OK...."Goofy ? about Soarin".....

knewton64

- May the luck of the Irish always be with you -
....I have heard that there is a "Hidden Mickey" shown during the ride.

WHERE??

On the golf ball that comes flying toward you! :thumbsup2

....ok...I will confess.:upsidedow

That's what I get for ducking!:lmao:

now I will be on the lookout for it when I head out to DL in about 90 days!

Thanks for the heads up as I will keep mine up and NOT duck!

If you didn't know already, I finally saw that there is a pirate ship in the beggining, by the Golden Gate Bridge. :laughing:

If you didn't know already, I finally saw that there is a pirate ship in the beggining, by the Golden Gate Bridge. :laughing:

...thank you all for the kind tips as I will be on the look out for these when I make my trip trip out to Disneyland and other places in about 90 days. I have a pre-trip report (dated march 28th-April 2nd) going and you can follow along if ya want:goodvibes.

Also, if ya have any other tips about DL as well as California Adventure, Jim Henson studios, Jimmy Kimmel Live show, Disney's Animation studios, Griffith park, etc..... Please don't hesitate to either post your responses here or pm me.
Though, I do have 2 questions to ask all of you:

1) Should I bring earplugs & wear them when I watch the fireworks?

2) are there cd's that have park music or what not from Disneyland and or California Adventure?
Titles of the cd's? where would I find them inside the parks?

THANKS!

T.T.F.N.

1) Should I bring earplugs & wear them when I watch the fireworks?

2) are there cd's that have park music or what not from Disneyland and or California Adventure?
Titles of the cd's? where would I find them inside the parks?

1. Are you sensitive to sort of loud noises? Then yes, but there is music that goes along with the fireworks and it is a big part of the show! So you want to make sure you can hear that! :)

2. Yes, there are cd's with park music, and you can find them in almost any gift shop. The one that I bought is called The official Soundtrack of Disneyland, and it has a bunch of ride songs from DCA and DL, but not ALL of them. The case is like yellow with mickey and the castle on it. :wizard:

1. Are you sensitive to sort of loud noises? Then yes, but there is music that goes along with the fireworks and it is a big part of the show! So you want to make sure you can hear that! :)

2. Yes, there are cd's with park music, and you can find them in almost any gift shop. The one that I bought is called The official Soundtrack of Disneyland, and it has a bunch of ride songs from DCA and DL, but not ALL of them. The case is like yellow with mickey and the castle on it. :wizard:

....no earplugs cuz I wanna hear the music:goodvibes!

Question: Does the Grand Californian hotel sell refillable drinking mugs?

And what's your most favorite thing to do while at Disneyland and California Adventure??:goodvibes

CYA!

Very interesting facts. I didn't know about the golf ball mickey, the pirate ship, or the pilot.

Anymore fun facts?

...what places (at DL or Calif Adventure or Dwntwn Disney) sell Mickey shaped rice krispy treats & can you get them dipped in chocolate??:cloud9:

After a long day at the parks and what not, I really look forward to one of those so yes, any answers to this "Goofy" (who is my fav Disney character) ? would be greatly appreciated.

...what places (at DL or Calif Adventure or Dwntwn Disney) sell Mickey shaped rice krispy treats & can you get them dipped in chocolate??:cloud9:

I have purchased them before at Blue Ribbon Bakery on Main Street. I would think that the bakery in DCA would have them too, but don't know that for sure. :goodvibes

Very interesting facts. I didn't know about the golf ball mickey, the pirate ship, or the pilot.

Anymore fun facts?

I just remembered something that me and my DBF get a kick out of is the guy in the instruction video (or whatever it's called) is the guy who is the voice of Joe on Family Guy. Whenever we watch Family Guy (which has some pretty inappropriate material), we imagine him saying the things that Joe says in the show. :lmao:

I just remembered something that me and my DBF get a kick out of is the guy in the instruction video (or whatever it's called) is the guy who is the voice of Joe on Family Guy. Whenever we watch Family Guy (which has some pretty inappropriate material), we imagine him saying the things that Joe says in the show. :lmao:

He was also Putty on Seinfeld, he dated Elaine for a while. He's also Kronk, in both the Emporer's New Groove & Kronk's New Groove. He's hilarious!!!

He was also Putty on Seinfeld, he dated Elaine for a while. He's also Kronk, in both the Emporer's New Groove & Kronk's New Groove. He's hilarious!!!

lol! I think he might have also been the coach on Kim Possible, but I can't think of his voice right now and don't feel like Googleing it. :lmao: It's one of those lazy days. I just finished one final and have three more to go! Woooo! I just can't wait for our trip. :lovestruc:lovestruc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter