Okay, teens, help me out, what does this icon mean?

aboveH20

DIS Veteran
image.jpeg

It's been a long time since I've been a teen, even a long time since my kids have been teens. Can you help an old lady?

I've run across this icon a couple times recently and can't figure it out intuitively, in context, or by googling icons. What in heavens name does it mean.

:thanks:

aboveH20

DIS Veteran
Three days later . . . I guess the teen board isn't as popular as some of the others. I think I'll post my question on the college board, cuz I still don't know what that icon means!

:confused3

Miffy

DIS Veteran
I think this is a stack of so-called hamburgers, which means there's a lot that can't be shown on the screen, so you have to tap the icon and a navigational bar will appear. Have you tapped this icon to see what it does? Or have you just seen this icon somewhere--maybe not on your phone?--and you're just curious?

aboveH20

DIS Veteran
I think this is a stack of so-called hamburgers, which means there's a lot that can't be shown on the screen, so you have to tap the icon and a navigational bar will appear. Have you tapped this icon to see what it does? Or have you just seen this icon somewhere--maybe not on your phone?--and you're just curious?
I'm sorta familiar with the menu bar icon, I've never seen the double set of bars though. Hopefully I'm come across it soon so I can try tapping on it.

Yeah it's a drop down menu icon.
If I'm looking at someone's Instagram page but not logged in, I wonder if I'll be able to tap it. Time will tell.

Thank you both!

Connect

Disney News and Updates

Get Daily Email Updates