'Ohana desserts

KarlaG4Kids

Love to travel, especially to Disney!
We have a ps for 'Ohana. I know that the pineapple and carmel dessert comes with the meal, but are there any really great special desserts offered (paying extra of course)?

I know there are, since we've been offered the dessert menu before, but we are always so full after the huge meal and pineapple that we could never imagine something on top of that!:eek: Would I be correct in assuming that they would be similar to those offered at Kona?

Sorry not to be of more help...

the wdwig site lists the ones below.

Since my DS has food allergies, we ordered him the shaved ice and for an 8 yr old, it was a great dessert. Several of us split whatever chocolate thing they had going at the time, and it wasn't anything to write home about:

Desserts
Mousse - creamy white and chocolate mousse $4.99

Kona Coffee and Irish Cream Brulee - Coffee custard and Irish Cream with caramelized sugar $4.99

The Beach Bomb - Hawaiian shaved ice with sweet rainbow syrup $4.99

Passion Fruit Cheesecake - Cheesecake layered with passion fruit custard $4.99

Mandarin Orange Cake - Sponge Cake with an orange-cream cheese center $4.99

Coconut Snowball - Coconut ice cream rolled in toasted coconut $4.99

Chocolate Pave - Layers of chocolate ganache, macadamia nuts and graham crumbs $4.99

We had the coconut snowball and shared it around the table. We never have room for dessert but our waiter insisted we try this and just GAVE us one. A little pixie dust to end our evening.

We all loved it. But, then of course we love this restaurant = especially the peanut sauce!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter