OK I got it now a few questions???

Sunbeamblue2002

Mouseketeer
Hello everyone,

I know that this has most likely been asked before and I tryed to find it but couldn't. I called this morn and got ressies for CRT @8:20am. YEA daughter was so thrilled (DH might not be cause of the time). Ok so my questions. First off if they charge your CC then do you just take off the $$ per person when you pay or do they refund it after the fact. Also the Cast member said that I had to show my conformation number at the podimum when we get there because of the time. We will be staying off site so I was wondering will the parking lot be open at that time and will I be able to get from the TTC to the park at that time. Also where is the podimum? at the monorail? at the front gate? the boats to the park? Also what would be the time that we would want to get to the park? I know that you need to be at the rest 5min before but I'm sure we will need lots of time with our group (DH,ME,DD-10,DS-4,DD-15months). Also in the excitment of getting the ressie I forgot to mention that we were celebrating our anniversity. Could I call back and have it added to the ressie or should I just forget about it? Thanks again for all the help.
Sunbeamblue2002

I don't think I can answer all of your questions, but I'll give it a shot...

1st....they charge your CC when you made the PS and then deduct the deposit from your total bill.

2nd...We've eaten there twice and have not been asked for the confirmation # at the podium (although I had it just in case).

3rd...I believe WDW transportation starts running an hour before the park opens (someone will correct me if I'm wrong on this, but I'm almost positive).

4th...just tell any cast member you come in contact with that you have a PS at the castle at whatever time it is and they will be more than happy to tell you where you need to go. If your PS is before the park opens, it's wonderful to walk down Main St with no crowds around!

Have fun!

Hi,

Think I can help with a couple of questions. The parking lots are open to off-site guests that early. I think the CM may have meant that you need your confirmation number to get through the TTC early. Since you are off-site, you will not have a Disney Room Key to get you through to the monorail. So, CM's at the TTC will check your PS confirmation number at the gate to let you on the monorail to the park. You will want to be at the TTC by 7:45, (I would try for 7:30, but I think 7:45 is fine too) so you can get right through the gates at the magic kingdom at 8:00. It is a lot of fun to walk down mainstreet when it is nearly empty. Get a picture taken at that time, it looks so nice!! The actual CRT podium is at the castle when you check in for breakfast.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter