Ohana for 1

nancy155

DIS Veteran
Okay I have searched the threads and have not been able to find out anything on this and the ethics of it.

I was not able to book Ohana Dinner for one but i was able to book for two. I really want to eat here, however I am solo. Is this going to be an issue when I arrive and state there is "just me"?

no, they won’t mind is only you, and the extra person you booked is a no show without charging your credit card.

Go for it. Their reservation software doesn't appear to slow bookings for 1, so you're only doing what the system will allow you to do to ensure you get a seat. It's not like they have any one seater set-ups scattered around that you would be taking, you'd get seated at a 2 seater table anyway.

Thank you all for the replies and reassurance! I believe I will enjoy and thank goodness it is at the beginning of the trip so I have the week to walk it off!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter