'Ohana help....

shannie102

Mouseketeer
I AM A BELIEVER!!!!

That site that sends you alerts when your reservation is available (I feel like on other boards I have seen you can’t say the name so I will just call it T******P***’s) has sent me 2 in the past 2 weeks and I got them both!!! So now we have reservations for ‘Ohana 12/15 at 330pm, 7 pm, 940pm- and here is the dilemma. (Yes, as soon as I figure this out I will drop the other 2, and post in December canceled ADR’s so someone else can get them)

Our day looks like we want to start at HS, eat at woodys lunchbox, go to epcot and try to catch CP, then illuminations or HEA from the poly

So do we:

1) Adjust plans to leave HS and go to ‘Ohana at 330, eat, and then go to Epcot for candlelight processional (5, 645, 815) and Illuminations (930)

Pros: being able to walk off dinner after, being able to get in all the epcot holiday festivities, works a little better into plans, less running around

Cons: Early dinner, might have to skip woodys lunchbox to be sure to have enough appetite for all the foods, eating at 330 is a little weird

2) Go from HS to Epcot, try to catch the 5pm candlelight processional, head to ‘Ohana for 7pm dinner, then either watch HEA from beach or table based on where we are sitting/how late restaurant is running at 7pm.

Pros: Might get to watch HEA from table, normal eating time

Cons: Rushing after CP to ‘Ohana, might not have HEA visible table so trying to rush to get outside, fighting crowds to get bus/boat after to get to MK so we can get bus home

3) Keep 940 pm, already have gone to HS, epcot to see CP, watch HEA (9pm) from the beach then go up for dinner then home to sleep.

Pros: Able to see and do all before without having to move plans

Cons: If they run behind eating dinner at like 10pm or later, full belly sleeping, indigestion, still being full the next am for our California Brunch, having to take a taxi home.

So, what would you do?

I AM A BELIEVER!!!!

That site that sends you alerts when your reservation is available (I feel like on other boards I have seen you can’t say the name so I will just call it T******P***’s) has sent me 2 in the past 2 weeks and I got them both!!! So now we have reservations for ‘Ohana 12/15 at 330pm, 7 pm, 940pm- and here is the dilemma. (Yes, as soon as I figure this out I will drop the other 2, and post in December canceled ADR’s so someone else can get them)

Our day looks like we want to start at HS, eat at woodys lunchbox, go to epcot and try to catch CP, then illuminations or HEA from the poly

So do we:

1) Adjust plans to leave HS and go to ‘Ohana at 330, eat, and then go to Epcot for candlelight processional (5, 645, 815) and Illuminations (930)

Pros: being able to walk off dinner after, being able to get in all the epcot holiday festivities, works a little better into plans, less running around

Cons: Early dinner, might have to skip woodys lunchbox to be sure to have enough appetite for all the foods, eating at 330 is a little weird

2) Go from HS to Epcot, try to catch the 5pm candlelight processional, head to ‘Ohana for 7pm dinner, then either watch HEA from beach or table based on where we are sitting/how late restaurant is running at 7pm.

Pros: Might get to watch HEA from table, normal eating time

Cons: Rushing after CP to ‘Ohana, might not have HEA visible table so trying to rush to get outside, fighting crowds to get bus/boat after to get to MK so we can get bus home

3) Keep 940 pm, already have gone to HS, epcot to see CP, watch HEA (9pm) from the beach then go up for dinner then home to sleep.

Pros: Able to see and do all before without having to move plans

Cons: If they run behind eating dinner at like 10pm or later, full belly sleeping, indigestion, still being full the next am for our California Brunch, having to take a taxi home.

So, what would you do?
My first question is will you have kids with you? I would pick option 2, so that you could do Woody's lunch box and O'hana. It sounds like you could fit everything in with that option and still eat at normal times.

My first question is will you have kids with you? I would pick option 2, so that you could do Woody's lunch box and O'hana. It sounds like you could fit everything in with that option and still eat at normal times.
no kids, me and husband, 3rd trip in 3 years so no rush

I would probably do 4) none of the above....mainly because I don't think Ohana is worth rearranging the whole day for. But, if I had to pick one of yours I would probably go with 2 because I wouldn't want to eat dinner at 10pm and option 1 is way too much travel back and forth.

Does it mean that much to you?? I would either try to switch the CP to another night or ohana to another night.. seems like way too much rushing around for me

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter