Okay - what's the final word?

lacy1101

DIS Veteran
Do I pack my film (exposed or unexposed) in my checked luggage or my carry on? If I pack it in my carry on, do I take it out and have it hand-checked or let it go through the x-ray? I'm so confused!

I always pack mine in my carryon just because I have heard if it gets too hot it can be ruined. I didn't take it our when it was xrayed.

I have packed my in carry on and checked (more often checked). I have never had any problem either way. And that's rolls of films, and throw away cameras.

Wherever you pack your film make sure you know EXACTLY where it is-On one of our trips we had to have our suitcases checked through an enormous screening machine & they advised us to remove all films. Fortunately I remembered where I'd packed mine but the friends we were travelling with spent the next 45 mins going thru their dirty washing on the terminal floor trying to locate theirs!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter