'Ohana means... EVERYTHING! A sentimental Sept/Oct 2018 PTR - Update 9/15

princess-gif.gif

^^^^^ This gif!!! lol!!! LOOOVVEEE IIITTT!!!! :rotfl:

Also! The kiddos are STOKED for the party! party:

Enjoying your report!

What part of Louisiana are you all from? I grew up in the suburbs of New Oreleans (all my family is still there), but I have been in Nashville for 25 years now.

So one comment...get memory maker. It is so worth it. Especially with the littles and doing MNSSHP. Plus all the ride photos now. With such a big group it will be nice to have photos with eveyone in them! Ok, done with my 2 cents now, lol.

Can't wait to read more.

Lynn

Enjoying your report!

What part of Louisiana are you all from? I grew up in the suburbs of New Oreleans (all my family is still there), but I have been in Nashville for 25 years now.

So one comment...get memory maker. It is so worth it. Especially with the littles and doing MNSSHP. Plus all the ride photos now. With such a big group it will be nice to have photos with eveyone in them! Ok, done with my 2 cents now, lol.

Can't wait to read more.

Lynn

Thank you, Lynn!

We are from the NW corner of Louisiana! About 5 hours from NOLA. We love to head that way for festivals and good times though! I personally love the zoo and aquarium.

giphy.gif

I appreciate your comment on the Memory Maker. I think the cost is what has me trying to convince myself we don't need it. But I'm sure everything you say is spot on. I remember we got it forever ago when the kids were itty bitty and I recall it being so much more affordable. Oy!

I know there's a pro for every con I think of. Like I see those long lines people wait in for the magic shots and just think how happy I am we aren't dealing with that. But I know we'd all like group photos taken. And the party shots will be fun.

Decisions decisions!

1BWb.gif

Don't worry about magic shots and lines...The cost is worth it. What about sharing the cost with each family? (split maybe you & dad, sisters family and inlaw family) If you are all linked through MDE everyone will have access to all the pictres and fun borders. And take advantage of taking pictures with the family as a group and then each family by themselves...it will be worth it! We did magic shots if there was not a long line. If it was a really long line we just skipped it. Also with MNSSHP, you can get pictures that the rest of the family will not get to see of the kiddos at the event.

BTW, anywhere near Ruston? My ex is now student recruiting for LA Tech, and loves it there.

14. Disney Nesting

I feel like I've been nesting. The Disney version...

I buy things here and there and put all Disney things in a couple bins to keep them safe.

Today I decided to do a bit of organizing to remind myself what I actually have.

For example...

poncho palooza.jpg

That, my friends, is 29 ponchos! I've been gathering and saving for years and years and always have leftover from trips. The quality of most of these are horrific, but they get the job done for the short period of time you need it and then you toss it. Very friendly.

daf2609867f2e7bc148611efab144d5f98cde7cc_hq.gif

I also got in this blanket from Amazon...

pocket blanket.JPG

Perfect for getting spots for parades and fireworks. We tried it out the other night watching an outdoor showing of Toy Story. It's great!

(The outdoor showing was great fun as well. Here are a couple photos I stole from our Instagrams)

toy story movie sister photo.JPG

seesters toy story.jpg

Seesters! It was us and the squishies.

You may notice Hallise is wearing some mouse ears. I found these headbands at Target and got us each one. I was there the day our Target was putting them out and excused myself to grab them. I'm glad I did because a few days later they were gone!

target headband.JPG

I also got these earrings for us girls to share.

target earrings.JPG

Cuteness!

I refrained from going overboard and buying all the things Mickey. I don't need pricey Ziplocs, paper towels, and sunscreen just because they have Mickey on them right? The struggle was real!

source2.gif

Continued in next post...

Continued from the previous post...

From Target I also got Hallise this dress. We found it on clearance for $13 and Hallise tried it on. She loves it so much so it made it in the cart.

Hallise Minnie Dress.JPG

She said it didn't feel hot or itchy. It fit well, but wasn't too fitted that I was concerned about her wearing it in 129 days! When I grabbed this picture from their website, I noted the reviews for this dress are the worst. I told Trista to perhaps tuck it away until the trip so it doesn't get accidentally ruined. The reviews were showing it getting messed up after following washing procedures listed. Oy. Go figure. Even if she just wears it one time on the trip I know it'll be worth thirteen bucks, so I'm good. She loves it so.

Pierce isn't really feeling the Disney clothes, but he doesn't mind Star Wars shirts, I believe. Though, we've yet to find any.

We also found Hallise a cute mermaid swimsuit from Justice. We went to 5 stores looking for this girl a new suit. While Pierce found one at the first store and didn't even have to try it on. Must be nice, fellas! :rolleyes:

Hallise swim.jpg

While at Justice I scored myself. Shopping at a store for little girls somehow came out for me!

FOR HALLOWEEN. Look at these little mermaid accessories I nabbed to go with my mermaid shirt for MNSSHP.

mermaid stickers.jpg

Close up:
close up.jpg

tarah mermaid headband.jpg

I tried on the headband worried it wouldn't fit my ginormous head, but it worked well! (It also looks better in person...)

The kids are still trying to decide what they want to wear to MNSSHP.

Here are some adorbs Porg earrings I found and a simple Star Wars baseball cap.

porg earrings.jpg

star wars hat.jpg

Lastly, today at Walmart I found these pajama pants on the clearance rack. Obviously, I needed them.

stitch pajamas.jpeg

The other things tucked away are an assortment of antibacterial wipes and hand gel, a hard sunglasses case with a carabiner to make my life easier (switching from Rx glasses to Rx sunglasses), cooling towels, diving sticks for the kids to play with in the pool, and other little obvious things one may pack.

With 129 days to go, we are doing quite well with planning!

Dad got his reservation for his rental car sorted.

Trista, Hallise, and I have been obsessively looking at Disney shirts/Disney iron-on vinyl and the like. Come closer to departure day I know we'll all have a bit of shopping. I'm still losing weight (pants that I bought a couple months ago are too big) so I do not want to buy anything right now.

I have so many cute Disney tops, I'm curious to take some to a tailor to see how much it is to get them fitted. Cheaper than a new shirt? :confused3

Lastly, we did all agree upon not getting the Memory Maker. The pros do not outweigh the cons for us. We've had trips both with and without it, so we have some experience there. Overall, it's just not for us.

Now, we're waiting for our FastPass+ day, the Food and Wine menu for this year, and for time to just go by!

I've been keeping busy with two part-time jobs (freelance writing and librarian). Summer semester for school starts next week. Hopefully keeping busy will help the time fly!

Meanwhile, I'm lurking on the DIS like that's my job and wishing people to update their TRs. :rolleyes1 I'm horrible, I know!! :thumbsup2 I seriously spend too much time on here, really. I started reading old completed TRs and that's just been lovely! :goodvibes

If you're reading this, hope you're doing well!

image.gif

129 days!

I am totally a lurker and not a commenter too....so here goes nothing *deep breathe*
First- I totally love your writing/storytelling style.
Second- Unfortunately I am in the same club and just lost my father in October to cancer. He was my biggest supporter and the one person who just 'got' me (weird awkwardness and all). I just started my PTR for October and it has a little sentimental reason behind it just like your trip.
Third- I feel you on the hair thing.
Fourth- I'm going to MNSSHP on my trip too! We will be there the last week in October so I actually bought tickets for Halloween night. Don't feel bad about your cost because that's basically what I paid for just hubby and I for the Halloween tickets-- YIKES! But I think it will be sooo worth it!
Finally (for now)- I NEED to go to Target to find those ears. Love how it's obvious what they are, but they are super minimal too.
Look forward to following along with the rest of your planning and then hearing how your trip went since I'll be following shortly behind you. :)
P.S. Can you tell I also love lists from the way I just formatted my responses....lol.

I am totally a lurker and not a commenter too....so here goes nothing *deep breathe*
First- I totally love your writing/storytelling style.
Second- Unfortunately I am in the same club and just lost my father in October to cancer. He was my biggest supporter and the one person who just 'got' me (weird awkwardness and all). I just started my PTR for October and it has a little sentimental reason behind it just like your trip.
Third- I feel you on the hair thing.
Fourth- I'm going to MNSSHP on my trip too! We will be there the last week in October so I actually bought tickets for Halloween night. Don't feel bad about your cost because that's basically what I paid for just hubby and I for the Halloween tickets-- YIKES! But I think it will be sooo worth it!
Finally (for now)- I NEED to go to Target to find those ears. Love how it's obvious what they are, but they are super minimal too.
Look forward to following along with the rest of your planning and then hearing how your trip went since I'll be following shortly behind you. :)
P.S. Can you tell I also love lists from the way I just formatted my responses....lol.

Thank you so much!

tenor.gif

I'm so sorry about your father. All the love and hugs. I totally understand the "getting you" bits.

I hope you found the ears! And yikes indeed for the MNSSHP cost for sure! Gah. BUT I'M SO EXCITED. I've been obsessively reading about the party.

I found your PTR and look forward to reading all the things! :goodvibes

15. More Shopping, MNSSHP Thoughts, and Randomness

Shopping has happened. I mean... no one is shocked right?

Sister bought new shoes and they are the cutest!

sister shoes.jpg

She also nabbed another Target score with these bad boys:

sister bobby pins.jpg

She is sharing, but I still may need my own... :rolleyes1

I broke down and bought this shirt from Hot Topic because I needed it.

porg shirt.png

I guessed at a size and when I tried it on I told my wife it was a bit snug, but should be good by Disney. Her reply was that it actually fit me properly and I just was not used to wearing clothes that fit. :rolleyes:

Obviously, this will be worn with my adorbs porg earrings and Star Wars hat. Woot.

Next up were some eBay finds that I had no self-control over.

rainbow minnie ears.jpg

(picture from the actual eBay listing)

Rainbow Minnie Ears. I NEEDED THEM.

giphy.gif

I could not wait to hopefully buy them in the parks. I found them on eBay for basically cost plus shipping. I love them dearly because rainbow + Disney is fantastical. (...though a lot of the Pride merchandise out recently I'm not a huge fan of. :scared: But! I'm thrilled it exists.)

So you may or may not remember my mother-in-law got me a lovely Baggallini hipster for Christmas. I've actually been using it for the past few weeks to get used to it. However...

Lately, I've been on the hunt for a reasonably priced Vera Bradly "Get Carried Away" bag. (this is the GIANT bag often known as "the teacher bag") In my searching for this, I just happened to search for Disney Vera Bradley and came across an impressive price for a barely used hipster in the only Disney Vera print I've seen that I like. So...

vera bag one.jpg vera bag two.jpg

(pictures from the actual eBay listing)

Now if only I could find a Disney Vera in my giant teacher bag! That'd be amaze. Though it may not even exist... prolly not. I don't know.

I got both the eBay items in and they are divine!

So Trista is going to use my Baggallini. High five!

And that concludes the shopping portion of this update.

Now time for some thoughts on MNSSHP...

giphy.gif

I've been reading everything I can on this. (with the exception of the official thread on the DIS because who wants to read 144 pages :sad2: ...who am I kidding? I prolly will.)

SO. Here is my plan thus far.

This day is actually an EPCOT day. We'll all start together at EPCOT. I'm thinking we'll be able to hit up an early lunch once FW opens at 11 for some F&W. This will be day 2 at EPCOT, so we'll have a better idea of how things will go after seeing what we accomplish on our first EPCOT day.

The goal for the squishies and I will be to leave after lunch. I'm thinking by noon. Head back to the hotel for a nap. 12:30-2:30 sleep. 2:30-3:30 get ready. Get to Magic Kingdom by 4.

Once at MK, find the spot where Jack and Sally will meet and head there while grabbing a snack on the way. However hungry everyone is will determine this. Eating while waiting will help kill some time. We can use my handy dandy blanket thing to sit.

I also think some games of Heads Up and cards will help the time pass. I will have a backpack for this night to dump candy into, so I will also have a pack of playing cards on me (along with the usual things I carry). From everything I've read, the meet for Jack and Sally starts early at 5. Fingers crossed we would be done meeting them by 5:30 so that technically cuts into ZERO "party time."

With characters, if we pass someone throughout the night with not a long line that the squishies want to meet, we will do it. Otherwise, we all agreed Jack and Sally are the priority.

Trick or treating is another thing we won't stand in line for, but if we pass a station with no line, I'm sure the kids will grab some candy. I've read that waiting until the end of the night is a good idea.

giphy.gif

After meeting Jack and Sally it will be RIDE TIME. I know so many people say rides aren't a must-do thing during a party, but I think walk-on rides is amazing. We will for sure take advantage of this and I'll let Pierce and Hallise take the lead.

I also plan on being very "yes" throughout the night. Can we ride this? Yes. Can we get this snack? Yes. It is a special night after all!

Then I keep wavering on plans for the main entertainment for the night. The whole first parade or second parade thing is tricky. Making sure to see everything without "wasting" time. Here's the one I'm going with at the moment: (based on times of last year's events)

A Hocus Pocus show is at 8:15. I think we head that way by 8 for the Hocus Pocus show. Then grab food/snacks for the 9:15 parade and get seats on Main Street. We will have some time to wait here, but this will lead us into the fireworks at 10:15. Then, we'll have the last hour or so to get in any last minute things.

My other plan is to catch the less crowded second parade. This plan would start with fireworks at 10:15, so likely getting a spot will be tricky because everyone from the first parade will already be on Main Street where we want to be. At least, that's my assumption. This is why I'm ultimately thinking the above plan is our best bet. Makes sense right?

Otherwise, this plan B is Hallowishes, Hocus Pocus, then parade. Hallowishes at 10:15, Hocus Pocus at 10:45, and parade at 11:15.

what-am-i-going-to-do.gif

Anyone have any thoughts on this? It might come down to the wire where I decide in the moment. Seeing how crowded our party is may help too. Gah.

Anyways... on to random things!

Hallise's mermaid dress, that I was able to get for a steal when it went on sale for 50% off at Justice, came in and fits perfectly! :lovestruc:cutie: She loves it. It's seriously awesome. I'm throwing out the idea that she also wears it for the Halloween party and is a mermaid, but that prolly won't happen. We shall see.

I'm very hopeful that the Dino-Bash will stay at Animal Kingdom until I can meet THESE GUYS:

chip n dale dino.png

People dressed as chipmunks dressed as dinosaurs is too great to be missed! I love these guys sooo much! SUH MUCH. The more reasons I have to wear my Chip n Dale headband AND MEET THEM WHILE WEARING IT, the happier I'll be. :hyper:

In sad news, I turned on my ol' desktop computer last night to try to put some old Disney photos and videos I have on there in Google drive. I haven't used the computer in for-ev-er, as I live on my laptop, but it was in working condition last I knew.

However, last night after I gathered everything I wanted into one folder that I could drop into Google drive, IT DIED. Like just shut off. And wouldn't turn back on. I'm going to fiddle with it this weekend. Le sigh. I hate if it's dead and I have to take it somewhere to get the pictures off it. :(

So this is all I have for now. I feel rather boring. So sorry. We're getting close to the double digit dance. Excitedly waiting on a complete Food and Wine menu to release...

giphy.gif

and the end of July for FastPass+ day!

large.gif

113 days!

Last edited:
16. Apologies and FastPasses

Welp. It's been a while. I shan't bore you with real-life woes that kept me away from this thing. I will, however, say I'm sorry. Hope everyone is doing well! We've had some not-so-fun health things in the family. The only one I'll mention, as it may cause a silly effect at Disney, is Dad had surgery to repair his shoulder, bicep, and a bone spur. :scared: He's good, but will likely be Yzma not Kronk on the rides.

KronkRollercoaster.gif

Hehe.

Today was FastPass+ day!

I'm quite pleased with results, but it was a nervous start to my morning. After going directly to our AK day and grabbing the first available Flight of Passage, every single day said all FastPasses had been distributed. I don't remember the exact error wording. But it took FOR-EV-ER for it to finally come around.

source.gif

Talk about heart palpitations.

Here's an updated look at our spreadsheet. I'll list FastPasses below as well in case that is easier to read.

disney doc one 073018.png

disney doc two 073018.jpg

DAY ONE: Magic Kingdom (9-8)
I got everything Hallise asked for!
  • 8:15 Be Our Guest Breakfast
  • 9:20 Pirate's League
  • Rope Drop Fantasyland
  • 10:40-11:40 Buzz
  • 11:40-12:40 Big Thunder Mountain
  • 2:05 Afternoon Tea
  • 2:50-3:30 TinkerBell
DAY TWO: Hollywood Studios (8-8)
  • Rope Drop Toy Story Land
  • 9:00-10:00 Tower of Terror
  • 10:05-11:05 Rockin' Rollercoaster
  • 11:15-12:15 Star Tours
DAY THREE: Animal Kingdom (8-8)
  • Rope Drop Na'vi River Journey, Dinosaur
  • 9:00-10:00 Everest
  • 10:20-11:20 Kilimanjaro Safari
  • 1:20-2:20 Flight of Passage (The earliest time I could get, I'll keep working on this one)
DAY FOUR: EPCOT (9-11)
  • 8:00 Garden Grill Breakfast
  • Rope Drop Soarin'
  • 9:00-10:00 Test Track
  • 10:00-11:00 Mission Space
  • 11:05-12:05 Spaceship Earth
DAY FIVE: Magic Kingdom (9-11)
  • 8:00 Be Our Guest Breakfast
  • Rope Drop Fantasyland
  • 10:25-11:25 Big Thunder Mountain
  • 11:35-12:35 Splash Mountain
  • 12:35-1:35 Space Mountain
DAY SIX: EPCOT (8-9)
I seriously need EPCOT to get better tiers. :sad2:
  • Rope Drop Soarin' and Test Track
  • 9:20-10:20 Frozen
  • 10:25-11:25 Nemo
  • 11:25-12:25 Living with the Land
DAY SEVEN: Hollywood Studios (9-8)
We will prolly start here with FastPasses and then move on to other parks.
  • 10:20-11:20 Slinky Dog
  • 11:25-12:25 Tower of Terror
  • 12:25-1:25 Rockin' Rollercoaster
Not too shabby huh? :thumbsup2

My latest Halloween party plans are pretty sorted. I kept trying to optimize time but finally decided that parking it on Main Street for a few hours while we get good spots for the parade and shows will be a much-needed break I'm sure.

MNSSHP Plan 073018.JPG

Hallise is going to be Maleficent. We got her a black, flowy, sleeveless dress and are putting a sparkly silver vinyl on it that has Maleficent and reads "Chillin' like a villain." Trista is ordering her some horns from Etsy. She'll be both bad@$$ and adorbs!

Pierce decided to be Gaston. Trista got him this shirt.

Pierce gaston.jpg

SO CUTE. Ah. It's going to be so great. We'll put his hair back in a low ponytail.

Memories will be made! :hyper: I feel a little blasphemist with my non-Disney mermaid costume plans, but I have backup plans that include wearing my Minnie Mouse bounding or I've got Piglet bounding things too.

I also got a new park backpack that I think I will use more than my hipster. But I HAD TO HAVE IT.

mulan backpack.JPG

It's quite small in terms of backpacks, so I find it quite perfect. Obviously, the important detail is the Mulan chibi characters. Eeee!

At this point, we're all waiting for the Food and Wine menus to release. WHERE ARE THEY. :magnify::confused::confused3

And we're all so excited we can barely control ourselves. 60 DAYS, PEOPLE! 60 DAYS! This is not a drill!

hei-hei-moana-gif-9.gif

We're already here even though we have two months to go...

sleep-at-disney.gif

I appreciate anyone still with me! Have a magical day! :tink:

Last edited:
16. Apologies and FastPasses

Welp. It's been a while. I shan't bore you with real-life woes that kept me away from this thing. I will, however, say I'm sorry. Hope everyone is doing well! We've had some not-so-fun health things in the family. The only one I'll mention, as it may cause a silly effect at Disney, is Dad had surgery to repair his shoulder, bicep, and a bone spur. :scared: He's good, but will likely be Yzma not Kronk on the rides.

KronkRollercoaster.gif

Hehe.

Today was FastPass+ day!

I'm quite pleased with results, but it was a nervous start to my morning. After going directly to our AK day and grabbing the first available Flight of Passage, every single day said all FastPasses had been distributed. I don't remember the exact error wording. But it took FOR-EV-ER for it to finally come around.

source.gif

Talk about heart palpitations.

Here's an updated look at our spreadsheet. I'll list FastPasses below as well in case that is easier to read.

View attachment 340258

View attachment 340261

DAY ONE: Magic Kingdom (9-8)
I got everything Hallise asked for!
  • 8:15 Be Our Guest Breakfast
  • 9:20 Pirate's League
  • Rope Drop Fantasyland
  • 10:40-11:40 Buzz
  • 11:40-12:40 Big Thunder Mountain
  • 2:05 Afternoon Tea
  • 2:50-3:30 TinkerBell
DAY TWO: Hollywood Studios (8-8)
  • 9:00-10:00 Tower of Terror
  • 10:05-11:05 Rockin' Rollercoaster
  • 11:15-12:15 Star Tours
DAY THREE: Animal Kingdom (8-8)
  • Rope Drop Na'vi River Journey, Dinosaur
  • 9:00-10:00 Everest
  • 10:20-11:20 Kilimanjaro Safari
  • 1:20-2:20 Flight of Passes (The earliest time I could get, I'll keep working on this one)
DAY FOUR: EPCOT (9-11)
  • 8:00 Garden Grill Breakfast
  • Rope Drop Soarin'
  • 9:00-10:00 Test Track
  • 10:00-11:00 Mission Space
  • 11:05-12:05 Spaceship Earth
DAY FIVE: Magic Kingdom (9-11)
  • 8:00 Be Our Guest Breakfast
  • Rope Drop Fantasyland
  • 10:25-11:25 Big Thunder Mountain
  • 11:35-12:35 Splash Mountain
  • 12:35-1:35 Space Mountain
DAY SIX: EPCOT (8-9)
I seriously need EPCOT to get better tiers. :sad2:
  • Rope Drop Soarin' and Test Track
  • 9:20-10:20 Frozen
  • 10:25-11:25 Nemo
  • 11:25-12:25 Living with the Land
DAY SEVEN: Hollywood Studios (9-8)
We will prolly start here with FastPasses and then move on to other parks.
  • 10:20-11:20 Slinky Dog
  • 11:25-12:25 Tower of Terror
  • 12:25-1:25 Rockin' Rollercoaster
Not too shabby huh? :thumbsup2

My latest Halloween party plans are pretty sorted. I kept trying to optimize time but finally decided that parking it on Main Street for a few hours while we get good spots for the parade and shows will be a much-needed break I'm sure.

View attachment 340262

Hallise is going to be Maleficent. We got her a black, flowy, sleeveless dress and are putting a sparkly silver vinyl on it that has Maleficent and reads "Chillin' like a villain." Trista is ordering her some horns from Etsy. She'll be both bad@$$ and adorbs!

Pierce decided to be Gaston. Trista got him this shirt.

View attachment 340263

SO CUTE. Ah. It's going to be so great. We'll put his hair back in a low ponytail.

Memories will be made! :hyper: I feel a little blasphemist with my non-Disney mermaid costume plans, but I have backup plans that include wearing my Minnie Mouse bounding or I've got Piglet bounding things too.

I also got a new park backpack that I think I will use more than my hipster. But I HAD TO HAVE IT.

View attachment 340264

It's quite small in terms of backpacks, so I find it quite perfect. Obviously, the important detail is the Mulan chibi characters. Eeee!

At this point, we're all waiting for the Food and Wine menus to release. WHERE ARE THEY. :magnify::confused::confused3

And we're all so excited we can barely control ourselves. 60 DAYS, PEOPLE! 60 DAYS! This is not a drill!

hei-hei-moana-gif-9.gif

We're already here even though we have two months to go...

sleep-at-disney.gif

I appreciate anyone still with me! Have a magical day! :tink:

I'll be there at the same time-- and I think we are doing that MNSSHP too!

Also, the food blog has all the menus for F & W now... I've already started drooling a bit...

17. It's Beginning to Look A Lot Like Disney

I feel very failure-ish with this PTR. Adulting gets in the way. For me, that includes mostly school and work. Becoming a teacher is not easy.
(shout out to teachers :cheer2:)

I started going through clothes and odds and ends for packing.

I ended up ordering a Sally (The Nightmare Before Christmas) tee shirt dress for MNSSHP. I will wear it with some leggings and be rather cozy. I've gotten a few more bits and bobbles, but not too much.

I've cut the vinyl for tee shirts and plan to make those this coming week. Fingers crossed they all turn out well! I'm very new to this game.

I fixed mine and Dad's MagicBands with their little decals. They turned out lovely so hopefully they last.

I just took a look at the calendar and am not surprised to see Disney hours have changed a bit here and there. I'm quite happy with them, but they can be tricky. For example, our "girls day" Magic Kingdom day was 9 to 8. Now? 8 to midnight! We have Be Our Guest breakfast reservations for 8:15 that was fantastic, but now the park will be open. Womp. This is Hallise's day so we let her decide what to do. She chose to keep our breakfast which is still great! I will admit I was hoping for a cancel. :rolleyes1 But! It's truly not a big deal at all. Obviously, the midnight part of the change is ah-maze. We can take a friendly break that evening, wait for Mario and Pierce to get in, and then have a fun evening at MK! Hopefully, the boys won't be too worn out from Volcano Bay. Even if we do 8-12 that's still FOUR HOURS. Woot.
party:

I was obsessively planning F&W and quit. Also MNSSHP. And while I tried to quit obsessively planning MNSSHP, I kept it up. I was reading all the threads on here like mad. I did quit again and was successful this time. High five! Seriously, it was not good for my health. :sad2: I need to take advice from Elsa.

12 more days to go! I cannot believe it! School kept me so busy that time has flown. I have a bit of anxiety still because I have so much to do for school before we leave since I'm missing a week on top of the regular steady flux of lesson plans and projects that are consistently due.

I'm so excited!

excited-disney-gif-12.gif

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!