'OHANA means CHUNKY! An Aug 2017 Family TR THE END 4/26 - The Last Day and Trip Epilogue!

CS fashion is always on point :thumbsup2
Love, love love 'Ohana so good that is always a must do for us.
The family pic outside is great.
The slushies in France yum yum :drinking1
So excited for our BC stay can't wait to be able to walk over each evening for a beverage 8-)

We didn't get egg rolls in September. Man those look good. And our girls weren't offered kids meal type items either. Good to know they do that - will just need to ask next time. And, I'm hoping that Lava Flow is somewhere I will be on my Feb trip. It looks so yummy. Know what's in it? * nevermind - google was my friend. Can't go wrong with Pina colada and strawberry puree, with a side of rum:).

CS fashion is always on point :thumbsup2
Love, love love 'Ohana so good that is always a must do for us.
The family pic outside is great.
The slushies in France yum yum :drinking1
So excited for our BC stay can't wait to be able to walk over each evening for a beverage 8-)

She does have a lot of Disney dresses!! I dress mostly for comfort.
I love Ohana too! Wish I got an ADR for December but that's ok, I will make do, LOL.
Have a great thanksgiving at BC!! So lucky!

We didn't get egg rolls in September. Man those look good. And our girls weren't offered kids meal type items either. Good to know they do that - will just need to ask next time. And, I'm hoping that Lava Flow is somewhere I will be on my Feb trip. It looks so yummy. Know what's in it? * nevermind - google was my friend. Can't go wrong with Pina colada and strawberry puree, with a side of rum:).

I guess maybe the kids in our group look so young. I'm not sure, I don't remember requesting this, but hey the more food the merrier!
They have lava flows at every resort. It's sweet but quite good. The perfect poolside cocktail! :beach:

All the food looks so delicious and that Lava Flow, yum! I would love one right now.

Everything was so good! We all loved the meal. It was probably everyone's favorite or at least in their top 3 of the trip.

I tried to go swimming but the water temperature was just too warm for my liking and didn't exactly cool me off

I noticed this in August, too! All the pools felt like bathtubs

This is her sneaking out of the elevator thinking I didn't notice but meanwhile I was stalking her like papparazzi.

kjopWInILAA-5B0HM5A4HjtOeNHmMKNwj1S0LQ7EBHcadnyBjm5M-_CPr0tRjZXJ4taHH7mNCyjAcO_jdu4iyoY6ZVwG43IbKfySDCvm9yd8XpmtMkgeqEFaPEzMNFIzyOXaq6fCPgYETbeB7fPPlkEzHbsbv-699xfEgAkJtnCNd3udGteb68jiNv6B0wj3PixtDwJtSiC5jtoq25405cygm__N2Tf5T2_sJg8tH_HVrVDYbmWjICo0Io9ICxPj_J_wQc31wtbAhLhwqX46eVobKpvHRvrWADUbV0b2SIPSLmBN86Hsme26CedjErmhuvMeB9uoc-oXo_kPvJQDiPIoKPi7tEwDoR6LCor7nhlaBeROrXtmjTqee9kLktisVf98J2kH9LuJF5hSpE_Rt5wxKcNdA1RJjGHGBn4Fl1lgZbH9WKoYLs4qbMpxKmcZ2romOAOJ7ba4a-0r683A21T08th8jCBJNE1Kz2F5TvbLyEFynsc5vxkTv0cWPMH9taZTuuH5ZqXiWUUsiU9fMyBWRyIjV06-67PJQm35sWeG_aTyncwKDB5d2lEYZRUDoZn-rEuV2hO4s4S4nkGOLsD3qmqZzWZjqsuJirGKajQ=w478-h637-no
sUEHETngDlipTOXi9rQ0J-dNistGcE40UwAo0FJQ8zdDY1RRKM1DGP2IsUAvauV0QFqd0odlS9ynOqcTRKiye-V4k9e6LBkRUzX-ImXOqBIInBqSPVibGBTcnEVY-DdFZ10xUHWsSKL2rUXoAJB-pvvfaav1Eku-xxxMhJL-aigsfY-bKDHGi-PWliCsCcl7H1s7iGWBZDGW_bFDJVXI52xkfB8B-D4iawPTdKQKoEp37lWRycaKHpGEaMLg_tIpSvC1fnDrTcYTAUmfjJYtokLaKxhbCNw5fbzPsl-ByYD1-_1xljGVZS5OvQKRAwYSLYQL2zAQRx_MoGzc-3uay5yZt22k8EcoINuhL3bjk32_Yx1JKxpDbzAjdoe6O91Xxr2Ylfnr5bb5wU8xD97o-wm_Rm94XP8GICToutsI3OEjrR6OxAH-xiwgz8psIxchkdXVhFOGte4nXUlPhzD0XYRQro966BNDI5MfWchGUAZd_i-DZ2kcYJx42PZ83pt-08dBtVXYehKsqr70dE97NQUb6JTNSoNQQrj83ja-m_Epv7neH8QJuKjvoRp2Bn7L7mBXL6EgSB1E9Rf9tAilZ8LOyxuTNNpK_th5LZ5xrYM=w478-h637-no

Bahah you and your sisters are hilarious!

The aftermath:

_tpm9t6eGlst8cL9pfuW7WYdvHC3vmjMGkOWPt0OfK6gfgVACr_8-v7Hys0DqOMSvfUWibHB3ppMZ-Hh0qfz2RQ9QHfuijaAc-T0lqUcxYaGqnHfdfEWi53WuyKBTYGvhTlhIRi7OQySJKmKAeYC2JHRxZewnl_vyGnt5ZYN4EItwAhkCsYAxjUadPS_H6soO_myXs2AwHUUrLG8Xtt9WbfU61rUdcxHMso7pn-1GW8sKEhKGAkvPfQ8ktkK7UPnNxhccVQzINX0jqtO6Q-SwHLmdqIcVSQEedSsd4WV_PoZO8fpF-w78e9LeDbK3UjTbF7KuHFaHleiDi2K33xi04x__NV5HSoBq4AudlFS-SOlbqmH1WKbRPDHlcP_daSVgDmPTpATUqBArWmF2pFeE1bhka1G4Zgjy6k_yN4ec-yKSHmcjKncJXpGMGr91S0gvXYvHzB2blMw4xCH4SY4n9v1LaRasReazIlHAQelRxW2rFSoY6POg96D-3fNbGPuno5_h7PZm2i-wQbMEqwE8-1e2IeeXr88_LWzB8Ody20RgauMIA26qunqUb1T2A4qkVKaEoYRUILrEWVnlWSMGOAxP0LPGElN39IOC9z8szQ=w825-h619-no

Oh my goodness! What a nasty-looking battle field!

After dinner, everyone else rolled back to their longhouses

Amateurs.

but me, Steve, CS, and Kelly went to Epcot for EMH!!

Of course!

Before we parted, I got a selfie with @KathyM2 and her DD Alexis:

6axETEOKGiZw5dVGg1Z3zAaS6XOvouy-J4IW1B0HUASjjKGuZPltLO-Sokuo_AfqS0SGhWsEBxBUzmZp8Ktv8Cyb8YPYukz0bElZX8RVfirphGxiR1I1RfpV6vnNbSYy_l5tNUkhr8sibiJwoJ3S2syvpCuxqpLHxNHMhfDoAngcG_a0cN93g4j1g3igxYmeT6_qYqO1e1tWwYVjDNMFokVgCFsPWDfOqDwXSmCu-o8ZTA02pcKJi0JbV3mSV-oKVEYympvrYSrHAzuLJykmXiQY8ENyBPFNOJgVTLiKgI38yj8Insny03oz9y8BUEYKkN8vl7AiSYLGOZMdVNDvWm-zefipWqVXA-7q6jc5B0_AdCWPbqeM_1XQqpz9RVA5zA5wJK-MoE9BrLkLNv9RHgvxwjhvqIGJnnK30YxOW0MTQ7zkH3Qp8fXeZz6FzDIRhkncmDKpkyWzyNfcYZdfRlz4_fg1mtIiXpgDglWmDGCJ52nPDrgO2-Nxry_ldVhhuvXFn_6YQvlAh2kzdZliye5QMybk9y-WndGghJB1qq9K7DyUimc7wB7pVnVNEVjBXIG6JnoYukyUiVEY77sq2AuVTop99JYBS8bTKkYVgZ8=w784-h588-no

Dismeet, awesome! Nice selfie!

I'm back to try to catch up!

Love the bonus pictures of the kiddos! They are so photogenic!

Fun and funny times in EPCOT.

I have never had the fish-n-chips from the UK. Maybe because both Mark and I worked at a seafood restaurant ages ago. Maybe because there are so many other World Showcase options. But man, your snack looked great!

The nachos too. What a great story about the margaritas and your sister and BIL getting carded!

Great character pictures from the part of your group that split up.

Haven't eaten at 9 Dragons either. But now I'm intrigued by the ginger-caramel ice cream!

::yes::

Last edited:

That is really cool that you did pick-a-pearl with the girls and they all got different jewels.

The pictures with Pikachu are so cute!!!

Love your pictures from Happily Ever After and YAY for rides on Pirates and Big Thunder and for getting stuck!

:goodvibes

Fun morning at Hollywood Studios!

I love your idea of a frozen banana for breakfast!

CS's Tsum Tsum dress is so cool!

Great lineup of Fast Passes for the group.

:dogdance:

Hi everyone! Sorry I've been away for a while...I have some major catching up to do with everyone's TRs and PTRs as well as my own!
But we're back from our fall trip, and it was amazing! I have a few teaser pictures posted on my PTR in this post. The cruise was spectacular, I loved Marvel Day at Sea, and we loved the Canadian coast! So pretty!
Our trip to WDW was super fun, packed full of activities, and we got to see Halloween and Christmas decorations over the course of the week...pretty cool, although I personally think it's a bit too early for Christmas. I mean, we just celebrated Halloween and then the next day, bam it's Holiday season! :rotfl:
Will be back hopefully within the next few days with more August family TR updates!

Glad to hear your cruise and your Disney F&W/Halloween/Christmas trips were great.

So sorry that I literally just missed you!

I know how you feel about being behind. I have been playing catchup since at least August!

:faint:

Last edited:
Lava Flow and Laundry- Party girl.

Oh, wow! What an amazing meal at Ohana! We have only been once, but Ben really wants to go back. Congrats to Steve for putting away the shrimp.

That's cool that you still had time to head over to EP for some Illuminations, dirinks, meets and Soarin.

:thumbsup2

Want to know where to get some peace and quiet? Sit in the laundry room, haha.
:rotfl:

Boy we were so full when we left...but mostly Steve and Kevin though, haha.
I didn't realize Steve is so competitive - they both did some pretty good damage on those shrimp though :thumbsup2

and CS went to take character pictures, of course.
I'm shocked! :laughing:

CS went to Character Spot. Yes she did change into her Mickey dress again.
I was just thinking "wait, is that her 3rd costume change?!" :rotfl: Gotta love her dedication. ;)

I noticed this in August, too! All the pools felt like bathtubs

Yeah, kinda gross...:crazy2:

Bahah you and your sisters are hilarious!

This is our family! :laughing:

Oh my goodness! What a nasty-looking battle field!

War is never pretty :eek:

Amateurs.

Indeed.

Dismeet, awesome! Nice selfie!

Thanks! It was a really fun night! Epcot EMH is one of my favorite things!

Love the bonus pictures of the kiddos! They are so photogenic!

Aw thanks!

I have never had the fish-n-chips from the UK. Maybe because both Mark and I worked at a seafood restaurant ages ago. Maybe because there are so many other World Showcase options. But man, your snack looked great!

Haha I can see how if you worked someplace that you wouldn't be drawn to the same food, but it is excellent fish n chips!

The nachos too. What a great story about the margaritas and your sister and BIL getting carded!

And the nachos are wonderful too. We missed them on our last trip. There's so much to eat during food and wine, but I really want some again!
And yes that is a really funny story with Kevin and my sister. I found that La Cava del Tequila is one of the only places that cards in WDW. Maybe they can't see your age on your magic band?

Haven't eaten at 9 Dragons either. But now I'm intrigued by the ginger-caramel ice cream!

It's super gingery!

That is really cool that you did pick-a-pearl with the girls and they all got different jewels.

The pictures with Pikachu are so cute!!!

It's kinda cool how they were all different! Maybe they were planted that way....

Love your pictures from Happily Ever After and YAY for rides on Pirates and Big Thunder and for getting stuck!

Haha yeah Disney Bucket wishlist fulfilled!

I love your idea of a frozen banana for breakfast!

Has all your body needs for breakfast!

CS's Tsum Tsum dress is so cool!

It is!! She got stopped a lot!

Glad to hear your cruise and your Disney F&W/Halloween/Christmas trips were great.

So sorry that I literally just missed you!

I know how you feel about being behind. I have been playing catchup since at least August!

I know! It's crazy how we missed by a few days. One day!!!

Lava Flow and Laundry- Party girl.

You know it! :cheer2:

Oh, wow! What an amazing meal at Ohana! We have only been once, but Ben really wants to go back. Congrats to Steve for putting away the shrimp.

It's sooooo good!!! Steve didn't eat that much on this last trip. I think he needed the extra competitive push and it wasn't coming from me! I'm like 1.5 skewers behind!

That's cool that you still had time to head over to EP for some Illuminations, dirinks, meets and Soarin.

It was EMH! So that was really nice.

I didn't realize Steve is so competitive - they both did some pretty good damage on those shrimp though :thumbsup2

Absolutely! His favorite ride is TSM and we always try and outdo each other. His goal is to get high score for the day, but it's always like something ridiculous that we can never get.

I was just thinking "wait, is that her 3rd costume change?!" :rotfl: Gotta love her dedication. ;)

She's in her element!!

I booked Ohana for us again in February, we sure enjoy it as well. It looks like a nice evening in Epcot after dinner.

Yum one of my favorites!!! Lucky!!
Epcot EMH is one of my favorite times at Disney!

I miss O'hana. We went there about 18 months ago, it sooooo good. I wonder why they gave you egg rolls? I love everything there but the bread. And the bread pudding is just wonderful. I can't believe your DH ate 2 skewers worth of shrimp!

Thereis no way I'd be able to go out after an O'hana dinner, that's food coma material for me!

Thank you so much for the link. Totally ordering one for Casey.
I ordered this necklace and received it just 2 days later w/o Prime Shipping...so surprised at how quick I got it. It is a cute necklace. Went to look for my pearl and can't find it now, I'll find it when I have more time to look I know I saw it just a few weeks ago. Thanks for the recommendation SuLynn

Last edited:
Looked like a great day and a great meal. We haven't dined at O'Hana for dinner in many years...like 10 I think...but I'm thinking I need to try it again in the future. That might be on the agenda for next Thanksgiving week trip for us.

I love your sister and all of our outfits and pictures. I could never do it as I dress for comfort myself, but she is fabulous at it!

I miss O'hana. We went there about 18 months ago, it sooooo good. I wonder why they gave you egg rolls? I love everything there but the bread. And the bread pudding is just wonderful. I can't believe your DH ate 2 skewers worth of shrimp!

Thereis no way I'd be able to go out after an O'hana dinner, that's food coma material for me!

Yeah the egg rolls were a new touch, I dont' know why we got them, we never get them and didn't get them on our trip 2 weeks ago. So odd, but hey, we'll take it!
Haha you don't know us. That's how we roll...

I don't think I've ever eaten a fraction of the amount of food on those plates in one sitting lol

It was for the sake of the challenge, haha. Steve didnt' nearly eat half as much when we went 2 weeks ago. He needs some competition and I don't usually can't eat more than 10 shrimp!

I ordered this necklace and received it just 2 days later w/o Prime Shipping...so surprised at how quick I got it. It is a cute necklace. Went to look for my pearl and can't find it now, I'll find it when I have more time to look I know I saw it just a few weeks ago. Thanks for the recommendation SuLynn

Oooh how nice! I'm so glad you like it! Don't you hate when that happens...forgetting where something is, even though you don't move it. I am sure there are elves moving stuff around when I'm not looking. :magnify:

Looked like a great day and a great meal. We haven't dined at O'Hana for dinner in many years...like 10 I think...but I'm thinking I need to try it again in the future. That might be on the agenda for next Thanksgiving week trip for us.

I love your sister and all of our outfits and pictures. I could never do it as I dress for comfort myself, but she is fabulous at it!

It really is fun for everyone. Each person has something to eat that they enjoy!
Haha me too, my outfits were boring that trip because it was soooo hot! I just wanted to be comfortable!

:scared1:

Wow, good for them :cheer2:

Crazy, right?
Haha, they did their part but nowhere near the record!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter