Ohana

WinnieAndMinnie17

Mouseketeer
Is Ohana really this hard to get still? I looked for every one of my days and found nothing! Only looking for a party of 2 as well! What are my chances of getting this between now and late August?

Yes it is still this hard, as you have found!
Something will more than likely open up between now and August. Keep checking, or set a reservation finder.

Try looking for a reservation for 3 or 4, and book it if it shows up. No penalty for showing up for less people than your reservation states. Some here have stated problems attempting to only book for 2 at 'Ohana lately.

Of course, late August is during a free dining period, so I'm not surprised that there isn't any availability.

I’m having a hard time as well. Looking for a dinner res for stay april8th-16th. Can’t come by a dinner res that’s not at 9pm or later. Contemplated offering to buy someone’s ADR. Haha just kidding-maybe

Thank you. My 180 day window started this morning and nothing shows up for 2, but I changed the party to 4 and suddenly found times.

Highly recommend ***********.com. They will alert you via email and/or text. Would definitely recommend the text as you can see it ASAP and hopefully can click the link to nab the reservation. I got notified once and even though I clicked into it ASAP I missed it, just got another alert today and was able to snag it! You get to do up to 6 alerts at a time for free! Awesome free service for trying to get those few hard to get adrs for ideal times.

Yep, we planned post 180 and couldn't get it at a reasonable time so I gave up. We added a DAH to our plans and I set up reservation finder to look for a reservation before the event, knowing it was a long shot. . It took a few days, but i was just able to get a 5:20 on our event day, so it is possible!

Yep, we planned post 180 and couldn't get it at a reasonable time so I gave up. We added a DAH to our plans and I set up reservation finder to look for a reservation before the event, knowing it was a long shot. . It took a few days, but i was just able to get a 5:20 on our event day, so it is possible!
That’s awesome! I got the last adr I’ve been waiting for just today! Lunch at sci fi drive in. That and ohana I thought I’d be able to easily get so I didn’t make them a priority. Mind you I didn’t start planning and booking until about 90 days prior. But the reservation finder service is awesome and really helped. IF you can see the notification ASAP and act on it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter