'OHANA means CHUNKY! An Aug 2017 Family TR THE END 4/26 - The Last Day and Trip Epilogue!

How great of your family to get the gift card for you! After reading I can tell you planned them a great trip!

DW and I ate at Yachtsman on our first trip with DS5 when he was just 15 months old, but my mother in law was there and she and DS hung out that night. We loved it, but haven't been back since we now have another small child. I can't wait until the day we can head back there again!!

cgKbPWay6vnGxdnwm9f3LmpW698kyMzgx6JnxGko88pen45BzafhlmFi3YbXrIHEAq4rlbJGF9Bc3-jOSUcLs2G9wDhBPE79nfC7115DPSjTjie6E_-I-m6l8efbDA6vHzwId0eHmEbeKF58qMypjwkupxo4JJaHGXs5VdIn14va14vtAN2B0rzYYT2YMlquvcTJA-eofale0kEHNLWKlL8SvsAullFTHNJ8bWmAEAJz1CVMvTe6PoE0KxcwdMvSVUPv3g6Q07hUyS6HrHLLp29hKA2EPsnKFu_qOQ0fpWa1oNVUdtzn6Ed0DecCFHQNH8ho7nJffFYJqnHF1cKZ2cTS9fQrJUgDkfY-LHQDJmbHOaFhhZChW3A1k9LnJytPyzWSg2ky_eRvm7t68kc5vnVn03GvOxa3z4h5Q0EgzXAlGGPSAeyhGgHJr4EQ83SB95KFOT8HIXXzP0JFZO2b6-oUWBGJc_b6a-OBvMkEPrr04GcDG1rAN5-0eTbO4RDQBLwRnIAMLaEJPbsEd9h3Z5sjMIXkeVAHYE4bFVHFr5Vmn4YVLtE-bSbYX609nujmvZxxBG5EsQWxuKiu6HqauFrDrAEo98lAXqGmc-4r=w425-h637-no

Ok I have no idea why my sister is doing the "crane" pose from karate kid.
:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2: Only Chunkysis!

Steve and I got the tuna tartare appetizer to start. It was fresh and delicious. It's served with a tempura-fried seaweed which you can use as sort of a cracker for the tuna, and some light wasabi cream.

9ogRJ5ipAzAz6Otc7r44JmCO0hofx7XI0XQTk-uzjJpOefv7JXDdI-oY7iLRu6CzbsiGukRus31-DoNNzqL7GHimV3CavZ4QSs2URwebZHl0hDPJ0FZ_TRouLmIpZVvwsx8vSEuDmwh6xN9ZvA0P-G2dF6CIkMfBaHjk8Ct0ZNXUXAn_rM4WdcT4wPZYiBv1pXIcuiaWIn_7Ad3XqbcqEg-fI8YaIbNJ63VINIpiFHPH1O9HVjgmjMCsA4OezE_tRhzYTGfCa7RIgWyfIgt1o8yFTKkR2ammtM2f5cm_Y6kgsG4ADYqspDuwQMc3xMqIHxm3L9H-nz5hbkl_Ps5oZSpYEH-08xTb86Rw0GxZOVc1_2E3qCfh9Go102H6RpvMN62Vjkeb2nK6gBVuGiF_7eRObfZ7AhyBPZPEMs252_viENoruw0emQaCq7hgsvdmlOoRMW8yuwKusz1IDShfsaN_Bd6cZ8mqYsEEOinFhE9kW7GJgGcdIhq5RkX7wOB54sY9gKqpB0R4RyWKSaQgD41mLa07UBWUwcl3MN4CbBUIRY0Dz1a8ccljT7o5XTvJZoFYB0TACpeaYTW53H2fLXLYCtDurk3bGLtnO6Sx=w825-h550-no
Yum!!! This looks delicious. I'll have to try this sometime

Oh and Chunkysis who is not a steak fan ordered a grilled lobster:

lDjLEwlSbzvEF4tnbyRvA752veRH9j-fo0DkODxNMa-q7vKlWXjRpt8zRXy3KmYFStnum0jetsp9bu-kKg0hY2Pgud19wk6yGy2Cud3fOCnwGPaL-LIbKvfVXwrV7Rn4bet32wWBuRIf_cwzsPWgCPc21XKTkedqEKmdBvmn_lPXMC4eFRbdcytA8R1SAHaHlxMeNYdFTEx-iMOtE3pq2iDFeVYOkADlzRZsK5q-GqGA7yLta_AUuT3nDBqi-cb_c8HohmsqvexJDaIDbCQRV5jU9jlcd9DW1jA8dzppy9HK8B6-RVkHyjOIe9lPKijsSUSeIPLiWpTbIKzrX-stznwwzmSxl7GbgqE3kNXT0kYSp-OKRwQwbhGRsPWcjybx_qiEeR6M7BKc34abTBqJTo0i47K_Tq8KC7StfK3jTyr6urQID9SgtXU1exUaQgOuLdc_KDfLqa0cFgy6H3LS71DNqhkY2OFLmQj6cZg0q0mSFOsCGKITIXI8d-fcHORs2CWybI40V6t4la2s9bqzJj3jl981YHwkjGKCZaxVbzBiE8jDFYn7lIf0xlyuXafjwXddxnWIQ2W3P5oYUTlCgqirD2G0Nv8aNRqAYiVi=w825-h550-no
I'm not sure I could ever tear myself away from their steak, but if I did this looks absolutely amazing!!!!

6iL52-2WuXfvcofY3x3LVBwFYatr2aDihp5PD40NgK-JlIOWS2K6jCmyuA7EEkcKZHDiZovJVNqU-KJKkKRATdiROtoW9ArM4invG3z4Q1UnQmQm8z3SryMzJrl3ZGPfD0BUy8h5P9o2eRxi-mjItELnn-xSAMjBoMx5zwvQyFTqgXs0syuIZmhszC-HDJblU79iQgE2jxlhpJSUzimI86Jo52kECR2Duifr5SgOsuqKzGVW-2BimIdQcq_TWZ4PlPaLt_d02PiIxLdu3qXEqZkVBAWbK5QiM_SODn-TVS03NlYTio8nvmeuUMRKkbEW_xyG5wE-jsPdOnjHAsOyLXgtVdKGgQm_yBRXFuZ85ZS7SYQDvMtwc8NLpWTgLkTvqAsTyWPH-lEetZ83jju23teR_TnjuzispzAlqpR4fPS6iCL7-YY9iWk6nYZIuroQSe6X5fvMKXb8r9OAj2Bql6e777P6FyMsTf5rbv0rNe1VCT1G2g0xrQTCMu87FhGw-fqz6euBgHlNQCNsBmGehdFT17blb2D6RIaR3ihQOhhob722ROGCJcBET3sUgU9H9UT9M-hri22kljMc1-Cjz-QHXk8bnZXV4CY0NkWt=w825-h619-no

A hundred dollar gift card?!?! For Me?!?!?
My family and Kelly's told me they all got the gift card to thank me for planning the trip.
Wow, I was not expecting this at all!! It was so totally nice of them to do so!
Oh, how sweet of them!!!! Good to know they appreciated all your hardwork.

What a great trip report! (I just discovered it today, as I happened to hit the "new posts" at the right time.) Thanks for taking the time to share. You have an adorable family!

Ok I have no idea why my sister is doing the "crane" pose from karate kid. She said she saw the people in front of us do it so she thought Rafiki was going to do it too but apparently we did not get the crane pose instruction from the photographer and she did it anyways. Hahaha.

It's so awkward when you think you're supposed to be doing one pose, and then no one else is doing it :rotfl:

All your food at Yachtsman looked soooo good! I can't wait to eat there!

I really enjoyed this show!!!

Me too!

My family and Kelly's told me they all got the gift card to thank me for planning the trip.

Aw, that's so sweet!

What a busy and fun day! Score on riding FoP twice! That was too bad about TT, but at least you got the FP back.

Your meal at Yachtsman looked great! Nice when you have a large party, and you can split so many sides! I completely understand not wanting to ride RnRC after all that food and drink!

What sweet surprise from your family with the gift card!

cgKbPWay6vnGxdnwm9f3LmpW698kyMzgx6JnxGko88pen45BzafhlmFi3YbXrIHEAq4rlbJGF9Bc3-jOSUcLs2G9wDhBPE79nfC7115DPSjTjie6E_-I-m6l8efbDA6vHzwId0eHmEbeKF58qMypjwkupxo4JJaHGXs5VdIn14va14vtAN2B0rzYYT2YMlquvcTJA-eofale0kEHNLWKlL8SvsAullFTHNJ8bWmAEAJz1CVMvTe6PoE0KxcwdMvSVUPv3g6Q07hUyS6HrHLLp29hKA2EPsnKFu_qOQ0fpWa1oNVUdtzn6Ed0DecCFHQNH8ho7nJffFYJqnHF1cKZ2cTS9fQrJUgDkfY-LHQDJmbHOaFhhZChW3A1k9LnJytPyzWSg2ky_eRvm7t68kc5vnVn03GvOxa3z4h5Q0EgzXAlGGPSAeyhGgHJr4EQ83SB95KFOT8HIXXzP0JFZO2b6-oUWBGJc_b6a-OBvMkEPrr04GcDG1rAN5-0eTbO4RDQBLwRnIAMLaEJPbsEd9h3Z5sjMIXkeVAHYE4bFVHFr5Vmn4YVLtE-bSbYX609nujmvZxxBG5EsQWxuKiu6HqauFrDrAEo98lAXqGmc-4r=w425-h637-no

Ok I have no idea why my sister is doing the "crane" pose from karate kid. She said she saw the people in front of us do it so she thought Rafiki was going to do it too but apparently we did not get the crane pose instruction from the photographer and she did it anyways. Hahaha. This picture cracks me up.
:rotfl2: A rookie mistake by the character photo queen

Your meal at Yachtsman looks amazing and more confirmation that I need to get my butt there!

Steve found a little buddy haha

6iL52-2WuXfvcofY3x3LVBwFYatr2aDihp5PD40NgK-JlIOWS2K6jCmyuA7EEkcKZHDiZovJVNqU-KJKkKRATdiROtoW9ArM4invG3z4Q1UnQmQm8z3SryMzJrl3ZGPfD0BUy8h5P9o2eRxi-mjItELnn-xSAMjBoMx5zwvQyFTqgXs0syuIZmhszC-HDJblU79iQgE2jxlhpJSUzimI86Jo52kECR2Duifr5SgOsuqKzGVW-2BimIdQcq_TWZ4PlPaLt_d02PiIxLdu3qXEqZkVBAWbK5QiM_SODn-TVS03NlYTio8nvmeuUMRKkbEW_xyG5wE-jsPdOnjHAsOyLXgtVdKGgQm_yBRXFuZ85ZS7SYQDvMtwc8NLpWTgLkTvqAsTyWPH-lEetZ83jju23teR_TnjuzispzAlqpR4fPS6iCL7-YY9iWk6nYZIuroQSe6X5fvMKXb8r9OAj2Bql6e777P6FyMsTf5rbv0rNe1VCT1G2g0xrQTCMu87FhGw-fqz6euBgHlNQCNsBmGehdFT17blb2D6RIaR3ihQOhhob722ROGCJcBET3sUgU9H9UT9M-hri22kljMc1-Cjz-QHXk8bnZXV4CY0NkWt=w825-h619-no

Wow, I was not expecting this at all!! It was so totally nice of them to do so!
So sweet, and well deserved! You worked so hard planning this trip.

What a nice thank you gift!

I'm impressed that you seemingly effortlessly went to three parks in one day.! Also, envious of your HOT FoP line. . .we were in the standby line the second weekend of December and it was COLD and wet. You're right the FoP fp are like gold!

I was thinking that i'd be ok with a little break from WDW and then I saw your Yachtsman food. OMG, I know what I'll be dreaming of tonight! We had to switch out Yachtsman on our last trip but now I want it back!

Happy New Year and thank you for your great report!

I remember reading about him in another TR you wrote.

David is a really really nice down-to-earth guy. We just saw him this past December and we gave him a card and some candy for his son. Definitely part of the whole Yachtsman experience!

Wow what a great gift, how thoughtful.

It was! I was so surprised!

Happy New Year!

What an exhausting day! Three parks in a day! :scared: Thank got for the express bus. ;)

Happy New Year to you and Tom!!

It was a crazy busy day, but I guess that is a typical day for us at Disney :)
Really miss that express bus!

Love to see pictures of your meal at Yachtsman. It looks so yummy - guess it will be time for us to head back there ourselves THIS summer. (love saying THIS summer).

It was so good. Love it when the company, service, and meal are great!!
Can't wait to hear your plans for this summer!

What a nice idea to give you the gift card for planning it all. Well deserved!

Thank you! It was totally unexpected and so sweet of them!!

Happy New Year to you and your Ohana!

Great update!

Thank you! Happy New Year to you and your Ohana too!!

I love your Ohana necklace. So appropriate for this day.

It was! I was sooo themed!

YAY for rides on Flights of Passage and being able to share with CS.

It was perfect it worked out that way!

Thanks for posting the picture of the kneeling/sitting giraffe. I don't think I have ever seen that before.

Me neither! It was a lucky shot!

Looks like you had a nice visit to Rafiki's Planet Watch- I still have never been there.

It's actually quite fun! There's a small petting zoo there too. My favorite thing is actually these sound booths where you are in pitch black with these headphones listening to sounds of the wild. It's a perfect relaxing spot until someone unbeknowing opens the door and kinda startle you.:rotfl:

Fantastic review of the Yachtsman! If you don't mind, I would like to include an edited review on the FAQ board. I have a post on dining that includes reviews from Yacht & Beach restaurants.

Yes go ahead and use anything!!:thumbsup2

What an amazing and thoughtful gift from your group for planning the trip! AWWWWWW!!!!

It was so such a nice surprise. I was so touched!!

Such a nice thing for them all to do! Seems like they are all having a great time!

Yachtsman always looks so good! One day we will make it there!

Happy New Year!

Thank you! It was so unexpected and so sweet of them.
I really enjoy Yachtsman for a traditional steak dinner done the right way :)
Happy New Year to you and your family!!

Happy New Year!

What a great day you all had, your food looks so yummy from Yachtsman.

What a nice surprise for you, you did do an excellent job planning and being the tour guide on your trip!

Happy New Year!!
It was a great day! We all kinda did our own thing and met up for meals.
Thank you! It was such a sweet gesture from them!! Maybe I should make this a part time job, hehe.

What is this "relax" you speak of?

It's a term loosely used at Disney for a non-park day but you still have ADRs to get to and you also have to prevent your kids from drowning or eating too much Dole whip. So I would say it's about 10% relaxation.

But not quite so bad that you gave them your pass!

Oh heck no. I'm not THAT nice. :rotfl2:

Nice shot!

Thank you!

Well, sucks that you didn't ride, but hopefully since you got your pass back you get another chance.

Hmm, it may not go as you think...

Nope!
Either that or you just naturally smile when a camera is pointed at you.

It's uncanny but I do!!

That's really nice! :)

It was!! It was a sweet surprise!

Happy New Year pixiedust:

CS scores again with her character pics such great pictures.

Happy New Year!!
She was in her "zone!"

AK is so hot and miserable in the summer months kiddos to you, Steve and CS for getting so much done.
ME bus I miss it so much :sad:

It was so miserably hot but we just made the best of it.
I need that bus back!

We used the Minnie Vans during our Thanksgiving stay at the BC. While they were fun to experience for just the 2 of us an Uber or even a cab is much less.

It's so cute! I have yet to use it though!

Love your review of the Yatchmans.
DD and I dined there in November and fell in love such a great meal from start to finish. This is a must do for us from now on.

It's so great isn't it? Just love it!!

What a wonderful and thoughtful gift from your family :grouphug:

Thank you! It was such a wonderful surprise! Really touching.

Happy New Year! What a thoughtful gift from your Ohana!

Happy New Year!
Thank you! It was a great end to a day, so totally unexpected and nice!

I love CSs enthusiasm for character pics!

Haha that is what she loves to do!!

Oh my goodness that is so sweet!

Thanks! It was the sweetest thing to discover on my pillow!!

How great of your family to get the gift card for you! After reading I can tell you planned them a great trip!

It was a wonderful surprise!!
Thanks! I pretty much just did things that we would do anyway, but probably a little less commando-style. :)

DW and I ate at Yachtsman on our first trip with DS5 when he was just 15 months old, but my mother in law was there and she and DS hung out that night. We loved it, but haven't been back since we now have another small child. I can't wait until the day we can head back there again!!

It's such a great place! And they do have a kids menu :)
Hope you get a chance to go back!

:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2: Only Chunkysis!

Of course!

Yum!!! This looks delicious. I'll have to try this sometime

It was really good, I think you'd enjoy it!

I'm not sure I could ever tear myself away from their steak, but if I did this looks absolutely amazing!!!!

It does!! My sister loved it.

Oh, how sweet of them!!!! Good to know they appreciated all your hardwork.

I know!! It was the sweetest thing!

Happy New Year Su-Lynn!

Happy New Year Jenny!!

What a great trip report! (I just discovered it today, as I happened to hit the "new posts" at the right time.) Thanks for taking the time to share. You have an adorable family!

Thank you so much for reading!! I'm so happy you're here! :)
Thank you!

It's so awkward when you think you're supposed to be doing one pose, and then no one else is doing it :rotfl:

All your food at Yachtsman looked soooo good! I can't wait to eat there!

Haha it's was so funny I need to frame that picture.

You really need to go! I think it's great!

Aw, that's so sweet!

It was! I was so touched!

What a busy and fun day! Score on riding FoP twice! That was too bad about TT, but at least you got the FP back.

It was definitely a packed day but was super fun too! Loved riding on FoP, made up for not getting to ride TT!

Your meal at Yachtsman looked great! Nice when you have a large party, and you can split so many sides! I completely understand not wanting to ride RnRC after all that food and drink!

What sweet surprise from your family with the gift card!

It was a delicious meal. And yes you're absolutely right about being able to share so many sides among ourselves. Usually Steve and I can only do one or two sides so this was a nice variety!

It was a great surprise at the end of the day! I was so touched!
:rotfl2: A rookie mistake by the character photo queen

Your meal at Yachtsman looks amazing and more confirmation that I need to get my butt there!

I know, she wasn't on top of her posing game! Haha.

It's definitely a worthy splurge meal! We are never disappointed!

Steve found a little buddy haha

I know! It's so cute!

So sweet, and well deserved! You worked so hard planning this trip.

Thank you!! I was so not expecting it! It was a lovely end to a great day!

What a nice thank you gift!

It was! I was so touched!

I'm impressed that you seemingly effortlessly went to three parks in one day.! Also, envious of your HOT FoP line. . .we were in the standby line the second weekend of December and it was COLD and wet. You're right the FoP fp are like gold!

I'm sure it was not that effortless in the heat but the Express Bus made it 10x better!
I was at WDW around the same time in Dec and yes the first few days were cold! But I'd much rather be cold than hot. That heat...nothing you can do to escape that. I deal much better with the cold than heat!

I was thinking that i'd be ok with a little break from WDW and then I saw your Yachtsman food. OMG, I know what I'll be dreaming of tonight! We had to switch out Yachtsman on our last trip but now I want it back!

Haha I know I always think I could use a break from Disney...we went 7 times last year! But then I start writing these trip reports and I can tell I miss it already! I mean, I feel kinda naked without a Magic Band...hahaha

Happy New Year and thank you for your great report!

Happy New Year and thank you for reading!!! :)

Hello Su-Lynn. First off, Hope you had a wonderful holiday season full of warmth and love. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year (even if it is belated).

This is the first I have commented on this TR, however, have been reading along since the start, as well as all your others. I have commented on some of those.

I just wanted to take a moment and tell you that I think it is amazing that your family recognized all of the hard work and effort you put into helping them plan this trip. Disney is all about Family, wether your family consists of brothers, sisters, children, mom's, dad's, grandparents, neices, nephews, spouses, significant others, or friends, giving them the experience of a lifetime of memories with very few hickups takes alot of time, work, worry, and love. There is nothing more rewarding than knowing that they are happy with what you have done for them. I hear of so many experiences where the organizer is completely forgotten when the magic begins (which I do totally get, cause well, it is Disney), and I am glad that was not the case for you. You do have the best OHANA evere!

I am so amazed about the rider swap passes. For my graduation celebration trip in a year and a half, we will have a 5 year old with us, and knowing this, OMG we will save so much time. I knew they had a rider swap, but didn't know how it worked. The fact that it is a pass that can be used any time later on is just amazing. I am in Ohio and we go to Cedar Point often (my brother is a full time employee [not just seasonal] there and we can get season passes for $50 a year). They have a parent swap, but it works differently: one parent waits in line to a coaster or other height-restricted ride. After riding, they give their Parent Swap pass to the ride operator, and the other parent/guardian, who’s been taking care of the little ones, can walk up the exit to get right on the ride. This is definately better than nothing, however, making a little sit for that long while both parents ride (even if it is a quicker access) is very hard. Knowing that you just have to take the child to the first CM and they give you passes you can use later... This is amazing and very helpful.

Also, as you already know (and I am preaching to the choir), Your littles are so beautiful and amazing!

Happy New Year!

Two rides on Flights of Passage?!! Lucky!

I've never been to Rafiki's Planet Watch. I also didn't know Doc McStuffins was there. I thought she was only in HS. You learn something new everytime you read a DIS trip report!

Your meal at Yachtsman's Steakhouse looked fantastic! Another place that is on my bucket list.

What a great family you have to give that nice surprise. They surely appreciated how much work you put into their vacation.

Happy New Year!

I love Steve's RNRC picture :cool1:

Man, I've been wanting to return to Yachtsman for so long now! I really want to go in March but Chris is insisting on Narcoossee's again and I'd prefer somewhere new or at least somewhere we haven't been lately. Might have to do both :goodvibes So sweet giving you the gift card! It's always a nice feeling to know your hard work and planning was appreciated ::yes::

Hello Su-Lynn. First off, Hope you had a wonderful holiday season full of warmth and love. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year (even if it is belated).

This is the first I have commented on this TR, however, have been reading along since the start, as well as all your others. I have commented on some of those.

Hi there!! :wave2:
Thank you so much for reading this TR. I really appreciate it! And Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you too!

I just wanted to take a moment and tell you that I think it is amazing that your family recognized all of the hard work and effort you put into helping them plan this trip. Disney is all about Family, wether your family consists of brothers, sisters, children, mom's, dad's, grandparents, neices, nephews, spouses, significant others, or friends, giving them the experience of a lifetime of memories with very few hickups takes alot of time, work, worry, and love. There is nothing more rewarding than knowing that they are happy with what you have done for them. I hear of so many experiences where the organizer is completely forgotten when the magic begins (which I do totally get, cause well, it is Disney), and I am glad that was not the case for you. You do have the best OHANA evere!

Thank you for the kind words. It really is true that we'd do anything for our families to have a good time, and also I really wanted them to come back to Disney so I had to show them how to do it right! I wish the weather was better but I did warn them profusely that it was gonna be hot and humid as heck!
I was so surprised at that gift. Really just seeing the joy on my nieces and nephew's faces was enough as well as having the Cool Aunt title:)
My family does surprise me at times...LOL.
Thank you again!

I am so amazed about the rider swap passes. For my graduation celebration trip in a year and a half, we will have a 5 year old with us, and knowing this, OMG we will save so much time. I knew they had a rider swap, but didn't know how it worked. The fact that it is a pass that can be used any time later on is just amazing. I am in Ohio and we go to Cedar Point often (my brother is a full time employee [not just seasonal] there and we can get season passes for $50 a year). They have a parent swap, but it works differently: one parent waits in line to a coaster or other height-restricted ride. After riding, they give their Parent Swap pass to the ride operator, and the other parent/guardian, who’s been taking care of the little ones, can walk up the exit to get right on the ride. This is definately better than nothing, however, making a little sit for that long while both parents ride (even if it is a quicker access) is very hard. Knowing that you just have to take the child to the first CM and they give you passes you can use later... This is amazing and very helpful.

Yup The rider switch passes are great. You do have to get on a standby or on an FP line until you get to the CM who will give you pass. I think this is to prevent random people with kids just going up and grabbing passes at the entrance to the ride and then leaving. I think one person from the party should actually ride and then they can ride again later using the pass. It's pretty cool and worked out well for a large group like us. I only wish we had done it sooner like for 7DMT because then we'd have some extra passes for that too!

Also, as you already know (and I am preaching to the choir), Your littles are so beautiful and amazing!

Thank you so much! They are cute but they are little troublemakers. :)

Oooohhhh... Evil Su-Lynn.

My alter ego is Loki!

Happy New Year!

Two rides on Flights of Passage?!! Lucky!

Thank you! Happy New Year to you too!
Yes, it was really cool we were able to do that! Yay for rider switch.

I've never been to Rafiki's Planet Watch. I also didn't know Doc McStuffins was there. I thought she was only in HS. You learn something new everytime you read a DIS trip report!

Yup she is there, along with Rafiki, and sometimes you will see Chip n Dale outside. I like going to RPW, just a neat little area within the park. There's a small petting zoo for kids and some exhibits, nothing mind-blowing but I do like the sound rooms, they are pitch black and you wear these headphones and relax to the sounds of the jungle. It's a nice way to kinda forget you're in the craziness of the parks for a brief moment!

Your meal at Yachtsman's Steakhouse looked fantastic! Another place that is on my bucket list.

It's wonderful. We really enjoy it every time we go!

What a great family you have to give that nice surprise. They surely appreciated how much work you put into their vacation.

Thanks! It really was a nice surprise! It feels great to be appreciated even though I do it regardless. Really, it wasn't as painful to plan as I thought it would be.

Happy New Year!

I love Steve's RNRC picture :cool1:

Happy New Year!!

He's livin' on the edge!

Man, I've been wanting to return to Yachtsman for so long now! I really want to go in March but Chris is insisting on Narcoossee's again and I'd prefer somewhere new or at least somewhere we haven't been lately. Might have to do both :goodvibes So sweet giving you the gift card! It's always a nice feeling to know your hard work and planning was appreciated ::yes::

I think you need to do both! Let me know if you go, I'll put in a good word with David. :)
I know that was so sweet of my family. Sometimes you take it for granted that your family will always help out but I guess I was just really appreciated! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter