'OHANA means CHUNKY! An Aug 2017 Family TR THE END 4/26 - The Last Day and Trip Epilogue!

It was to be another long night. She needed her beauty rest.

Oh for sure!

Yeah the buffet is just cold items like salads and cold cuts, cheese, and stuff like that.

I think most people would be "where's the hot stuff?"

It could be, especially if you don't like smoked salmon and pickled vegetables.

I like. But I think a lot of people don't.

Haha but you don't come here for the food, right?

Must admit that now that my DDs are older (and I now go solo more) I avoid character meals. I like to just eat and not be bothered by someone every few minutes.
That's just me. I know lots of people who enjoy that.

You're exactly right! Plush chairs with a side of Snow White.

:laughing:

poor Bryan, surrounded by girls for most of the trip. He can name almost every princess now though which I think is a very good skill to have.

::yes::

I can see her selling glow sticks and bubble makers during the nighttime shows. #lifegoals

Gotta have goals. Yep.

Do you throw a tantrum too on your last night?
I might possibly have...:rolleyes1

Doesn't everyone? :confused3

You did an amazing job on this trip. It looks like everyone had a blast. Bummer that Akershus was that good. I keep wanting to eat there, because I wouldn't mind some Norwegian food. However, it doesn't look very authentic or even that good:(

Wow, just wow, you really outdid yourself this trip. I can in no way fathom trying to juggle the likes and dislikes of 15 people but you did an amazing job!!!

Stuffed Pasta: Four-Cheese Stuffed Pasta with White Wine-Cream Sauce, Roasted Garden Vegetables, Chive Oil, and Balsamic Glaze

This looks like the best dish of all although I can't quite remember if she liked this or not.

That does look good!

My favorite was probably the cake in the middle and the rice pudding!

I love rice pudding, that looks better than the one they had at the bakery in Norway. There was too much strawberry topping on that one :crazy2:

I planned the most challenging trip of my life. 15 of us came and survived Disney in the worst summer heat. We had great meals, the best rides, watched fun shows, took a ton of pictures, and most importantly we all got to spend quality time together (as well as apart doing our own thing). It was a wonderful vacation that we will be talking about for years to come. Or at least until the next one!

You did so well! You should be proud of yourself for planning such an amazing trip for so many people.

Nice job on the trip planning Auntie! It truly will be a memorable trip for your family.

The pictures of all of the kids pre-dinner are adorable.

Well, if I ever had a glimmer of interest in the Princess meal (I didn't), it has now been squashed out. I was going to say that Steve's meal looked good, but how disappointing.

The best thing appeared to be the mouse ears cakes (sold separately).

Wow, good to hear you will take it easy the following day. NOT!

:goodvibes

gMjuqU4qLQjasa1vd94wsUe6LlqOSeAgv_1R5y6Oiwy61Xj4ipMir9whEdDMnbpBnnRbgDF5931EcZXeP9MpnPMymrwdZtrUTQVMtuEtI6Tt3P1C1D-U8UoAqNI6uFKvGZ45FgZkvZXYye4EOUvetGTVPe9ftx0yfTPzq3dSHoVAb5r_OFscMFdpsAybm7HP82qLan0nPOnFARuZa7EW17r84lSw73p0Ig5gJfGS-dcsjPbsHreuz7ryp-0aHmqdce95P0iMIEc7B8nI57wrEqzKCPfIHT_vyua7cVHjQmTjfoafNV2UsfMMy8GOXgbXHyMvR9-e0Yz8uFWXtgFxZYwe0EeGmPQWp6MKYmg-AhVgWdM3GtHUVl61lYmpcmKTZK4wacpthAqAt7iaoqM1soWL7JIi3MG6kYHDC8eA4IPQaISUBHu3j9kA-zOoZPe5Ki-RsAgvkKfxLcAlz1bCquLbtwFs9bmkv9MaFgWL5M2bchQmWVVuEigjIOBnUAt1A6YSX2xvTjh4bgloFXht69bxnLinb3wRuEZvo87pmSfaB4PgqeAjsUw4o1sUy4M_J31H6oMw6X1QtCRJNt64uwMkjFL9S7SODnfXlLSQ=w825-h550-no

Looks like a decent cold cuts bar!

They call it a "Taste of Norway" There was lots of smoked fish, cured meats, cheeses, pickled vegetables, salads, and other cold dishes. I thought most of it was ok to good. They had chilled shrimp too but I didn't think it was the best quality we've had at Disney.

That all sounds really YUM!

Seafood Stew: Shrimp, Scallops, Mussels, and Clams baked in a Creamy Chowder Sauce with Root Vegetables, Spiced Sausage, and Garlic-Butter Crostini

And while that sounds amazing, I was sad to hear it reallly wasn't all it was cracked up to be. :(

Super cute cakes! Did they taste good too?

I planned the most challenging trip of my life. 15 of us came and survived Disney in the worst summer heat. We had great meals, the best rides, watched fun shows, took a ton of pictures, and most importantly we all got to spend quality time together (as well as apart doing our own thing). It was a wonderful vacation that we will be talking about for years to come. Or at least until the next one!

WOOHOO!! Mission accomplished! Not an easy task, but you pulled it!

Finally we were all back at the Poly and in our rooms. While everyone had to pack up and basically leave the next day...Steve and I had to get ready for tomorrow. It was PHOTOPASS Day and we were going to ALL FOUR PARKS!!

Looking forward to that!

I just got back from a trip with my family of 13. I enjoyed reading your report before our trip. It's good to understand that there can be times that the whole big family is together and times where the individual families need time.

Job well done!!! What an amazing family trip!!! Oh those birthday cakes are just darling! That was really sweet of you all to get together to order the cakes for them :love:

Wow! I usually lurk and don't reply much but I am so impressed with your planning skills for that many people! You did an awesome job! I also think that it's awesome that your family enjoys time together but is also fine to break up and let people do their own thing! I think that is the only way that a large group can successfully vacation together without major issues! It looks like a magical trip that everyone, especially the kids, will always remember! You win "best aunt"!!!

This trip looks like it was so much fun. It is so fun to see Disney through the eyes of little kids. It is all so real to them.

Thank you! It was great fun, and it was wonderful seeing all the kid's reactions!

I think most people would be "where's the hot stuff?"

"Where's the beef?" is another.

Must admit that now that my DDs are older (and I now go solo more) I avoid character meals. I like to just eat and not be bothered by someone every few minutes.
That's just me. I know lots of people who enjoy that.

Yeah I can definitely relate. Character meals are definitely not for the relaxing dining experience. On the plus side you are pretty much guaranteed all the character pictures you'd like. I like character meals where you can just visit the character at the end, like at BoG with Beast. That way you can have dinner in relative peace and still get the character picture! Sadly I think BoG is the only one that does this right now...

Doesn't everyone? :confused3

I think it's a given for all DISboarders to throw tantrums on the eve of departure.

You did an amazing job on this trip. It looks like everyone had a blast. Bummer that Akershus was that good. I keep wanting to eat there, because I wouldn't mind some Norwegian food. However, it doesn't look very authentic or even that good:(

Thank you! It really wasn't so bad because my family left everything up to me. I did have to be flexible with plans once we were there though.
No I would say Akershus isn't authentic. It kinda gives an overall "taste" and the appetizer buffet is much better than the entrees.

Wow, just wow, you really outdid yourself this trip. I can in no way fathom trying to juggle the likes and dislikes of 15 people but you did an amazing job!!!

Thanks Kari! I didn't have to deal with too many preferences. They mostly left everything up to me so it wasn't too bad to plan. I just had to imagine what they would like, ya know? And the timing of everything had to be the thought out a bit more. But it was fun in the end!

I love rice pudding, that looks better than the one they had at the bakery in Norway. There was too much strawberry topping on that one :crazy2:

I havent' had the rice pudding from the bakery in a long time but the one in Akershus is pretty good. I'm sure it's the same stuff, just more topping in the bakery, LOL.

You did so well! You should be proud of yourself for planning such an amazing trip for so many people.

Aww thank you, it really wasn't too bad since everyone left everything to me. I think if you've planned a few trips yourself, you can easily take on more and more people without much difficulty.

Nice job on the trip planning Auntie! It truly will be a memorable trip for your family.

Thank you!! It definitely is a trip for the books. The kids would love to go again!

The pictures of all of the kids pre-dinner are adorable.

We got some really nice pictures that day!

Well, if I ever had a glimmer of interest in the Princess meal (I didn't), it has now been squashed out. I was going to say that Steve's meal looked good, but how disappointing.

Yeah, definitely skip it.

The best thing appeared to be the mouse ears cakes (sold separately).

They were very good cakes! Although we could have just ordered one since they were so rich and filling.

Wow, good to hear you will take it easy the following day. NOT!

Haha, even on a relaxing day at Disney we have 3 FP+ to make plus ADRs, 2 shows, a handful of DISmeets, and of course, park hopping. :laughing:

Looks like a decent cold cuts bar!

It was probably the best part of the meal!

And while that sounds amazing, I was sad to hear it reallly wasn't all it was cracked up to be. :(

No, sadly it wasn't. It has so much potential though. They just need to step up their food game. However I guess they never felt like they had to since the princesses will always ensure they have a full house.

Super cute cakes! Did they taste good too?

They were delicious! Really moist!

WOOHOO!! Mission accomplished! Not an easy task, but you pulled it!

Thank you!! It was a great relief! Also a little sad that it's over!

I just got back from a trip with my family of 13. I enjoyed reading your report before our trip. It's good to understand that there can be times that the whole big family is together and times where the individual families need time.

Wow, how was your trip? Hope you had a magical time!
I think that was really key, that we could all do our own thing but then be together for meals and rides. It provided a really good dynamic and helped to keep all of us sane, haha.

Job well done!!! What an amazing family trip!!! Oh those birthday cakes are just darling! That was really sweet of you all to get together to order the cakes for them :love:

Thank you so much! It was a great time, sad and relieved it was over, LOL.
The cakes were really good! And I think it was only fitting on our last dinner together to have nice cakes to celebrate with.

Wow! I usually lurk and don't reply much but I am so impressed with your planning skills for that many people! You did an awesome job! I also think that it's awesome that your family enjoys time together but is also fine to break up and let people do their own thing! I think that is the only way that a large group can successfully vacation together without major issues! It looks like a magical trip that everyone, especially the kids, will always remember! You win "best aunt"!!!

Hi! Welcome and thank you for reading!
Thanks for the kind words :) It really wasn't too bad planning for everything because they gave me free reign. I did have to be flexible once we arrived. Lots of changing of FPs, making of FPs, moving and/or cancelling ADRs. etc.
I hope I keep the Best Aunt title around for a little bit! At least when I continue to plan trips! :)

"I did it"
and job well done it appears. Your family is adorable. You can always start prepping the nieces and nephews to keep their grades up so they can do the college program in several years LOL!

Also- is the "I did it" a reference to Christmas vacation movie (my all time must watch holiday movie)???

Headed over there!! :)

and job well done it appears. Your family is adorable. You can always start prepping the nieces and nephews to keep their grades up so they can do the college program in several years LOL!

Also- is the "I did it" a reference to Christmas vacation movie (my all time must watch holiday movie)???

Thank you so much! I will tell them to keep up their grades!! I'm looking forward to visiting any one of them when they do the DCP!! Haha.

Haha I think I was thinking more in the line of Legally Blonde. But I will have to re-watch Christmas Vacation just to be sure!

giphy.gif

I am caught back up! I didn't realize I had missed a few updates. I'm glad you got an afternoon to yourself. I bet that was an enjoyable respite.

It wasn't bad it is just not something I'd order again.
I feel like this statement sums up my opinion of Akershus. . .
The food at Akershus is just ok, but that is not why you come to Akershus!
I think I would go back to Aksershus if I had kids. The princesses there are great, but the food is so unenjoyable, it feels like a waste, especially since you can meet princesses elsewhere. Your pictures made the food look really good though!

Congratulations on planning such a successful trip to WDW with 15 people!

I feel like this statement sums up my opinion of Akershus. . .

It's the truth!

I think I would go back to Aksershus if I had kids. The princesses there are great, but the food is so unenjoyable, it feels like a waste, especially since you can meet princesses elsewhere. Your pictures made the food look really good though!

Yeah it's definitely a one and done kinda place unless you're with kids who NEED to see princesses. I think I prefer breakfast though as I seem to remember I liked it more than dinner.

Congratulations on planning such a successful trip to WDW with 15 people!

That you!! It wasn't too bad especially I enjoy Disney trip planning. I can see it being a horrendous task for someone who does NOT like Disney planning or planning trips in general!

A job well done :thumbsup2
Seriously an amazing trip your planned for your family
More great pictures the kids are so cute

Thank you!! It was well worth it!! :)

L-xgTf5RujZ2MHVd4Om9BQQ8VfIq7sralqvpaagLueo3ZZenxHxgKZ7nkWKwR1c5q-DZEFX8IDpNqw50Vv2qsY6AP6fWkqAvERhlUFAVm7bPUd-oiLc8SlxhgfYZxf_Y2U0D9wo_WQy-sy2RjLgYB6H8K12hdXJYNCI0Rl5GVbBdLdblVa5tdmzYZIksfFiQuJDKij0PSN1bNqIQ0LYCJnu1qLE6L72u7Wf1JdilI8onPRJ710aAsbXa3y7-2kv3UCTUeoj2mmagevwdKc9QUWtSdeWOYUJf8yRTL8xzyRP0B678eiz4WjfFVHYT7HbZFIHJl9Q7bmzUnWrqFfi8s_HNZht3SITrZHblZ-CW_8Mogovrs0xAWKHkoqC9k0HrTEKFjZvpCiOb5qaWrdoqcaebQIRjwp-B73MM5SzmNrPQwyMRmnSjRTUDROw0xkqJuDCAX--20q_24Pfj20tAhCWPLAj7F9AfNgQMOHQ9nEYkRcu9AWz9LvFlPQuGSuk6RlknNhFy5oIG4IQkf11LAzaNrLSaEjJF-lDDDTLBy-GH7Alw5gWUCJhifRqw3ERboy1dS6wqGU3jDIdruJS7gifvKkOulYCDFwgBLQfq=w825-h550-no

Seafood Stew: Shrimp, Scallops, Mussels, and Clams baked in a Creamy Chowder Sauce with Root Vegetables, Spiced Sausage, and Garlic-Butter Crostini

This sounded better than it looked or tasted.
It looks good. Too bad it wasn't.

Qtlu6WDtTiQOGsLLt8aWRTvfv_4o1FvIm13mFnvAncGlXzPLKTL9bWy-R7MyYUmC9fq5zG-Bid1Gjk3C4jaHlhVeqGssUMGq2Cr-zbX_gbeTwDIjZQi5JU4ua_j70U7jb8laL0sDYBmnRAK2K2wV0t4dH1us5RC4bhrmY1D-gqVf32LZxStGvctAGuB0Ss_AUOp_lwedhEcwaShih-g1hkpwVX0GNsF83f27naLM2-GoPwHJXyjbG4sz1HXf2L9D0qXiXAER4uDmF4_zHt2GVND0ciYPpt-YAri_b5mfe1kem79ACbhgQirLT3Sp1oe5kvv5VBfcDRvGG-3YPIilDvSGfHfTGf3xqGYzk-s0c0zmq8FdTwjACZ4n5Cdvh34DnL3YMJP65uUujo9PbQkxwMl1fxmjY1Mps1dCES6bV_-10ID4VrJ2E9PlfjfOGikXrzHJRxqUZce7Zedo7NttQHkazHSXpiw7bcDM1P3OYKfGCuH7F1NrzQeb7_Z6enZa1VNS3noc1id2QnLj34a8z3skI2C_NtGOVQnATRc2Xhu33GhkCZn19jUcRqHEVBz65KEZxoJ99Un7c6XLCfUB47s_UA29Xsl3yneSbqIv=w825-h550-no

(Poor Bryan, I don't know why he's bawling in this picture)
It's kind of funny, you could totally just cut Brian and Chunkysis out and the picture would be great.
Maybe he knew it was time for Disney to be over. :(

Great photo!
My job was done!!

0h7w5Fz6AFBxQxDPa89QmQDTuuAvfcjWuxK6bbnWl2dGLOPXdSxYDEP72OoZbpMi15pZyps4WrmP_mzELkYeSaw7ClhDV9OjsR2bS6TMQOPgh0q3919rMF73j6t68h6e9ixqw_uvNi66FEQD6Rf6Kp6ojX8wVuZDEZRAAhlzBLeP4fdnAiyGmHIymX1U9Zv5MKc7VAjhBeO3M2mxH-mfwsg8uuC5xLd86no79an7Fjhje_Edkn1pSnwSmcGLAZYLkTrii18mkY3KBlxpA8yJV_09KFIUE8WZKjvnalMoyphpSxq-1fd-J6fuqoM_5TNx6AIMUSMi_xUvkeMRMwKjswwMoRHcWHlFB-zPElL6KJFvqeoYiqZHopKOV_AXW0gD_l9ZgcVgZ2Nr-9Ov3ERAe1hzGwIPTDlJ8ggu_kX3S-vDxeP90S9g066u8dWqURlzUQgaIHzWgw72ivTvEiylZ-YDF7rtNAh6P1C1E-GpCbLEbQRYG-KZEJJyJfVzJkPlHgNTLoVUYcJ1TL8K2RL0SZorYLNoKvQbpg43KKhFT75U_VPhkw9Ao5SkKyttcOMFAu_DFlC96VAL0Mk7P3AD2E9NNbdkvlfdmmmt5oo7=w825-h550-no
You did an amazing job! I would be in planning heaven but I am not sure I am brave enough to do a trip with that many people!

Can't wait to hear about photo pass day! You managed to hit some good days, on your trips!

You got some great shots with the Princesses that night! Too bad dinner sounded better than it looks, but that's kind of the thing with most character meals you're there to meet the characters not fine dining.

Good job for you pulling off such a smooth trip!

What an awesome trip! Can't believe we've made it to the (near) end! While I'm sure it would be amazing, I don't think I will ever tackle a full family trip for our family. LOL I am just not sure I could handle it all....or all of them is probably more accurate!!

Love the dinner at the end of Princess Day! We have never braved Akershus for dinner because we aren't brave food eaters. At breakfast, they have the usual stuff, but it is accompanied by the most delicious potatoey cheesey casserole thing ever--and it's all you can eat. mmmmmmmm!

Day 8 Part 1: It's just us!

August 16th was Photopass Day! It was just our luck we happened to be there on this day when it was announced and I was so glad Steve and I extended our trip by a day. It only occured because @Tracy161 was arriving a day early so we were planning to meet up that night. :thumbsup2 So because of this Dismeet Steve and I were here for Photopass Day! #DisMeetMagic

Everyone's flight wasn't until the early evening so they made plans to hang out in our room after they checked out just so the kids would have somewhere to nap and get cleaned before hopping on ME. Steve and I though had a full day of plans so we weren't able to see them off - Photopass Day calls!

That morning however Steve said he was going to meet everyone for breakfast early at Captain Cooks, and I couldn't fathom rolling out of bed. I mean, my job was done, right? Haha. So they all had breakfast at Captain Cooks while I just caught more sleep.

Sienna had other thoughts about leaving that day:

glB3KMTA2ZjMQnb2QAUtJv3rp06d6QyediLEO3MJE6pvSI1j-EeUoPNbha5HkSTwJ15CBiX4G1iAPGVKEmMZ47QN_U5sQBhyvY_9Uzv28H9xB7vANZ4vLkrZNUOmPIcl21xzI-QnUzzZzOp5LdAVnMIL8v1u1gD2KNEnBnPdFOC3KKln3A9adJr2qzGrKvslPvY9FJ9R5SKIZlngJ_o0UXKVd5cBTJJUGt5Vn-s1i3xKwVjwYwhNSBfv05_8LVyjLo3SNVuO2JqnpSeSW7KchPiSU8_yFXCIIU65KAl-7C36yPEFjRSp54M_3ASFdtvRmXjs9Jf2zJa1zb8G9hpq654tQSHJZhhqHB1BC4ehdCJe-m4-AZUBmJdy0nkvc4rObz0kfEmxR5FcixAXfadrvhPVeJUrM46OT_N6jQp7XTeDvBNgNNcW-m0iVcMBD-OjPZAd_nJK7oj4KTru52UTkV7gm_me1Dl-y2zEcYKLc-8vVnGC5jZx8DMb2rlKFZWCVvAvW5QQuJXGebc2OFdAdgmA1tPtQ9k9TU3us1yzQ5sOK_7kojzHUnPwKgQsBW8dET-MjqMT3GJnRdDyuMoD3dp_VdehqC9p5_xs6XWZ=w850-h637-no

Sienna: Wait, we're leaving? I was just getting started!

Breakfast in Captain Cooks:

Hj5PKtzOpMvmiOuVDCMgrTf-vmF_lBDlVl6uwjB_9bAfsW1HsUuV4kuzpBrLmXrqfKUl2ix665Q29azqOXYz6lheld8CmoouBb1G8z0_tqTqH3RxPiifdiMPhJd7fNPCNeJyOapeG9lvhpC-OD-Dd-CzyDXtFHKqHpxH10eRj6Ub0XnL4agaRNxAt3yM7tM4PqH5RuI-dYABlx3pDNeo_Xekb0Kt2G4i3U5ZLDgOBNpL6K9mgd2IBXTqjo4-cbdljmJmOWDLYiP0SkWeaW-Vbp4WlJxGvM0krmUWiHQ2YxoqAZc1zAMy3ONNy5VpUMILBlcFqZWODFFbvXdeq85HCiu5Zo9pPI2YYKDB6Ay0rSDp1Z4eBZJPiqc8ZK7T7bfdg5ePid-z3up2BvL3X8U0k-v9I9-LmeUYStqJM4uAvpU2-jhk4ULKw5CF6XX63GuuXdgfxEs-0wz8zlryVJfZw1L2Pybm5OYjb64Olpa3dVo6mrLi6xhPOskzbC1mx4-QXmhHQEU1msmB46ZsS5XAqUYsjw6l5iMtrJJMU4SUrBNrMuoEYKGvAFKsr9MG3Apvxl9RDP8NMlIpWNK7W908UgabHMHa3yLRlQYzGy2J=s637-no

Soon I forced myself to get up and got ready as Steve and I had some FP+ to make at AK! We said our round of goodbyes to everyone, and just like that, the family portion of the trip was over!

So the real fun can now begin, right? :rotfl:

I did miss them though...just a little. :laughing:

We hopped on a bus to AK - our first FP+ was for the safari earlier that morning but we decided to forgo it just so I could sleep a little longer, so our first FP+ was technically for: Flight of Passage and I definitely didn't want to miss that! Outside of AK I saw they had these backdrops that had to do with their Dream Big Princess theme they had last summer.

-1zsZQgQIYX03zFgUx3lYxFs5XePXpIiWlnCV8w55raF-dZGJu_Yp1Cn_kXDBXVeteIXs689qaM-xCy1cD4Ec635yo5sBJKyJsqJW8nogFTdmmYMhs1k83nWMV8B7C6PUOalu6ywYR3CvSbiCDKJbCAZg25RP_E7jJQZmoM8bD_BimXC3zbYr2V6vTrG50WjtJGFnuT3-diGMZ88PmaKLFxp6VZwI3avKLbs-yGo0P51meF7C4Rhvejqd-0_Bngc8P_BbF-qLP1J88-5XOa7jbTBEvCEDPnSVRq5Ec9UVmKa8LIksBZYnFGAmAWJCPHCjRGTiHgwat0bfmJOTicvIpW0i3FFcWaH9Ag6F3dc4gbpACebkTg8dF2YeQS2Uw5RoJjQREQD-mASia7X1kkOU8GZ8TmiFhIqYOD77bR22OnNM_QZQNSOWcNoJ_dQsV2oU9JBsHFvX_SLLMccYqarA4d0U3RZU__ABFi39k5pC7kcV2Z90SyzuihP2ouXws3M9lF7mYw9Fib7ib32dlVOUc_J36LYPom8BssS9_LtN6BpzVbfnWlIJtXUQAF8vqnueRYXa_IST03UhqcxTiiuIohq3jT5oLkptmbMJYOz=w825-h550-no

They had some little leaves flying around as a "magic" shot:

zzMIdWC6ymkp9yJjPpDRP_cFTLKSUdtndwlVmCeJr6BflU53NqH54NhLL34kHRkZKLmd_LtiUP20St3qCyapHocmVT3ykY3oDMxcskTY0Z_jO3dI0mL0RhIIpcEiVwtEQYI_FzA-nURW-RQkNxv_iJet2-HSTLTRMQGLpHVtJjyfkKtjogrvqUrCOjELjRTWlntOEB22kn0-eTZ7xtDohOIe3G1dJAwGO0UuG2yKUOCGNIuTrqQYeDDFCq2MDkPNeV-qg46OQflzb2iFIvLAwHxaVPp_M4RjO3za7vWXxypKwHtft8fJIlMr9WG8mLebQ1onsDmyR1dyn-gg-A1VIsj2w1I-0A43w3vYXv0z25fBfWn01A7BrlinZGqbeiG1OfF-rAXHMqYkltvYALGH6oH7CmDE1ckMOeogcp6SSZCmdMGNyj0ZhnpJu9RyiVyP6vomDjEe5V1dWwO27YhgQZfbkgImEgrfsNsS2VC88zCrYujYWw-rY0zglMuJf9zfSVVJi3RTPQ5B9Q8F89gP6qMvEVxl2u3VO3CdhchJHJ8E2GeY9-SlcyOryQOVfVILIjxOm1jotCzidFf-OhY-ISrySKfuLF5tLxB1ricI=w792-h512-no

I was not a fan of the tank top above, just kinda shapeless and not that photogenic. Don't worry I brought back-ups! But first, Flight of Passage!

FsXSu5-XJjljNU1NiiMQedvRUXvkyWVaeE6McjqYBkscYlv_HGLyC2dPZ1sx5_HeXt9BwcodhBMrlbIRxDznDN7ZNFpp98Z_vc_HwlUcsBCgT3wq2khdiDk5Bjx2gbotp8XCnG4fHAgUYCXR0YySvN23GIuveuGSMkS_JjmwD0Zw1F8N3yHTX8sTCqqz3RLUIvnfO9HjOdaW1AOqIMh9zEhNfvvGizOiTzf9x5JUZmcOiQvJR66yC-O9y0HoaIEINXg5JC9ZsFdqN8MTx9GuECkOKERV0lcLhQ14SIvF_XfFgP2x8YuPowEDzJpM1U9ufR5pORbL-9ypAlG9kyCcn9i3tmZRihkteLSoTMv6cIFiFcnWFhXwD78iPgOUveyKdXdiRj9rggw2nlyOh6Zhk5t99i19TIVuTx9CWuChXCg7APf6mNE8Srzqjr3RFfcvuGMMuFa18nZkZVogTTR80McHLmle5nJAMpNnszc5N0UVmX5iQOLnWD4b-reT8KPvqGq37SWP1bOoP-IkNMJTw7PnX3oY_lf25ztrgnd_KCGkKLd66naxLKKaFVM5yiVg8JmdJd-rw3sZL2AsdMV2Z9SiNbnBoT7Skx9uew3a=w478-h637-no

So thankful we had Fastpass. It was SUPER crowded in the parks that day. Photopass day as well as it being one of the last few weekends before most schools start just drew everyone to the parks it seemed! We had to have a plan of attack for the photopass ops. We decided to not waste time on line for the special characters as those lines were hours long and just focus on some of the magic shots they had throughout the parks.

First up: Pandora, nothing exciting about this shot as it's the magic shot they regularly do but when in Pandora...

EFMpav_2QAStjtEw6gjIhblzcSD2SynrHCNxxAPIeN9i6kM7IzPKEMY8d0lsk3bWYzWSEbnlmka8TTdyaowP3NoJLdfKFmG75gfHpGrLDBTJg8ufyaHhfqpRkbrDL-UBtu8KaUl5blmBIc4Vc5DNP6wD2ShiOFeUzrRmKEyIdgBDFde3oTWorT2DcLaoYydBusU_8Lz_jvZN4U2rfrBXbKcAMMv4SGxHE9g4RpXh1zkLRwV26_p-UR1ySUxm2j-2ZpNpMW4RQnkIjUC0hedQWiOgRt9uIwte305DS3TUhZ83fjaaSIpJeC_dPV23m2UCxQ_zyzIuHYMDNKc2MYaMyRKYlbLlNzbNJosScfwBn9lHf464Db9Sl_uXA3f8uJAgtoRMqFB74MjR3HTF9YLE-ZG4s2_tqgAeEYuIVCfWIRI5PhlRi2p44_34VeCtKiQb7n3UjxC4IcPW-uIpr1_e_Ldfct25VoxZsOqtm0bsfX5sb-mrgmVYdECgVjEXlOI2jERCGF-9rNwo7UlIfwWmuH_SZOyF-jdPly4plPuNGuSL5iCA-NuPRTfzxfbMgvMkQ_s5HZFlQC_OYp7BYzUHeUzV7BH6Ix8A5TI4OzVS=w825-h550-no

We decided to get some lunch at Satuli' Canteen and I got myself a beef bowl that was quite yummy. I am impartial to the chicken usually but i wanted to try something new today. Steve, who was still full from breakfast just picked a bit at my bowl. I am thinking I may have gotten the child's portion as it looks a little smaller.

-Qgr1N9_gNG_76rHTisWJbG71ttnescsXYg1VIgAr2l5Ejtd2H_czVxpb8Sitv7NbQXro-YdYXdt_7pjQycBQpPFgAeSxgAGUUJBSNbl-ckiPq_06sbHGT6fcK0d0paGQ8XKV7-X5eGpmazKVuubca0BRIlyWbLvpaRqtT-59PBaC7H5sMKTkdgbpep37d-1VTTq8gQjsv3CBT8kv7W9tVyhdlGUWP4UbOwO8xNOqpeJXTYdaVJiJ5p2pzhV4rgZkSIm5WYNyBvm6KSa94hLEqEXFr9XNC62QkCsmQIsNI2B5rXQJ09UYVUjW8_5VWD5LaUWioI0IVdtmTfkWgO42kOZEKc1lA3EPd_bDL2zsOwZz2lYicezXw3flea0s_Zd9XD6jnYxQl0PfE0DqdnvsgeCfjmdGKVGhght2kqw_3YyoseKJ3LjV2Z6unMmLNigebX0wirhjPfH2FAB35f5eFEPOxpyI9IAU-P9HTo5sXLryBW2xCq9SOU2TrW4nAbmU3flALTTrs4CJtK-EDf8G25L5F9GVx1_dxtkxs_8rdKI5Mtf3NDePrQvKIsvLXFJadUMdCZ5nggnonU-rtzFfsmZvTrKGsdTYtAjiwu2=w822-h548-no

We headed over to Asia and found this shot:

wxrc6hNMMzlw-VTp-PNYg5-6-uI0cdeLMD79bPHBmAgHip3IAx7oq4b5fl0B3imJgYZ6UERTNy2LI2c0dFodJ8QDmCifgqm_9zeTLko2qB3W869zjM1mHLKlGqqVadnmaw_LrcZ2otc0eozBP_sHKWhZAh-2K_3tXPHa1KoiNNHcmSafYJ61CBDq6aNkExI-8wE8K4hJDew3VbZn-LMKP0L3c8YaCebFTy3wSLfGL6hwZiLuEk-ZRM_FRAlXs0fuXB25eKndQRJ5_15112QnkVAzpeORj6GBWomuGkpLhuD_PqwfFLmIOPncxXXnMFufef3JNE16z-2fiZ4TufSFk7_GlrUheg1Fy1qE6hfmVQEiIdOg7CM3DFT9w-1bc231bHXWW4GsySLGoa1E2HWA-KijMXyviJxCgeFHytGqeLZ-GSE-uPtllD6mkVAoRd_cZq1iSo1rNZTZLlK-6TUpK7RfKXEuI1YOsBjQ7S9MGJMGmadlNUZXsJONJYshJvntj3t4JoRvuARuhv41fyuJP7VYOi-6_5i2Ee8Tyhz5080N8F91vSKJ6EJH7SmbBBPlEKZypogSN1_Rz5kBmhx8Qhgped-KQnkG76GH3lA7=w425-h637-no
K5sh9M9dZpa0EHZeRH0dJdyts0VJ2tU_GsydmwX4uUBhjZW854eWtlfEDwii7KcJZ9ce_zWgPbPJhW9ErhhO-GO35lK6YML7Wy7fT1sLkwUYU-1GW0IJ6WUD44TB0H0YzpTHHGFIU3chfgzh8FtdNErmWtiYEH5kBpnCiBOoG_fw9Arl9hVToP3SzFedWdx85_kWTPdgZHSozt4MxGacQWAdlVxGuSFSXVxeLo4UGwMdY7QVjI3QtRmnwnBqJSJfzG3BJ4DlDx_qTbr4ISnm6IfKip2l-JSr7NB2Yno3juGMGjkbyR8LI9dIjyvcezLxLqbO6gNPwRKZEHFMAPrD8Yt6GFimEOSDJMpzU8OamBy8FBtqN99ZcYwgQpkExduEdcErqS91QLKb4rdYeh-S4cRDnmzjoHLy2JH2MECS0mdkWS-U2YoN-SPG2nGsZ1ipan9LQZx-YGpJLPgXtOaAvsfIMz37l9N5nYlzzZDaISbMHYo1Bof3KFZHd1bnqIC8lKnGWU_r1ZEtM7lMfLpDIlehY0WnYc_t1KwQgI-NZFsW3CZZyd7LUk6Abq_Rvg4Fv-gQoq0D6dO8o2bc8VHPQ_ST9hUWstFuJXZG22Sw=w425-h637-no

I thought these were really cool! Don't mind our bad yoga poses, haha.

So at that point we decided to just hop on a bus to DHS. Our next FP+ was for the Nemo show (which I have still yet to see LOL!) but we decided if we were going to go to all 4 parks that it would be best to get a head start. It was the last day of our Express Transport Bus usage so we had to make the most of it! We ducked behind Tusker house and checked in for the next bus to DHS and pretty soon we were off on that direction. #BringBackExpressBusTransport

On the way there we made an FP for Star Tours so that was the one ride we got to do there. At DHS we got a few magic and fish eye shots which they had just started doing. I totally forgot about the Dream Big Princess backdrop here, so I didn't get a picture with that one, which is too bad as that one has a quote from Belle.

Instead we got these shots:

ZBd900Bb3XnX1YUytqPAcjQ5kZ6-An4Bs2GTVyv5DOf6PGhiB0AMF8BbZTWqsWIQBiPasXmFzhvjiaIFSHIG_uimQj1O6f6pygcObTX8vxpnOE0HxHb8x6djKrhDlNXxNteV1kqQIjJq3O9Z2osRJ-uOBEAvij7DWSs_k_D88AfLukLeuDTvIZfKrunXsJg7ZQfx79_pEufQ3EeZ9wii3QuTnccMyaPBt2TfBSKRCQ-zzvQGhDb5FYfvWKDKIH6Jal4Jg1OTpRxCOU_dgWtMGA43JMqJnnf3f14eK2sc7dizVoukuOkBxsP9TWW2VH9FgUO-MijdemmCIUJX_XZ7Kfo-cxUIyhC5g9-MS1yxImZ7Jc1Jwi5E7dr2O_J_hd00UU1l66ERqb7e5SGPBZ3WJ3bss_JWRbgDt4ss2cPe6Ru-Vhdamy3ozLyNl2oxZn-sb45u8dh6XRPosEDDz5m1jERmEbbugM4rVWniPJJXJw_pDIVtT14EtvtbCc5L0z95wTxKeeQEgOcw2zMLXdvA-rHPWqTNyor2n0HmfLKCGAC4KbOMbZyhiaFcKkcvCZgEo_-xX06tdc2_2UQSIK-tKDBR306qu7r04B8d5RGd=w425-h637-no
qStDKlQFYu6ZFiZeGlqkA7bVJ5hNnkKH-QFPQxFg52k3dcnMSy36riGeOpUqwpzTSrDwb6wAL_64Z0kacc60coPvxbKUhQrhgW2ah15i-7OuObY6vAx0K_GfuMs8yn4lcY9PFP5JZ-CTX5NbkhYLSNWsbkXdbqRpa1Ar-pNvw7k8H7AHCe8E2I4EWQUoY0KnT-j32r8B3Ip3QLhLAAEAILSUg_VXTu5GP-RkPBnW4nW7vNwzdxFGvROoplcL0tRCtyw2w9XMjHp4DgOkki66mP8frFWpIQl5Wjpnb1tUiirvZ2YaFlE9ewG5DbSuoXZ3Rqp65hoE5c_qQlL58QoII8m131a5rAuqOxsgwa7eTYoEjW1voW9nz7omYt13UaFJQzgTng0iFgVpR6CoMHI5YSrMQ6a-3YHpi21kwcbwkcUS6YNBd7Lztz6tvhFr9f37vIfu_ZwCQz0AGawa3mdHeodYXB5ZVNx-0cxyI8maX55XxTV3jWHGJbveqw66FdbNxedy8iOvBrnZhxr2VNiEKINDUCVCldGY3fIBCK5qzBfDpXMbnrvfanRgxttFxAb8GPnTthjP3fP9nu6KRkJSA1mO-f2ptoa-WrmiQcaA=w425-h637-no

tVSZmLYjk4s7Suz01SPoJ0rBxdbdcMkahHhorGlwhodNT6cbXSKW1JaJU1_WMLIYdc_1PkXYPCVkefPyx4wPSq_M9mbR_pXVN5BbGC4Qm3DKVFDG5fkG2EQWOyMuwF25XBhljPEfQwgzwdyesR1xXB98IyLLy7H7XtwIn1s3xdGc-C0tsUOeZgOcvnUhSUMAVVp6d18sg54MzA1wIH0scEvj_pPY_XLUtIS7LYswddOndI1fu7QO1b2eROMoJdW2hlA1SejX7TgQNbl1nJJdxJ911Dws8mbBNkKVEqvj45zwrcX8D3lcdM9CIsszOd8fRrapadkgHMcZG4ae55XAyEAJ_gdxPrSRxDU03jA2OVEtZ3jjpbB4er0J66DzMb9zNk72FPdjtmGbFvcGBn8gNYOMIKNltPrvy2YkBkt3-AyiZ6CmkHdk1Q_f40fR2u1RXbEQj9xhWtMVRxhN1vL34Seq_35ytTXcm5huN60bbrujMUXb79XNw41RqbQjuYwlgreBVzZCZM1zSNgBsmSFRpCdOf7rts1ZYhnN_il-4ozmRsaOPgn5mEvMiSZny1gr4p8VylHlHIHFkc-uybUhHXvtGiopytwW3m2dhAkF=w425-h637-no
mNrSkG0M2zQ-_4osVeIK_Mg0RBm9OvrSenbuRBgwzuIR0b65IiHeoEWCWJzoU52uYpzB-PCr-O_j1e9iLS_NpMhFTdlTEwu9B-4JFyu6VUKE-DY-7cQGRz-0wO2PMT1I3vr2qQacEt_YCZI9Fq0tFdJTJfKkZgG7xbFh2bV7lsai64ESorMEmJqsaN5_a4noFDBMYPvbBgIA_klAzPVJbT-SWlFjxgAIV1pMVXMGzknwqiIXJwfT-i8pxNOgVhIw6b2R6ZVr4WwGmKDG9ImnrtpmoHax7Ot1G_hH5-Bxd7KeskmIeZERdpP-pjHlVcMSDdDyvwsycXNxRreCKODZPgkU9oVRF9iRcJamRj91UV09v0mtRF8pu60gvmhnOPs5aPjjztiUUodiZZcIJtfEEI2xZ76Ak8Kxzekkr34-R4kNg8Dqe27vEvEnosdRY0IKdVqZCtncT6NeZwImR4PDDzqn6o4QTzzPIJ5NNsLYbCYAwoztG0oxRT__L7D-xlsOeak0iPK4Hz7NO_VmxEn-rdDUAkwY2lR7Ahqtfx8RQy0y6NAUuUo03-kapZpi15qTw3zgTP7YsujU_r3b8tuaCCjCYRH4J6Dcw6IQ2Nru=s637-no

Glad I brought my Snow White shirt today!

We also got some fish eye shots which I think are pretty awesome as I think it makes me look smaller, LOL.

8mdTpIqvCPIjoho6GaZoYEZgR-Mxesi-LDFgsrAca-Vnjnpq-q3qxAV1IOhaMHRjAWbeE4pGwK06C6yD0Mtw-CFBeeQuuvAj8XM7O8uqsuS-Nnee5QWQ8LM8TxGDoU9vdZUd05ptHQmQ1AAVbmWEstAq-z0YvsF_lMWKpPx5O2IqgmjDSbjgix08Hn3l9KBJRVUKILGb5LXogfrz7H4amSxXszh7bJRIAHxXkUPCfDQ3BWYrRh6TThHqEKpIDqNQA57Rlj6h-cpRUwUZOZiuyrkYkeAcwJ4XzeCmDB6gUC6p1gDMGMN9txjfRphbDCWvKTMxLAMFzhzDskWhP2fyL9ilxeR4nUyAZBlOkfKl3cpqso-bNdhqA048Hx357PcSvuHgHRjCchkb6PFCBT37GqQ_pq5ZgfxM7qatQ1Nu0yvEXH4Ett_59Qxlo4pYQ2mhLi0cQc5bcPEG0QjbOgp-SPSx1s105rnktG_g8PaeZjXbqzx4j48R05T06f9k_zyNpVyt6zQAhzAj4bq-NCJPX-bEEREhBp7hv_GTj-t299rxexnm-sz8PRNlmgWMQedsQJVuTIOL855NNInzS_JidR1EiN8RtwSnwTblYxhh=w425-h637-no

3l7_Tj48VPWFwQM1AqDbI0oUDPXfcZ7Q_MaXjnECiNI3p8Rwe2fCkZbTcSFqt-FV0g_CAaMfgNc_1pcGI9AYDxyRJUg8jBhMgnoqgnbNxSmBcd3q12g3qJlbjVtZ0T0fHFDEWkbxFNNB5-PNEq2syqtoObaVvLoBbYRUmWWCxxFfa8LGZ3fTfzVKfnA5BDcw87EGWdmOm78OcNrrBp6kHQ9DjHBDOtZ8VUbsQ-VfRUYyx4-dD98yZ1aMyfMVDH6qpZ1RK3EaIaIrHhXstJD6inO3kv07RMJqXMqibQF2KFdut_AR-HJtMpPubrcMvyQZUEOrPZQGN6I0WFxz3FxMQ81imSnCEkzaHugi0VoRNzLfNl8rBxY0sLsDK-4EeRT4YsjWeMAyTXyPofl2K_8m_SCzglHmuRpbBGaqhGzKVUIJFA2KDU7l1LLnKXBJIcCK7eobu-zjNUWaONE0gj7ErjHyj0El_lOU-fBT1BbPWARDMb1sxhkrdmpUM1tcr58L86xSoHjiPcL-k0lvxJeqW4gWJ4_owiQIHNO7BUYlZCnj2_yfg9Ppz7HEGaRMf_qnuV-GkpTLx0Wvp6svgxrlNeu4-Y_kDPyAirZ072qO=w825-h550-no

After DHS we hopped on the Express Bus to Epcot. So that area that's behind Rock in Roller Coaster had huge lines because they had some special characters out. Cruella deVille, Evil Queen, and Maleficent I think were all there. The CM told me it was a 3 hour line. Er, no thank you! So we just hopped on a bus and soon found ourselves in front of Spaceship Earth. I had changed back into my Mulan tank as you can see.

KBudCWIOeKuxPgUMFFfUQJp9VGXeIKXlWEmUCS-1FKrY5j1xYITAgg5JQvzX4a_E9kMh9C97xcNUUToTNr0I7WRbtW5O4FwsbfrW5aHA9EDj6A4c4PoFNf_eDsrujVuzTqOHjqxoCksg-Ktd5zWoglC0qknh3x4I429P2jmOgr6UGMp-J6_rSmhB1JpcHeKJmEgdDqPAtGpQ_RadFxE1o6yqnl5zOWJO-zxkaRfIdgkXaXFCVli8HKjAS6SoyJCUffrI-dk1SvNo6vWjVQVC9ib35p5G-BjwS_-oM3VXrurrTO2BSX336E6YswfleIaYYHod3PZc7_yfel_DQHdijHZ3A2H6vt_U-PhPHYLQc7kq5CBx6wpyo-HuqngaiL_T8jhOjBnhWsS9-8mrnCeB9UK3HnjU8y5Sn05p_JZD2rtdmGIAL_DsvTPdLWfVA58ZzF1L0vJQjRls635_TFghUgEMd3b5zCq1o-Zp24Evu6wd5Bjij7QhBBF2c6AUxeS9RoLfa6nMzhpVLPwk_o11XPqo7sleCAKU5WGx1hNvVTjh2Uxr2oQe8EX8bW7hHw8CL0rPF7_CQGTRBKPg_vKIfnccztrNDg5ZJIMGj6jy=w822-h548-no

dN6BThiXmUmEsNfzyjPmEhVmKzwqHrVgiq6RVfTj6ZKGf9JeJ6G7176SzbVXMky4tru8EqV9rgqXTlVIxbAfBPxH70sWgwgGH9jbPg5EEaUN2Rgia6gakaB_g4D8-Bx-plmBZZCCV7mt6sJVv32C7Vbd-8jC6CcgFtar2AkZpdqj-wTPSzXizmPVRq7Lc2RCBoBpG6JGGWBKU2NtOxtq-wGlv4HkW9gktFTRJyKG_3WrYVZyyLWTCdPm0ztka6Vw21aK3DQv-ZjuHjD3aU7317e2V4SQo1NAaBxecqhR1dYLtFbRLyoZDP3nDWiUSj58IsXgVokg1iVJLW6DRX6bylQaGMbBJSRYb97C7LTCjXwleb0Yz3tBo5KV4AkUQl3vwAmTrcpv8l_YhVQTAp5RBMJO369VQOn-JDpAMsGJaLrwDXUnvTqAoIcvtADHGY-DiSKsz7sob7jYF0cuixvyEqb5Ux3RM9HDJL93vj7x6nga0Z33lYH6fVt9VuqN9h99mQzyh68fb7RHojAtjvQgIraq7OmeIEAShyKbYYPuD6_68VuYMJ63lYNwSLEbJg0bGn2FP5NSuU2bhJwtEYwse9I8Y9uE4gvhEwS0YwV9=w449-h673-no
U28jWVywTuU6ZSSGdgFvsuzLfQ4UEuk37AC_LmWK7gc7uMQ_YOkJ061NW1nBLBu0l3Ig4LJfdUuzOiJUArAnn7vJKX8jdjh-b8xzUjEfiPuI-Yz_hTvdQq3RupDYdJIFUnpfwE1GhmdKZahroZpzoFO4L4T9Rfm1-B-hpuVc22N43kbYYkoMWdVbp-s9tLMqPNJSKR1pXv7eec0Mt2hG6RppGQ1fYv0c22hsCDTGWQ4wo8uA8jARtmPnjO8SxuAN2Sw_QoWj3U_bBD-egDyXaoxq5GbOE9WwBQT3mzHeaG9A2fWCeN-nc6kuR_7mpesKCzAOPVQEuRZvpj2HPnAJ48mLXKLSL8Tz0g349sjoXbhnMQH8w03Akh3JJJJMJyTDafCdA4JaFnNlEGH3pabEOp-i1Jvr_p7q1D6hlV7RdFumsGfrbaZO3IyH11oNF4g3ShYmeqtgjJoWyBdkzgiOf5g86z4g9J7bL9ATJ8Q8lMTdlrawqVVW5DfsC7Ahq5sXe4X4TGufbseTZRFFcECk8l2hUUcx5yXd4uquk09WSGcyR38TI-1vx-ntlAZ4LgMkEgF22b2N-wqXb3ci4_nZ4EV21wnNF8Y-DpwABe-r=w449-h673-no

I was happy to find this Dream Big Princess backdrop as it was a quote by Mulan!

nfII3IGTzNRd3J3RxRc39o_1lNvrxCEjkHhJrNQYDxH6WAobxp8GbVFFUv1G_dke9Wwv4gJmUML1eVR-gQzDgkZxWOlhrT1coi7880aFU1jgRx_L0Gvbj2JatYkeH18ujKM7-ERXbdR33CrToEJiZkHz2-_87xPvzxwROz9gi3NerejIw1rnAS1t107iWthhH-0i8an8xX6yMej4XrctqUWg7axaslEqO_t6djDKiqjvuUFEDkATF7Y0O0x71RV7a0n0WSJaQAVGj4em8euttPMEsnR1PQuI8XenbUX4QbuCvCSxjQoLUf4ccSysuio-oF08w7XEsMSXoBSVukAkliZXkuGQbYecBE-rbNYgHxS-3SFQwux5ir1Cl5Pvyd3jxmW45s7A6kac4onH5QfIfvtrDfh3Ia-cej7ERzNTkWvWF84DnYacY3XpjJlAJsv8T7bvretkDabMbtckMNPILWQC12yHImkk18F9qdftbO1QCxuoPg_61Ro-ZVNMdmAk2uV50kAeAgbzAaRNp3cCumYLZgV-C7wiWhhSwvqjDxlbDlHhe6650rW8RmRE6wEmb1Cmd5jaAyi9yZzp65i453Q_GvGYwWGobY0A6zYo=w825-h550-no

We also managed to get the Baymax Magic Shot:

laaZfOQG-_Gf0EXmdTOCOiitFfBEyU4irhgaoI0ubnyYIHjS8YShPZwogahPS0wS0e6hkAnd82UpIJ68-AtRF7ELI24R6Rm-vyR4Rmj3Z1deGVHEOyN2bzLYHd4VFs3j30FmgNkjMHsClpe7J_FJZpU9aaDXqJc5aL40Ubjcbxuykje-8xu-BvHwQCJqWefQpf6OEp53LtcLFw8A00Wd4wV6HFqIKXSDnLRAte9pXQR_aoUd3qIo65arfTdRX7jgfFxPCOAUZ__HJGXQFRpVKqBbU9rAYazmSyKRaDIG0LInKKynSxGpKhVz1_Aetc3OlZMDsGGDOOgGgvC3rljZeV0xHEvPiZPHEyLju0wxtMQAVx3s4Eovd6zPdOuilPy-rI223XEoVTF1Kp5YAtB5kwBgMbyf2cCieN5liTei3ta8C3iH4Wvts2UA0MQwj89XrPnzuUGnufxJXCUAaSVxMpHCD6ikPIoggS9qdnsPDRf0K_xMzYQWCj1qBqjZtU12OKdVJ6yIAPDMtdBHnAUCLlaoFMNND3jypj6zLJUOPlzg0DRgMJWCpyin3n9e-tY-CzLtuVus6UpOOa9idP1-IjvJs5cwMt14_TAvfVGJ=s637-no

I think the only rides we managed to get FP for was LWTL and Mission: Space, which were fine by us. I think we also used one of our anytime FPs for Soarin' - we had a bunch since my family never used the ones they got when Test Track was down, so we had a whole stash of unused FPs.

I thought about how fast and efficient we were when we didn't have to stop for bathroom breaks, diaper changes, parking the stroller, finding out where we parked the stroller, or try to make FPs on the fly with screaming kid trying to climb you (or beg for another fidget spinner). It was nice. :) I don't know how you all do it, but I really admire you parents especially with young kids!

:worship::worship::worship:

Steve's favorite ride, LWTL:

bYmvwpCAT0LMGdJEuLvs6wOvxuKheEnBftvRdd4DUMzDVzLozo-3M5_0jrrjHz8yox3myyuUhS1aMafwlwujTI4YtPkgtTLPklEPIqMKzGbHtf7FP6QbsxGyQdAZlO0yBGi_04IUX_vNH8HKHG0k0djjjN7RUc2D6ldBIER-XQWRXTvlI3kjcELqJBhhxpp0KaaEanS2Y7ER4YJxQC-PnFHdN9NEbaGVwyKLyG811cBA8U3rWrtUMTSQj475XZ_xR3AtX6LWhYy3HELhkXsf4Y6tYPsQJEFfYCYTsEf7JD4r4HlWWmZRnOOL2mLdjv9Z6SxR1Ur27zTTmyUg6d_xk150a0o7fP88O7c3TLRXVP7sqjMujsZSL7HRvwqMLQUc7Si7gPJchThvFpUD_V8se5CPs-8cAk_ld0y94B_KVRg4lXx5Ue_DC46JJSJADVNFSWnKLSdLug1xDDl24FMtilnCi_HQ78W2UncanniDJY8S7ckputm6SvE4V6wg9oH3p031BxGQQuIXYbi2mcaQeGJavxP_ppYLI3U2_XuCG7UpYBBgR4VwCzTlENCZKn649L2ZXgM0y2xMziDSp2TOUbymcGtTxWgZh8YFrMS5=w735-h551-no

FYI: He's starting the hydroponics again. This time he's growing strawberries in the basement. Let's hope it works out!

On the way to Mission Space I got myself a churro, you know, for research purposes to compare them with Disneyland Churros. This was my first WDW churro I believe, or at least my first one in a really long time.

2f6-IvAr3k-ad82SpU7wc7t3j6Ugx3dcaPIli8RkuTfBzQA55dvpW9SK0KmIFVF19HpnHrDScuAAu6ogm0NWsErBx3whQ9i4p1jwsyzjEmoPXbY60K-gznhUkQ6D6F0t2R4x7pYEe31cI8UllCboaqoxi1b6hvEN37iVusjrdl6dQC_aOzpDPqxXiKMch5YBA1hUY2DAxY1SCXINPz7pNQoV4amYDay1MTmkoGZv1Zt2QMPI8ZH0_4HBujD6B69Tilu-QAGflELISKRcAO8XTjrIFa0soHzmLG5vAPUtSoiYFSuWYpyS38D-MQpmaPVgJIfAEZaDdI46lrgT6ZSsOhrl2UAJbijHGHjwgOxbHoBDAAqzan5wIZcyaiVej-mdoBoqXRmO53_Db0ZAmmg9Yn1a_rF30u1nyKZmY1k5tGi84-7Hg6EKaI4Y3LvvhBPVK17WOlBdlWbi2Pwc0y-iV_o3a8B2nD3As61tFfFUUy35VEc1EFrNlPXdGGhqzk3_1gTjOV12xAZuxIFUTXufPPL3Zf0H_echwGhimvE_vMRzLfkDWeOov-nwmIIP39K-zzo7lLGXlqb111UqfqCtuQ6DDQLyGfG2cLzPl4kz=w414-h551-no

Verdict: Disneyland still reigns supreme when it comes to churros.

We walked over to Mexico and did the Three Caballeros.

i16h0gsOjEyuZYmarf9zX5FS04d9ncjR_iTdfkdK4Uhi6RBvblQ1aYQ_H9YSj1uQkZffMZZO4evJQPqGkFCmKVw8BWN2XOqhlq2U1cNYeW2h5n0MKHMT1Lj6Sbk7gDaxeggQPhH-H-OGZ4WhMl7egkGAgnlQyE9-YzGCNvddcxq_A18GfzVwZJuxcuWOfAb9jzYvnaxfKzReqTPSTSkYXma7pvNNEI-srHlSDA2e9r8EeOBnVF928AkAk1WNAhGF35Hk3BcAh21mYexo_Xd9qguEZ09_ksSukPyYQJbhCC9KYKUxOtGepFl9M5v0XgUEaKU6krSH-OSYV5TrtF7qfnliQlkCq65MxAyqpiX-l1gyWMsXAv0EHogJIudnrIKzONg0ghsyDrVjMiJjxhukbNZt8-RVBsVctfjjrN-Mzblqdfnnrg7CLPf5Cvp7C7M8HZZeDmNjxf3t8iXGh5i_8LS9xGv0G3RNCGC1C327XyCDEnKvETQf8QyFutEZTJrxFkcQr7nDWERJMEMNH0oZSzZ5zXDT_cd46LKzu8Hw1gr6xX4RpXhm4YmPLu_i7g1hhxMWw7P7puHhxuPr0u_k9vAfG7fKpvR8FNMwmR11=w825-h619-no

Love Pinata Donald, my favorite part of the ride. No wonder he's so mad all the time, haha.

We did a couple of photopass at Norway.

wBp3c70iArWxofgYeKRRXOfPjRzlEnX3aUYeYFfUJCD41Rbpd7aqYSg4O7wWaqmvWb62CScNX_T8OKBlBg00OdCE4Y4ncfvTueNzhLF5WpyV-oLT59DJDWpl6jaotFtCFG6zeoTpTsBlB2fJlsnr2uK4EBTDR_BNvETetGV4zPAatsatFp1HHs8t0y3s4gmFHo4gQjS8oi9YM9W3hpWwazG6QdaC0a2ayXyG3jmzPIW7H1cLTK6EGN44jguoqmLrbP-wSz9PrFBhbg6FotgrWKOwa71pr4UCyOsUcFj_3JYUvtWdZBXJsIVYlkRqG8uiyAJYjJSGERveu3rAJa9_JtjLgaC6qj1r89BHHx4Ro2MHn4jsiQKG6n49Qr_pwbD2E5oPbPemQnTBQ-8lqc47PzsWzxwIy3BqFo7_PLatHJLMIS8uCu1Y6KS9wmLp2SaYnIOnJSUp36CSiG_bEREAzOSjKF-VCG44I9cu8Q8g5sHq3ab0AkkwK7OjjhOxFkUQCKaiWmYdls4Ay7tXqyFloxK-YYG_Jl3kyE-dwi6lobCGNjBhXpvViYwyo-yWdwNF0lD5TsmvVMl7uTaxFiYQflGzzr2sY9H2JXfpTAKR=w825-h550-no

eTH-xNUOTdVSQ1YhtVTi9I1Ttu4tgFSb0e7QDKRP-unH3Xk2fUdyFZ_lkr9-Ljr0KAZmloqGnJ-cV_amUiQgWFEuIKpXES_YjU6U63YqoH-XfM1uq4aCpzylYcijMxdNPrOOHO36Hwt34JrpK7RNn3lEIs2uSJc-GgXguJ4m98w1XCV8oS76IsmhAF4FSqa2sGkUHuE33w_oL481obmKs0zLAaH6m68jZytVju5HYvCdxadTmOFVKDyKmODwEr8cpeHY2hJRQt_dwqyj9AeLMhJZ1fyETWJ4e8HzFlDEHsH1FyybntiSTc8PTtUWmcVZH1U42-rZGG7k67stkPXoqI2Vb3e5Yx0zCaMrrGP4eJkEqap5d4tT-I2fkNlQRv7GncNvUY5Aqe0ZPZMS5Ax4JetBVVGAeNYbJfNtulbDQamMGMybpRrwsq_svkR3YZTHhJJgE8FvUyw4pRipw4ibSQ0pap1vi97cHCCX0ILiozAC9pU_0EHxRqo7SG-DG-FzhKWxxg1Fvc0yuyE8g2_FqFZ6L_e-w4_5hrvNmO2SVLM1Q-QwwQ243249lSItlfitro6c_KXaS2Pq3JJzaOC2d76PMFcYbzz-dVaYlRd8=w825-h550-no

Oh but look, what's this...we found a rider swap for Frozen Ever After...what?!? SCORE! My sister CT2 must have gotten one for Bryan when he refused to go on the ride. We never used it so it was in our stash of "to be used later" pile of rider swaps and anytime FPs.

il90m8j1Z2X9z-atimszVkZCTbmC_V9VSbKwWRyJ4yKTa2QLGcpHPX54vEcm-LKf2E5pq322iYsx1LXN0iRUoP9FJulfDi7VuTCLH0THUIjyb6x-_6qYEtkFHhK1WU13ZFCVsK2T3rdqZ65v-q7wYal79RD5TyXJJXUcO7WjmH3wuZBwBnYPF6N4IzkeUA6tVWrpOHxGetAtiAWAPpUS1k5oRceNC2ePfhUFqEAP-7WFOh9h18Cfw-B_M5puGQhPBC8VKfO99apo-rxJX-_g70ihfeWU2nyb3iY7NxAhK9ZYaa-40MdKECsnH_6y8K0Q_V2WPnMS_aWbBVNGJrU6Xe4Al6T6l6usbpAum08GZaYeSAEbgm7GHeCkz35s5QXZd88dCiHj5q54l16wQ-rne7Z7qjOfkxzpEBgrLtdk6CJ66tFrzzBzm4CKPHkX0GYEZuqt-Z9vc-Cp8fIimDXQqduUVQQWvpArbNEgTnpwIdMkyx7oQLprCGLTyW9-qhNc37fy5sHit9iDvwID-k2bBBijEIITASRHkgib44EUL02AK-O5sS2uoZhkVR11jwI9WtEUTN5FfMqIJkRKTTO187oZwTDYoSHBYLdp85Ae=w426-h637-no

That was really great we got to ride it!!!

We heard the meet n greet for Mulan and Mushu and basically all the special characters was hours long so forget about lining up for that. We decided to head straight to MK instead.

Meanwhile, my Ohana had spent the day either by the pool, and some of them even ventured to Disney Springs.

Bv2RZ4Q-sKq95wqnO3sxZEJxKQpMW4fx09i3tZtp96V9GvFYSROkjenoUitBUGb0aloSXsXgrFwoygbA_BfhcpTEv-GQD-MFw0pR4AP1DuWtW3ZPXakVhr_iAUaCGcuqrUtcq3BWIG391GYK9qiTnOLTC2AL1F8o9UTM5SpZMAtAf1uy-4ZEe87wmD6NmRu_zZpuZnC0iJYOcnc9CYoqRo6ljkWbj4CzlPE-EVuJPwuInvb7UrFfVrst7589gzPbZtCURPBdpp9VR52GXlaBWfSc3KdQlo2jVyDL0LqSP405ONefc5rB-ZriDh1MhZeF7UV68rUSPnOBjM44TQxPV9ob3-G0AQlHByOc7_kvxh-hRymAnIbIgbfRrAO_PaNgG2pTxo0ozS46hZAIY9E2euFM2JWvekv8d_4jcRo44zCbO7o7szfMXZuVz3SDJ5ehFhbjcVb_86nfkqzV9kA9vxHOaltWz3XTP3yP3u1BDSF7LGQQCXNMYN-VbyIrh38R7P46faRR_y8Zz90p0PwnGEkSIfNYA8ccRva8resbjukHF615fn5rnyTuRjUf8qK1-sLWpABQtuG6aOMyVkrlCdEcz_yZZd9pr9kwr6oe=w850-h637-no

Chunkysis got her favorite pasta from Wolfgang Puck Express:

5sysiaUjAKVd3tcUOCIevE5Abt_MMYVb-4jigGWYqMPOPYBRIr_qYXUt0T1z_X68t67FGIcbdwvGGLCNUyte4_kcYkWvP6MnsaAjFu4xzKLoReXUpAz9eBTEppY7Wa2lTdNE4rSsou4ueUebqOK6kKAQtU70Rr9zAKwxTkou2esHRP8YAazCQAtj7uh56HC7sTXZ8O-5HlqlhH-DxHS49OVEAoTvDVJ_WK41FikA7w8Blf4B_hczsDyU9mrzLuGLeALNkGQum2xjNYb_Rk4gJCIcADEh0NV0A-14Zkx64DVNsNm23dhxgyOYuCBGcfmQfYEj7F0eJoyaOPGSLmqI29SSr7kpvhvwUtJfqjEwCFcwJbVPkmU0lAseV0B9qc_KjQxlttzAgg9X-B1QzjsH9yGNbpbKl5_64agroCUZNhrr1GYSDo6CCYbriyKqNhXUD23zc5XTI5RlvmZ9Xjrnt6HTgddw9fb4Ab3MO559HH1fB1z9hCC74IH9hBwDTkCklDtv9etSDq0VevfwtdTs1fBmFrcnECGBU3r5qHBGGdEsn2MCeQnL4znVfJrY-uDmQqP0-27yGJP5ACvl_cFXo9uJOQkvLQCRiryJL8MY=w850-h637-no

Then later on, it was back on Tragical Express to the airport for everybody!

-WnbIyr8YYRS6d9RUWaKlEyLH0mhcP1KV48ecCs-rU_l2-ZM-8y_LqeYA01az5rLJK0MlSysECk5er0FBZWQtDkhdbfldW19YMbAq5Ipsi9aaNrIqipp2TqcgwRiZ95IpDf3k3Xf0ydF81oGNq-bdw8fHAx6pTkRmFnOR8TOOxWlv2BVZvPfHSIbSAt6GxU_0NlZMXoYEScEQBI8oWe705dRioUUsVVnk-SmBxqI6ZuENIbtPajuvm93b7hWn5bAlMJczg0tZTFHKGxldIN141lL5he4yKz9Jom6siCTWc-aaDSQufEnVcbCIj8LUUB_daJbucwWcvbSQ2tR54FNl25RrdesdOfq8h_LofnTvLJcL09kGX_aRwYZMZDTQwBzY9yKkUBQ0kUCK4VlCnK-0EJKa6vhHyBVqLCxWAVMUtgy9IeigpLaNkNGudQclN_p_FOZO4AJXnwH2nMPVkkDsn3IbI94IU4zU-G-BnijiU5ri7VhU4NN9lB2jpkLlCFS27ASw3xcQs7U4sAAPrerCKV6rjXRIuxMr3_iFEvUUb0c2kG6d7E2NoV10VWcU6I9nnlj-3DbWV8NK1JL_IICi0Imb0DBbUYjXhuWN9EW=w478-h637-no

Sienna: We can't be leaving yet! Is this some sort of April Fools Joke but in August?

wFW2ikHYYAVW9kjVEw6n6oBKDGTTa-TuHKIyEpnYRHwhxGMEfTC3LCZJF1lx2dgaLWuDUdRD3qomh42mkTBL9Fkim7iNqLkiuDB0aGR5dSv2yRqp9pv3lhd7Cbkaa8Cofbd_cHAEUIVoe1nzEgX_A7ok0HqnyBh2er46L9w9ynaeAVGUDRNXino0WC_AorqDYdvxFWENWPUVHEnE85NujosPn2264W3DxFCgtBd1HoFirWDaBcyo_ZDKdD_hIc3vZfHDSGEuylV3JqtWTxJC_EopLLjiO8nrKa2AwUjmUV1CC5QyTSAbJYIuw53HXmmS2Bc8oNCH5vzhdMjsoHGzrwT-gISHXf_G0VRp7HIgAGvhAcfTfKg8jqZzHFPVuqDFhGUUVhaNzjE0LnoLAgf3vNOHFfSPnTlP4SKaykbzH8mpdht0qBt0ppNX5xV_G0-fmjPtcnehkKAUiHhXx3EGV_wmSTKYSxMMtKXm8u9hHyovFSyvlunmtG0V77LwJSuzyPt_7w9FsIpLL3nHZREoc5EqvVipf3vj3w9iRpGza94A-AWId07EfX5n6P07SYKIk2jQkN8w_UQoKJEJAltyyVSXLt5LE6WxG_3y5Ka8=w1132-h637-no

Sienna: Oh crap, we are really leaving now...:eek:

They all got back to NJ safe and sound and that was the end of their portion of the trip!
party:

Coming up next: A Magical Dismeet at MK!

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter