Ohana character breakfast- Saturday?

Nicole Valentine

Earning My Ears
We are interested in doing the character breakfast at Ohana, but are not staying at the resort. The only time they have free that works with our schedule is on a Saturday at 8:45am. Is it going to be a traffic nightmare trying to get there at that time? Also, what is the parking situation like if we are not staying at the resort. We are pretty early risers, but don't want to have to get up at the crack of dawn to make this :)

We are interested in doing the character breakfast at Ohana, but are not staying at the resort. The only time they have free that works with our schedule is on a Saturday at 8:45am. Is it going to be a traffic nightmare trying to get there at that time? Also, what is the parking situation like if we are not staying at the resort. We are pretty early risers, but don't want to have to get up at the crack of dawn to make this :)
Are you staying off site or a different Disney resort?

I find traffic to be hit or miss but at that time you will definitely hit some traffic especially on a Saturday. Depending on where you are staying I would think travel time plus 30 minutes so if your drive is 15 minutes plan for 45. (This is what I would do)

Can you park at ticket and transportation center and grab the monorail to the Poly and after breakfast just go to whatever park you have planned for the day. Not sure how that would work but it sounds good to me

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter