Ok, here is my plan

That's what we did for years but now that I have a glass top stove, can't use that method. So the whirley popper works great. its the same concept really but its thinner than most pots so it cooks the corn quickly.
Just curious, why can't you? We've had a glass top stove for about 15 years and I make popcorn this way about once a week.

I have a stove top popper. The Whirley. It has a hand crank and uses oil. It only takes a few minutes and makes the best popcorn.

Us too, and I agree it tastes awesome--much better than microwave.

The downside is somebody has to clean it. Not a huge ordeal by any means, but microwave popcorn you just wad up the bag and throw it away.

Just curious, why can't you? We've had a glass top stove for about 15 years and I make popcorn this way about once a week.

Because the maintenance/instruction booklet that came with it said not to. Guessing it could scratch and weaken the glass?

Because the maintenance/instruction booklet that came with it said not to. Guessing it could scratch and weaken the glass?
Huh, interesting. Our stove was here when we moved in so never saw the maintenance booklet. FWIW, we don't have any scratches and it still looks brand new after 15 years.🤷‍♀️

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter