Ok I know that Early Entry is no more but what about...

Maleficent2

DIS Veteran
E-NIGHTS?????????????

Please tell me that they have not stopped e-night!

For our family there will be no reason to stay on prop again if they have.We make sure we work our WDW stay around at least 2 everytime.

Afterall how else would my DS get his 100 rides of Buzz Lightyear in?

Mal:(

Well, I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but e-night is gone too. :mad: Hopefully, they will bring it back at some point.

Not to sound too Much like Landbaron (what can I say its been a lousy Disney Week hasn't it) but there was a time when Disney stayed open til one in the morning for everybody and nobody was charged extra. At least EE was free.

Maleficent2,

I totally agree with you. E-nights were always the highlights of our trip! In fact, our trip in January has been planned around the night it's historically been on. I decided to keep my PS's with that schedule and make PS's for a schedule without e-night. It's a hassle, but I'm still hopeful....;)

Kim :smooth:

just read more bad news they have closed DUMBO!!!!!

my DS just rode this one for the first time our last trip and now it's closed.

Man

:mad: :mad: :mad:

Mal

What!? They closed DUMBO? That makes no sense... I haven't seen anything about this, can you post a link?

Mal, I think you misread that. The poster was just picking Dumbo out of the air to use as an example. Dumbo is not closed, nor would it close for expense saving purposes. There are plenty of attractions that are less attended and require more staffing than Dumbo.

The day dumbo closes is the day Disney packs it up and stops existing. Dumbo is one of the most popular rides in the park. it will never close.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter