OK started

jlp651

<font color=CC66CC>Don't you know its annual "Your
Thank you to everyone that replied to my "How do I..." post about a week ago...well, I did it...tonite I pulled out some old SELF magazines and started doing some of the work outs in the back. Its a start-a small baby step like everyone suggested.

I promised myself from now until Sept. I would get at least 1 work out in for the week (very small goal...but the next couple of weeks are my busiest of the year...so I figured 1 work out a week wouldnt be too bad) but I already kind of worked right past that goal...I know that isnt going to be the norm...but Saturday I walked a trial at a state park...yesterday I started with my self mags. and today the same...tomorrow I will be bumming b/c I have class after work...but we'll see what wed. brings.

My diet has been ok. I dont hold myself to one b/c I'm a very picky eater...I DO have to stop eating pasta b4 bed-I'm Italian..what do you want from me!!! *giggle*

Thanks for all of your help...I'll have to start a journal next...maybe that will be Sept 1's goal (along with 2 work outs a week!)

Thanks everyone!

Congratulations on getting started!!!! I bet you feel wonderful! It's great to make a decision to do SOMETHING, and even better that you have started DOING SOMETHING!!!

Woo-hoo! Now you just hang in there and stay faithful to yourself and you will keep feeling better and better! One you start to notice a difference you will think, "Oh my God, I can really do this! WOW!" and that will be a great source of motivation!

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter