Ok bear with me I am new and oh so confused...

frankiemom

DIS Veteran
I got an email with a code and PIN # for the moderate resortsfor $84. Does the Pin# mean anything special? I am thinking of calling and booking a trip. Will they also give me a deal on the more expensive hotels as well? I was thinking about the Carribean Beach Resort? Has anyone any thoughts on the place? If I do go for a higher-end hotel what ones would you suggest?

$84 for a moderate resort is a great deal! I do believe the postcard might include the deluxe resorts, as well. You can find out by calling Central Reservations Office (CRO) directly and finding out which resorts are available with the postcard discount. You will need the PIN# to activate the discount, so have the postcard with you when you call for the reservations, and you possibly might need it at check-in.

I LOVE Caribbean Beach! It has the largest rooms of all the moderate resorts and every guest room has just been totally refurbished. I have a lot of pictures and info about this resort on my web sites, click the links below :)

I have stayed at the Grand Floridian and it's a beautiful resort, right on the monorail line :) I also have pictures of this resort on my site. Some other deluxe resorts that I like are the Polynesian, also on the monorail line, with excellent atmosphere, large rooms, and good restaurants. I also think the Yacht Club is nice. On the lower price end of the deluxe resorts are the Wilderness Lodge and the Animal Kingdom Lodge, both of which are very beautiful resorts.

Good luck! :)

SeaSpray gave you excellent advice. I just want to give you a big welcome to the DIS boards!!! Glad you are here!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter