O'Hana for two

PamMulan

Earning My Ears
My husband and I would like to try O'Hana, but it looks like it is suited for parties of several people. Do they have smaller tables? Or do they sit you with other guests?

We have gone as a party of two and were not seated with other guests. They have smaller tables in addition to the larger ones.

We gone twice with just the 2 of us, we were seated at our own table. The restaurant is a good size, there are a tables for all size parties.

Saw LOTS of couples last weekend when we were there! They all were seated alone =)

AND many of the tables for two (or three) are up against the windows, with a great view for WISHES if you are dining during the fireworks!

The others are 100% correct. My wife and I ate there and we had a wonderful window table with great views!

I took my sister there a few years ago and it was just the 2 of us. We got a great table near the window and had wonderful service and yummy food.

Everytime I have eaten there, it has been with only 2 adults. I will admit that with the family aptmosphere, that it is not the most romantic place in the parks, but you will have fun and the food is great.

Of course you two can sit alone. It is a really good restaurant for two. You both will the love the atmosphere and the food! It is SOOOO GOOD! Enjoy!!::MickeyMo

We've been there twice now, and have been seated at a table for three. No problem for two people, and we had a lot of fun by ourselves. I would agree, it does make a good restaurant for two!

So now that you know that you can sit at a table for two and enjoy a romantic meal lets talk about the food. It's great!!!! I'm don't eat meat much and I found the taste of the different selections to be moist full of flavor. It was hard to stop eatting. The whole meal was great. The staff were on top of it and funny to boot. We ate, sang, and laughed. We left fat and happy saying good bye to our cousins. It was great. Have a good time. I wish I was going.

Thanks for all the input. For some unknown reason, we thought O'Hana was where the luau was held. DUH! Well, after reading through the dining poll that was recently posted, I started wondering why we missed such a good restaurant. We don't have kids, but we love watching all of yours, so we usually frequent family type restaurants. Thanks again, I plan on going our first night in 23 days!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter