Ok, trip in planning

LivingforDisney

DIS Veteran
Just thought I would jot down what I have planned so far. And any feedback appreciated.
Once I left school and got a job, I made a lot of trips to Disneyland, u see I had a aunt living 40 mins from Disneyland, and by living at home, I could afford to this, also free accommodation lol provided by my aunt .
I also did visit Europe a few times.
So then along came the kids ect, 2008, I said hey u guys wanna go to Disneyland, so off we went . My aunt had since passed away, so we met up with the cousins over there but didn't stay with them. During this time we visited Disneyland 10 nights, argh it had been way too long between visits. We also ventured by car to Williams in Arizona, rode the Grand Canyon Railway and visited Las Vegas.
Then in 2009 I saw some really cheap flights to L.A. Hey kids u wanna go see Mickey again?:earseek:
So I convinced my sister to join us.
We spent 10 nights and also had 4 in Hollywood.
Moving on to 2013 I had a brainwave.
Hey u wanna go to WDW?:donald::mickeyjum
This time we had 3 nights in Hollywood, we kinda like that place, 4 nights in NY, ok I saw what I wanted to see and in no hurry to go back and then 14 nights in WDW.
Once again my sister joined us.
My husband has no interest in it all and is quite happy to stay home and babysit the cat.
So this brings us onto 2015 and we all loved WDW so much , we are going back:earsgirl::earsboy::earboy2:

I will finish in a bit

:earboy2:Ok, my plans....
Firstly a lot of people keep asking why are u going again, we'll my answer is We Love it!:tinker:My kids love it and I was named after one of the Mouseketeers:earboy2:
My plans were to leave around Dec 9th, my dream to visit at Xmas.
Anyhow as my son will have just changed over to year 12 argh:confused3 And he is concerned about missing the last week as they do some exams ect this week, we have decided to fly out on the 16th, last day of school.
My daughter is year 9 , she doesn't care if she misses a month of school lol. No that isn't going to happen luvvy.
Ok, my sister is coming along, and now they all said they want to do Disneyland on the way, cause we haven't seen Cars Land.
So Syd to LA Dec 16th, spend 3 or 4 nights and was thinking of flying out to Orlando 19th Dec, I might look at getting a really late night flight and arrive in Orlando early morning of the 20th. This would give us 3 days for DL and DL Calif.
20th Dec until 3rd Jan, 14 nights at All Star Sports, yes we are going value, would rather have more spending money now the dollar has dropped.
Though I already have my spending money.
During this we will celebrate sisters birthday on Dec 23rd and daughters on Dec 27th:bday:I miss out as mine is Dec 3rd
Ok, Jan 3rd move to Cabana Bay for 5 nights, then move to Hyatt at MCO, as on Dec 9th we board the Disney Fantasy for 7 night Western Carribean cruise
:sail:
Ok, then we get off the cruis on Jan 16th and we are going to stay at the Boardwalk for 4 nights, then fly home, not sure yet whether to stop at LAX hotel for the night to break up the long flight home, we did last time and it was good.

So this either way will give us a few days at home, before the new school year starts.
Ok, we know it's going to be crowded, but hopefully we will handle it.
Also found out the other day our cruise is going to have Star Wars Day, we are not Star Wars fans, but the pricing has already gone up and I guess the ship will be full now, was hoping it wasn't going to be full cause of the Jan date. Oh we'll
So Monday I will head off to try and get some flight prices, as I have only booked the cruise so far.:dancer:
So what does everyone think?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter