• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

OHHH Happy Day!!!

grover

DIS Veteran
LOL-what a good day-went and picked up our 7 day PHP at the Disney store after supper today!! Wasn't able to get the deal as we are going to early but was still able to get the Disney Club Discount!!

Grover in Winnipeg
:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

Are you just a little bit excited about this trip Grover?;)

I am soooo excited about this trip-it has been a long time coming! Now that it is right around the corner DH and myself can hardly contain ourselves!! We still have not told DS who is 10-he has no clue that in less than 3 weeks he will be in WDW! We have decided that we are going to give him the best wake up ever the morning we are leaving-that is when we will spill the beans-can't wait!

Grover in Winnipeg
:)

Oh my goodness, I can't even imagine how hard that surprise would be to keep! Too bad you can't have a camera handy to take a picture of your DS's reaction when you tell him. :teeth: Wow, what an awesome memory. :)

Ohhh I will have a camera handy!! I am going to set up the video camera on his dresser before we wake him up so it can just record-he won't see it! We will also have our camera handy to snap a few shots after telling him-I am a scrapbooker so this is definately a memory I want to capture!!

The rest of you Winnipegers may want to plug your ears the morning of the 6th-I am anticipating a loud reaction!

Smiles

Grover in Winnipeg
:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

You prob have explained Grover, but exactly how are you going to do this? Our kids have an idea but don't know we are going.

Winnipeg DISer here. :wave: What time will you be waking your DS up at... in other words what time should we plug our ears? ;) Luckily I have to be up early that day anyway. ;)

That's so awesome that you've figured out a way to take both photos and video, Grover. I bet those are going to be some absolutely priceless pictures! :teeth:

You're so excited about your trip that I'm practically excited for you! :teeth: I hope you have the time of your lives. :)

grover,

Our DS age 8 and DD age 6 have no idea about our trip also. The plan to let them believe that we are going to visit their Grandparents. On the way there we just have to make one turn and we will be at the airport. I hope they will be paying attention to which way we are going but, no matter what I will have the camera and video camea ready to go!

I have a suitcase and I have been putting their summer clothes in it and they just think I am packing it away for the winter.

Grover and CountryDuck, what wonderful surprises!! Tell me, you must dance around the house when your kids aren't looking, or else how can you stand the building excitement! I can just imagine on the day you and your families "blast off" to WDW! I hope you both have fabulous trips! :)

Yes it is very hard to contain my excitement!

Sillyminny, we are going to tell DS the morning we leave Winnipeg ! I will pack after he goes to bed the night before-as far as he will now it will just be a usual school night,in the morning we will get up and get ready and then wake him and give him the news that we on the way to WDW!! I have no concerns about him waking up on his own before hand-he sleeps like a log-gotta tear him out of bed on a school morning!

Grover in Winnipeg
:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter