Ohana Breakfast Please 🙏

Claire-Bear

DIS Veteran
Hi all, we are off site so can only book at 60 days. I was hoping to get Ohana for 60 days from today (22nd August), was ready at waiting right on time, but nothing is available..I will try tomorrow too, as we can also do 23rd, but I think it will be the same..

My 7yo daughter is obsessed with Stitch and this was the one booking we really wanted to get for her 😭 if anyone has any cancellations or anything for 22nd / 23rd August, please please please can you let me know 🥲

Thank you 🙏

If OP is looking at getting a Stitch interaction, does that mean you're looking for breakfast, not dinner?

Yes it is only breakfast as it's Stitch my daughter is obsessed with. If anyone staying onsite is able to look at / book 23rd Aug for me (4ppl) I'd really appreciate it 🙏

Last edited:

Two quick things. When we were there a couple weeks ago it was pretty easy to get last minute reservations due to the cancellation windows being adjusted so don't give up, you'll likely find a reservation.

Second, Stitch is also available to meet over in Tomorrowland as of a few weeks ago so worst case, you can see him there. He was circulating with the crowd and dancing with the kids, not just on stage like had been the case previously.

Two quick things. When we were there a couple weeks ago it was pretty easy to get last minute reservations due to the cancellation windows being adjusted so don't give up, you'll likely find a reservation.
100% agree. We had choices all week last month when we were there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter