Ohana Twlight Feast - mac and cheese?

Lisa F

is a very wise woman
does anyone know if I'd be able to get a bowl of mac and cheese with the Ohana twilight feast room service? I know that you can get it down in the dining room. Even if I had to pay extra as a kid's meal I would deal - I can't find a recent Polynesian In Room Dining menu.

I'm sure you could pay for an order of mac and cheese to go with your Twilight Feast.

Or the feast for one kiddo and an order of mac + cheese for either an adult or child.
Have you decided what longhouse you want to stay in or do you have a choice?

No, they eliminated kid's Twilight Feast, and raised price on adult Twilight Feast to $50. So total, unless they have raised it since 5/4/2018, is $65.45 for one adult Twilight Feast.
https://forums.wdwmagic.com/threads/tonyfromspain-a-prophet-surf-‘n-turf-story.943653/page-3#post-8234395
Thanks for the updated info!
The last time we ate there was around the 4th of July 2018 but for the first time it was at the restaurant and not the Twilight Feast. I hope the linked poster's POG juice was an anamoly since our restaurant POG juice was the same as we had in the room in the past.

Thanks for the updated info!
The last time we ate there was around the 4th of July 2018 but for the first time it was at the restaurant and not the Twilight Feast. I hope the linked poster's POG juice was an anamoly since our restaurant POG juice was the same as we had in the room in the past.

We enjoyed the feast last week and the juice tasted fine but I did shake it up first as it seemed to had settled a bit like POG does, matter of fact it tasted the same as the Jungle Juice up in the AK club level we had the prior day :-) There is no carbonation present so not sure where the Spite comment comes into play except for the drink is sweet.

We enjoyed the feast last week and the juice tasted fine but I did shake it up first as it seemed to had settled a bit like POG does, matter of fact it tasted the same as the Jungle Juice up in the AK club level we had the prior day :-) There is no carbonation present so not sure where the Spite comment comes into play except for the drink is sweet.

POG is certainly sweet and for me overly so. I always order club soda/seltzer/cold water to go with it and mix to my personal taste.
Haven't stayed at AKL CL but have at BC and I think at Contemporary CL, where it was also served in the morning and evening.

Last edited:
No, they eliminated kid's Twilight Feast, and raised price on adult Twilight Feast to $50. So total, unless they have raised it since 5/4/2018, is $65.45 for one adult Twilight Feast.
https://forums.wdwmagic.com/threads/tonyfromspain-a-prophet-surf-‘n-turf-story.943653/page-3#post-8234395
A little off topic, but does anyone know if you can use dining plan for 2 credits like it would be for any other room service? If so, I’m assuming it’d be 2 credits per person if ordered 2 adult portions.

A little off topic, but does anyone know if you can use dining plan for 2 credits like it would be for any other room service? If so, I’m assuming it’d be 2 credits per person if ordered 2 adult portions.

Yes, the dining plan can be used and it is 2 credits per person (per meal ordered).

How much food do you get now with 1 adult Twilight Feast? I heard price went up and quantity of food has gone down?

How much food do you get now with 1 adult Twilight Feast? I heard price went up and quantity of food has gone down?
Price is now $50, no children’s option anymore either. However one order was still plenty for us to feed two adults with a lot leftover.

We have had the Twilight Feast before and after the price increase. The quantity of food has not gone down. For us, one Twilight Feast was enough to feed 2 adults and 1 child.

We split it in August, two adults and one child, and had a ton left over. It was delicious, I was so happy it was available since I couldn't get an adr at 'Ohana.

We split it in August, two adults and one child, and had a ton left over. It was delicious, I was so happy it was available since I couldn't get an adr at 'Ohana.
This is one of the nice things about staying at Poly; no need to have an anxiety attack worrying about getting an 'Ohana reservation that will make the whole family happy :cool:.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!