Ok, here is my plan

low-key

14001, 60056, 224
Im tired of microwave popcorn, I want to go old school, and get an old fashion popcorn maker this weekend. but am I remembering better then it was (has time rewritten every line) any suggestion, is that a good ideal having the butter melt from the top, (I like butter) or would I find out I actually like the butter oil better

Im tired of microwave popcorn, I want to go old school, and get an old fashion popcorn maker this weekend. but am I remembering better then it was (has time rewritten every line) any suggestion, is that a good ideal having the butter melt from the top, (I like butter) or would I find out I actually like the butter oil better

Why wait for the weekend? Your retired no need to wait. Sorry can’t help you out on your question.

Why wait for the weekend? Your retired no need to wait. Sorry can’t help you out on your question.

I got to spread out the excitement

I have this one and absolutely LOVE it. It’s nearly as simple as regular microwave popcorn and far less time consuming and involved as I always found air poppers and stovetop methods to be.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B019CXRMI8/ref=psdc_1090764_t1_B019HR91W4

wow, I didnt know anything like that existed, Im intrigued

shopping

Stovetop popcorn is so easy, no special gadgets requires. Pour some oil in the bottom of the pot, dump the corn in, cover, start shaking the pot once the popping starts, and take it off the when popping stops.

You can experiment with different types of oil to see what you like best. I like canola or coconut. Top with whatever you like. The benefit of popping the corn in oil vs air popped is that seasonings stick better and the popcorn doesn't get soggy from the melted butter.

Stovetop popcorn is so easy, no special gadgets requires. Pour some oil in the bottom of the pot, dump the corn in, cover, start shaking the pot once the popping starts, and take it off the when popping stops.

You can experiment with different types of oil to see what you like best. I like canola or coconut. Top with whatever you like. The benefit of popping the corn in oil vs air popped is that seasonings stick better and the popcorn doesn't get soggy from the melted butter.

That’s was my dad’s method. We bought a Presto power Pop. Can’t wash it in dishwasher.

That's what we did for years but now that I have a glass top stove, can't use that method. So the whirley popper works great. its the same concept really but its thinner than most pots so it cooks the corn quickly.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter