Okay I'm a purse snob but this is ridiculous!

Shelley,

I have actually had some luck at resale shops with purses. I got a coach navy as well for $10, a Dooney that is genuine for $20 and my favorite a brand new sling over the shoulder sack that is navy leather for all of $10 dollars...BRAND NEW!!!

I actually just bought a Nine West about 2 weeks ago and then the people in my area are carrying these purses with the beaded handles and I bought one of those and I now have ebay open in the other window looking at the Kate Spade pin up girl knock off purses. I swear I need to be committed.

I usually don't carry a purse but if I did ....I wouldn't spend $440

DH bought me a $650 Louis Vuitton backpack for my 40th birthday, which I promptly took back and got 2 Louis Vuitton smaller purses for the same price LOL! What was he thinking.......... if he was gonna spend that much money I wanted the most I could get for $650!!! :D

That purse definately looks like a carrie purse, didn't they have an episode about the fake Fendi "baggette"? ;)

I got an authentic Coach at a Garage Sale from a woman whose co-workers had given it to her as a gift & she didn't like it. I paid her .50 cents for it! I thought that was the deal of the century for me:bounce:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter