'Ohana not available at 60+10?

PinkMagnolia

I love the Haunted Mansion
My 60+10 day is today. I'm trying to book 'Ohana the week of August 14 and everything is greyed out. I can book other restaurants, and also booked a decent time (to test) on August 13 (exactly 60 days), so I know it's not fully booked. Is there something with this restaurant that is different that I don't know about? Do they only release availability at exactly 60 days?

I tried calling and nothing is available over the phone either.

So frustrating. I don't want to obsess over missing this ADR

What?!? Can you see availability for Wednesday August 16 dinner? I can book most things +10, but I can't get any availability times for 'Ohana.

I was trying to book Ohana for the last few days. Nothing available for us, even at the 60+10 marker. And I was trying since 6am (for hours) every day.

I'm having trouble booking my 60+10 since yesterday for bfast. Wanted Kona Cafe & tried on app and website for specific times and meal. 2 restaurants had availability. Checked dinner for same day (9/5); 19 places available. On 9/4, there are 81 places available and 9/6, 88 available restaurants. I contacted MDE thru the app and they don't get it or don't want to. Explained maybe they would want to forward a problem to IT. She told me other ppl besides myself book and cancel all the time and those must ALL be gone. REALLY? I don't think so.

Can someone check ANY breakfast time or 9:30 mark on 9/5 and see what they show as open? Thanks

I'm having trouble booking my 60+10 since yesterday for bfast. Wanted Kona Cafe & tried on app and website for specific times and meal. 2 restaurants had availability. Checked dinner for same day (9/5); 19 places available. On 9/4, there are 81 places available and 9/6, 88 available restaurants. I contacted MDE thru the app and they don't get it or don't want to. Explained maybe they would want to forward a problem to IT. She told me other ppl besides myself book and cancel all the time and those must ALL be gone. REALLY? I don't think so.

Can someone check ANY breakfast time or 9:30 mark on 9/5 and see what they show as open? Thanks
9/5 is your date? When do you check in for your trip? I can't see anything since I don't have a trip booked with your check in date since you're clearly well before 60 days.

Yup it’s today then but odd you don’t see anything for 9/5. I can see ADRs open at the end of August. I’d clear your cache and keep trying. Also try on your phone in the app.
I have cleared my cache. There are plenty of ADR's the days before AND on 9/6. Makes no sense.

I have cleared my cache. There are plenty of ADR's the days before AND on 9/6. Makes no sense.
Hmm, I can't see that far out given that's more than 60 days. Your best bet at this point is to keep checking and maybe using a free adr search. I will say, they will have adrs open up closer to the date but there's no value in time spent with disney to fix it.

Hmm, I can't see that far out given that's more than 60 days. Your best bet at this point is to keep checking and maybe using a free adr search. I will say, they will have adrs open up closer to the date but there's no value in time spent with disney to fix it.
That's a great idea! I didn't even think of that... I'm a little sleep deprived today

OP here - Wanted to update the group that I was never able to get a reservation past 60 days with 'Ohana. I called Dining Reservations, and IT, and nobody knew why I couldn't with my reservation. It might have been because we are staying at the Dolphin and IT said that the Swan/Dolphin/Reserve resort stays always make things really glitchy. I played around with the system and there were other restaurants I couldn't' get as well. Such as Boma, the Plaza - It made no sense.

After playing around with it, I discovered that I could make a reservation at 60 days at MIDNIGHT!?!?! which is so strange.

In the end, we switched up our plans and we'll be at 'Ohana on our arrival day a bit earlier than I wanted, but it will work for us.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter