'OHANA means CHUNKY! An Aug 2017 Family TR THE END 4/26 - The Last Day and Trip Epilogue!

FV8zWrxcKlLV48f1zj1JqSt_pSkfIDBT_KslVpVxpnJ40PWZjxSyTETCWITosin5zPVZToCddXaMdkwcbDsEQt0n2hOORzo3xxuYAn4QBMjL10jej4fG2_YUiaV8Jbb5YlWIimBWdE8fuZgMNvuAwzvC5jcOoFikbXFkwtrCEecKAFWLtP2PqpRIa8LM-VA-SdnkJWdZ5YcXhoSqyG8iLG-nii9ZJS2lBHDfIsrLwr8t3M4JOyqEFc9QxCbSQRBL2vJX1O7xcfdX41YDKOY8FSEQYi8VQLxV92VpwTJWXX5fJF9jOXMxK1FFwA0s_HwWyKLOJs72PnA-2Coof3KjxtgERQDa04aDnOyLDJmpNqNIbvUTVDn1kmu4hikR8F5CRIs6klZbHOQyPWyeTCN5Nj4zskFmHhhi7E8Ry2nxcSWaGPaLWC8cARrolMbQ90Xuf4bTdzogymGmnyqf4jRWPYdGzjf4YY4NkIEBDFCgK6gLqV80PgHglu_ZpJ3gjFpU5R1mdsG49JySxTRiIvBRAelb7BkuriQb0pOikHPpzWkYu3YGN-xoA4l3vtvVV69QHPRudg8itlGewD1VEhK-MWvi4XO87BHkUeV_BIs-aIg=w850-h637-no

Happy baby, tired daddy :laughing:
I love the cheesy smile!!

Guess they had a lot of fun that morning too!
Great photos!

We went through the FP line, and it was cool because you can go through half of the line with the strollers and then they direct you to park them in the stroller parking area and then you go on through the rest of the line, so no need to look for the stroller parking before you get in line.
Yes, I really love this and wish they had more lines like it.

We took up about 4 rows on our safari mobile!!! I think that makes it a Chunky Safari!!
I think you may be right!

Jenn's Tattoo
Ketel One Vodka, Watermelon, Hibiscus, Lime Juice
Yum!

I think everyone loved this show, as The Lion King is such a classic and even my non-Disney obsessed family had seen it so the music was definitely familiar and fun for all the kids.

Even Sienna was mesmerized.
We always choose this one over Nemo. I think Lion King is just more interactive and lively!

How can you say no to this face?!?!

G040ycMx0DaffCrU06tkP77M_tCOdxHx3hNJ0q15AIppjFfGV2G7TmQtWrO1OeUozDXWvJ7Z0vxebRCY-FdoCdOS6kHE3S23XdehXfeQ0SFEAeZCo7eTXCDBAgrfKoTu5ITsaYTIY9oLPQZRk5MqumdEh9xwMkP1HaIQh8h6hS5PevYsCMhrYyHh5VRua87MUiI0i-R-0nQeElcXjPVivZqtTPPr4Y2ceonu44OMCTVKs1XF1UviOFuMuk6jEyPdo3IsJ3stVXQ3t51fpDOOIxgrKqM7VyTaaDUn46VR56yBN-KE2Hxw-o_2qrXQei32JSxyh5eD3zaIezUMV70MONthMT7snwvG4HcoYpLVWlS7WYq4uKxdG6eR1dQ_r5rQ3b0RNRaRBLsHi0pUX91EY-9AHzuI-Vi3qSYrDR9ENQGY0GElTJZSw_oX0a-9ye1GVJGNxjDcs85F5NAe0bMMJe5cmxhz3VAVADmabAFL2Ha9bBXIMG6bY8UtvNsnEniVW5f-Go8nTC6FqT0d9QDS1_CI5swfFdo2bwiCjLrHEISlwx4b-WtLOzVp-W1_jNWo7T8luAs3tbrEUUGX3FQ2CDpWLhZDHDGh5P_Q4mMVaU4=w825-h550-no
So cute!

The verdict on the cheeseburger pods: Tastes just like a mcdonalds cheeseburger but in bun form!
This is what I hear. Need to remember this for DH if we ever eat there, as he isn't all that adventurous.

We all headed to World of Disney first as everyone just had shopping on their mind and so we started off in the biggest store. It was, of course, crazy big and there were a decent amount of people so everyone just kind of scattered everywhere.
I love this store but OMG, it is so big and crazy. I actually lost Will in the store in June and had to have AJ help me find him!

It was the Minnie transforming racer car:

image_4503e3c9.jpeg

YESSSSSS!!!
We have that car. And yep, we got it from DHS. Will picked it out but really I think he wanted a boy character car but they were all ouyt so he got that one but then regretted it fairly soon after.

went to check out the charm section because I knew all the kids liked the charms so I let Caylee pick some out.

rNGfK7dGzDGHjkhEzLJRcyqF1zh_5rA7mK3-nsqsj65F_KiBUNcF_1CCj2lOx3O7GgGQDvnlJDONEBwNqpTUKLfpFNUTsA6Stl6SVX3HM4ZXd25myNgvw6H-1bA3mEzc77-tE0Vt2IfRUogew_-Z9fqC9ihsmtCSefw4K9VJ0TuTlQSHEhcPBcfCNS2CclxRV8fkJ25B4E4-WvfSiSHRT-6EYzGg3xdLhvglvUKeCJ5R95O2axs3gwhHpjajEOU6nYaa-WGzqP-PkdAXzQ44SOVBQfdDCjR9Qc5jvG7z-YNrLd2TFZF1Z5U0iaCPWFkZ_goA_t6outgw7SNNmDxzObzWmOruh1XyIAbPrdDXfSui09COkv6VxiZjHHyXoHUhwoxqWtFO_cdz59s5a6R-Yg0nLuk7q7pmqxzl5e2JI_I8-SxmMBVmt1i4XaVtWWx1Ow4tMP4I6bkOQEKfrvro8AnFoMIAcJWRsqLnki4wEjsNG31H4SpJ3hnWbrZTTAPvlNavjPw690A2z4hRPXlpIbHBaP7Fx5IDGute212TT3PoUvIymrNiHgym8_suCVkj_7BL3EkWTKUdoANinUpVVUUiz7mA0-jk0ndbs0f31ww=w690-h637-no
The castle charm looks like the charms I have on some earrings I just bought.

CS really really wanted to go to WPE. It's her favorite quick service, so it was decided we would go there.
I think I have eaten there once, a very long time ago. Definitely not a hit with me.

I was not in the mood for WPE so I said I'd meet them there and went to get some Earl of Sandwich instead.
We usually end up here but Ihave been less than impressed so we are doing Polite Pig in June.

We went to the dress shop, Trend-D, and a bunch of other places.

72bbozlc7sEqf-NBuFmYIIdcw09rRJqubw47PWv88h0neAB2Hm2DTvY6F_488NIhBBDTDKhuGiFJMTIenayKrd13WEup3cRGHBL3qptUiC6I6WlgdE-l9T2tnagtYvDowBUTE2K3ASUxsPv7qB8O1N6tCdVRS-XRGlZ2QgK1WdRKm9GRV1Q9ftM0h5FjPohz9MxMDdQz74J0HM2iDn7-uXNMBQ_EJqpKDvn0ObkpF-h4MWw7DuyIrJwXoQVupnSymt0Iil9RnoUcoy9Qw4LSVpQLNNqdRcwUnnCvVbGAQdAL2KCt-dxDCBEqOmN9K0ZwCg9cLuGymT6YaR0rWQjfBoe25zn5_O1gHJCIYDYGdpCluaziSdJ6goLayuVk6RtLUxFPYA3ZhXh-oX8L8QKSoGFa5V2IlG3mp_xS9s5PQ77jSfqXJPI84jSvBEeVZerKYRpHI4XkByhM-7rCK-cAeGvQrhcIoYyxfAm0X8I1SWFgPLa7iwKr3bOJeKaKHI4OHRbY7Sb_6YYZ_YSlWQ9XQfxuz1M1goqRoT1xHsvYM9kUoZiNdzZnT4LzFOnYqHIEFBStzMmKpIzby66EYhC2oNpL4KVct5yci-qkJqPs9u0=w478-h637-no
u-T6FTylz8OF7lKIKt2yDgWlvT5x-28xD5_dY4M_agDiF5HSueNsefDdc5W4a0UAW5BoJMYvE35Qqhv5BPnWnij9hfceoE6kX2eBD2yh2nC6FiCYPrVFP_sP0oAfheDXjJ5dKPC_p0QQupi8Q2tXJRujsfUiOHjNQWmeBDfdULVxhudshaxTd6mO2TZ1gKZ-k_kKQwbiKVX5Li8z3lFvlMAwhe0HSBG8OYAL5sUD3QLRrnUacwYtA9naf4rv2eTgGkEwu4NJb2IeuY-isBX44W2YkLni--x2Rr-LRbl2dOEjwbQDVurs-EKxN1dk98HaCdnE1I2--Vrsx4dtAXZLbDbh9U0xf9GwtppudcrWjmnti_VxEuX7pP3sYhFBqXkfjxbei-ga3i0IMLaFMK5G0FJqIIl0yIz8tPW4YrfMe3FQltDMGoaOL91qGymO3scHIk3IJ8l0K3j9-8NJ9GqCPP65_SOZ03cpE8QYiXvHJg-_S6ssds6ZBJuseVwI68WFN0NHwlbpP_Z0aGAglLYvGRF_reXW06uE1Y6W18LXdnb5VKiAeUd4Be4iTcTAeoNAKu3J6anetywKtDo6rQxDyxwmCE7Y81hOITc5DFSPJ1U=w478-h637-no
I so want one fo these dresses. And apparently they have some at the outlets.

Sorry these were so bad, I just had to share. :rotfl:
I love them!! We need to hit up this place!

We saw the new interchangeable ears at D-Living. I wanted to get some but they were so heavy the ears wouldn't stay afloat on top of my head!

Ni8ClLAYF6cxaNQnf11_y7QuBc5dbd42zKYy_7iiWHEhHVHaVu5moxcNmkfu_fpVlTHgk_olx7ZUdmQr29GfoUnYIPQnQjCacqtUllZIBkIMjI8ODlOdY9uJq4ndJa1J3ePeF_A4_-pVj6Sq_letHpryBH7SwyKM5tYh9FBEXSXu7SKSC6HjZpzGmW1wcSUIMEJ5hsCl818MKVVgSa6eoB8mdSmJeAUMe1Odc0tpw_PfdL0wYfaETubQhMWoPeq9ow3ur3_s9C0ZrLsl41Es2OZnGaXFV9TOrutO0qYDhznJBqFr3NZcNZp2zekmix2zfzxQGk83ung5n5Ww4dY4GTn-JptZn5zjNlZNFy48yZnbgHh6UEWTlQp0iFWBlqduJ7BNK5vvx36pBWtAkry2jeYTFxbSAxgAf8ywzE2o-cABzxitwxHEwFGUTSOuxPUT8FU2y2lU9wjpiaUp50ebai_XBrZFVFSG5QKoYal7Lqi_gh2xZsSXeiI49QTYBoy0xETZ6EAQGc4XBUnpoiobK4Rfrprhk9kk2HXvwPlE_0BcF-KkQax_N-M3RM41uoXtz5alQIQVKEuJ4-yzNcQDtlKUk0Fmy_ENWk2RGfVihqQ=s637-no
I wondered about these.

I don't think I even bought anything for myself that day. I was just so distracted in between Caylee, and everyone purchasing stuff through me.
Yep, this is what always happens to me. I am really hoping I can get more done there this upcoming trip.

I got so far behind but I just wanted to say that I loved this TR!! I'm so glad the girls had so much fun and want to go back already. And I'm sure your sisters appreciated you doing all the planning :thumbsup2 Heading over to your new TR now!!

I just finished the TR! I'm glad I have another one to go start on now! Seems like a great Dismeet! Love Tracy's TRs too and always fun when Disers appear in each other's reports. LOL.

Haha it's like a crossover TV show when that happens! I'm so excited when I am featured in other TRs! Hehe.

What a great trip you planned! I'm thankful that I'll never have to pull off somefhing so complicated as I dont have that much family to deal with!
It's so great that you planned such an epic trip that the kids will remember for the rest of their lives.

It really was pretty epic! At least how I can say that I have done it and I know what to do for next time...which is thankfully a few years from now, LOL. I actually think the adults would like Disneyland more. The weather is better and they are all for the convenience while the kids can still get their characters and experiences!

I am taking a few hints from you. My parents are coming with us for F&G next year and I'm going to have a discussion with My mom about setting up MDE accounts for her and my dad. They'll need to get everything all linked up before I leave on my trip in August so we're all set for when 180 days hit in September.

Good idea - it made the planning and set up so easy once the day hit. :)

I love the cheesy smile!!

She still has the funniest smile!

Yes, I really love this and wish they had more lines like it.

they should! So convenient!

We always choose this one over Nemo. I think Lion King is just more interactive and lively!

I agree! Although I have yet to see Nemo! There is always a first time I guess...

This is what I hear. Need to remember this for DH if we ever eat there, as he isn't all that adventurous.

It's actually quite decent and I wouldn't mind having this if I were in the mood for a burger that isn't a burger, haha.

I love this store but OMG, it is so big and crazy. I actually lost Will in the store in June and had to have AJ help me find him!

Yes, it's too big!! I even lose Steve!:rotfl:

We have that car. And yep, we got it from DHS. Will picked it out but really I think he wanted a boy character car but they were all ouyt so he got that one but then regretted it fairly soon after.

Aww, that is cute though. Bryan says his favorite color is pink because all he has are his sister and girl cousins to play with! :lovestruc

The castle charm looks like the charms I have on some earrings I just bought.

I love castle shaped jewelry!

I think I have eaten there once, a very long time ago. Definitely not a hit with me.

Yeah me neither, my sister has a love affair with it though!

We usually end up here but Ihave been less than impressed so we are doing Polite Pig in June.

I have heard good things about this!!

I so want one fo these dresses. And apparently they have some at the outlets.

I saw one at the outlet! It was an orange bird one but sadly wasn't in my size.

Yep, this is what always happens to me. I am really hoping I can get more done there this upcoming trip.

I sometimes feel too overwhelmed and rushed esp when a store is so big!

I got so far behind but I just wanted to say that I loved this TR!! I'm so glad the girls had so much fun and want to go back already. And I'm sure your sisters appreciated you doing all the planning :thumbsup2 Heading over to your new TR now!!

Thank you for reading!!
They really enjoyed their trip! Eva keeps saying the net trip will be for Sienna's birthday but I just don't know which birthday...probably her 4th!! :cutie:

I love to read your reviews of restaurants, the food looks amazing, maybe I just need to visit all the restaurants. What are your top 3 restaurants for a couple? The congrats card your sister made is perfect and the People mover is just the best way to enjoy the park

I love to read your reviews of restaurants, the food looks amazing, maybe I just need to visit all the restaurants. What are your top 3 restaurants for a couple? The congrats card your sister made is perfect and the People mover is just the best way to enjoy the park

Thank you!! I would love to visit all the restaurants...so many places but so little time! We also like to return to our favorites!
Hmm, top 3 restaurants...is price no object? LOL. For the most romantic, I like Victoria and Albert's but it's fine dining. For regular Signature, I like Tiffins, Citrico's, and maybe Monsieur Paul or Yachtsman? Monsieur Paul is our latest find and I can't wait to eat there again! I also really liked Narcoosee's but we've only been for brunch (I think they discontinued it though). There are so many restaurants that it's hard to pick only 3! :)

Good idea - it made the planning and set up so easy once the day hit. :)

Well so far, I got them to create accounts and link up with me. Now we need to figure out how many days of tickets they need. This is going to be harder. I can't get my mom to figure out where to have dinner the second night. My Dad doesn't care.

Well so far, I got them to create accounts and link up with me. Now we need to figure out how many days of tickets they need. This is going to be harder. I can't get my mom to figure out where to have dinner the second night. My Dad doesn't care.

The joys of trip planning for others! :rotfl2:
Why don't you just make the decision for them? I'm sure they will trust your expertise. :)

What a beautiful family and amazing trip! You are the best aunt ever. We are about to embark on a 9 day trip with extended family - so this trip report was really helpful for me.

Oh.My.Word! Just got done living your trip through you! That was AWESOME! I enjoyed reading every part! This was perfect for me since we are heading to WDW Aug 21-31, so I'm really taking the HEAT to heart!

I loved reading every single detail of your trip with your sweet family. I feel like you all are my friends now. LOL You really are good at story telling and I know this took so much time to do, so I thank you from the bottom of my heart. I had tears in my eyes thinking about how much those precious children LOVED this trip of a lifetime together as family and friends! Thank you thank you thank you! LOVE LOVE LOVE!

Now I'm addicted so I am off to look at your other trip reports! HA!

Oh.My.Word! Just got done living your trip through you! That was AWESOME! I enjoyed reading every part! This was perfect for me since we are heading to WDW Aug 21-31, so I'm really taking the HEAT to heart!

Thank you for reading!! It was CRAZY hot but I guess if you're prepared for FL heat in August, you are prepared for anything!

I loved reading every single detail of your trip with your sweet family. I feel like you all are my friends now. LOL You really are good at story telling and I know this took so much time to do, so I thank you from the bottom of my heart. I had tears in my eyes thinking about how much those precious children LOVED this trip of a lifetime together as family and friends! Thank you thank you thank you! LOVE LOVE LOVE!

Aww that's so sweet! Thank you!! I just saw Eva today and we looked and reminisced at pictures from the trip. She really wants to go back again!

Now I'm addicted so I am off to look at your other trip reports! HA!

Hope to see you on my latest one for Wine and Dine! Thanks for following!!

I finally finished reading this report, and I just loved it! We are going the same week you went, so I am curious...I know you mentioned the heat/rain (we have purchased a stroller fan, cooling towels, and microfiber towels, and already have a misting fan), but how were the crowds during the week? We made a point to NOT be in the parks on the weekend since I would be sure it was crazy crowded, and then you said just that. It's just DH, DS (turns 3 a week and a half after the trip), and me, so we will likely take breaks in the afternoon for naptime/relax time, though last year, we managed to skip the break 2 of our 3 park days with stroller naptime! Your trip also made me really want to go with more friends/family! My mom went with us last year, but I'd love to go with more people to share our love of the parks!

I finally finished reading this report, and I just loved it! We are going the same week you went, so I am curious...I know you mentioned the heat/rain (we have purchased a stroller fan, cooling towels, and microfiber towels, and already have a misting fan), but how were the crowds during the week? We made a point to NOT be in the parks on the weekend since I would be sure it was crazy crowded, and then you said just that. It's just DH, DS (turns 3 a week and a half after the trip), and me, so we will likely take breaks in the afternoon for naptime/relax time, though last year, we managed to skip the break 2 of our 3 park days with stroller naptime! Your trip also made me really want to go with more friends/family! My mom went with us last year, but I'd love to go with more people to share our love of the parks!

Hi Nancy! Thank you for reading this report! The whole trip was a labor of love, but once all the pieces began to fall in place it really was the best family trip ever!! Yup the heat was brutal, but it looks like you are well prepared, there's nothing you can really do about it though, just do a lot of indoor rides or meals around the hottest time of day when you're not back at the resort. The crowds that week were bearable. I think most guests thought it was too hot to do stuff and many stayed at the resorts. The pools were packed but the parks...not as much as I expected. I mean it was still crowded but not like Holiday crowds at all. Also some states had started school already, so that probably helped with keeping the crowds a little lower that week.

Sharing my love of Disney was the driving force behind the trip. Luckily everyone gave me the green light to plan it without much input from them (mainly because they wouldn't really have any opinions on anything, except for Chunkysis who insisted I build in time for character meets). All the kids want to go back...the adults, not so much LOL. Maybe next time we'll go at a cooler time of year. Have a great trip! We'll be back over Labor Day Weekend, just myself, Steve and Chunkysis. Can't wait for Toy Story Land! I have 4 FP booked for Slinky Dog, and I'm so excited!

Loved reading your trip report we will be going on our second trip in sept and we are excited to eat at Ohana for dinner

Thank you so much for reading! Have a magical time in Sept! I am also going in Sept - labor day week. Can't wait for the food and wine festivities!
And not to mention, 'Ohana! I really miss it! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!