/Lyft, I’d do it just to avoid the uncertainty of both bus and monorail timing. Very much worth it and shouldn’t cost too much.

We'll certainly consider it ! thank you everyone for your all your advise

Agree with taking taxi/Uber/ Lyft. We do that for all resort ADR unless they are mid-day and we are in a park. Saves time. Go Habs Go :yay: although maybe not this season.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter